Helping bulls cock into wife's pussy ..anyone else get turned on by this

silkypanties1

Male
Gold
One thing which always gets me turned on is guiding a bulls penis into my wife's pussy.Im straight but feeling the guys erect cock in my hand as I help him slide in is so erotic.I also like ,with the bulls permission ,to feel his balls and sometimes his cock as he cums knowing the pulsing is injecting his sperm into her at that moment is so sexy .Is this something other cucks do ?

One thing which always gets me turned on is guiding a bulls penis into my wife's pussy.Im straight but feeling the guys erect cock in my hand as I help him slide in is so erotic.I also like ,with the bulls permission ,to feel his balls and sometimes his cock as he cums knowing the pulsing is injecting his sperm into her at that moment is so sexy .Is this something other cucks do ?
Would love to hear more detail, very into this!!! Have u done this??

As a Bull there are so many parts of the dynamic that I enjoy. Sometimes I will prefer to tease the cuck by only letting him listen to me with his wife, or send some pictures from my phone while he waits at home anxiously awaiting every detail. Other times I want him to be involved. I will dictate exactly what I want him to dress his wife in for me. Of course cuckys involvement often includes holding her hair back while I throat her or holding her legs wide apart so we can all watch my cock pushing inside her hole and of course guiding my thick veiny meat into the hotwife pussy that now belongs to me. I enjoy cuckys submission and abject surrender of his wife to a superior man.

Yeah, Iv done this a few times. Its extremely erotic guiding another mans hard cock into my wife's pussy. Amazing how hard and hot it feels. Also felt his cock pulse as he cums in my wife. If you have never guided a cock into your wife you really must try it. You wont be disappointed.
Good someone else finds this so erotic .Feeling the hardness of the cock and knowing it's hard because he is turned on by my wife and want to fuck her .That moment when ot starts to slide in to her open pussy .As you say that moment you can feel the pulsing as he cums .It's the ultimate giving of your wife to another man .

Yes I ve done it
Yes I have done quite a few times .Some guys don't like it and sometimes my wife wants to help it in herself .I watch them getting ready for sex with my wife opening her legs and him with his erect cock inches from her pussy .I then gently touch his cock ,sometimes rubbing it a few times to increase his hardness and help him slowly penetrate my wife .I'll often slide my fingers into her before doing so feeling her wetness and letting her know I'm about to help another mans cock into her .I enjoy leaving my fingers in her as he starts to fuck her .When he is close to cuming I will feel his balls and put my fingers round the base of his cock as he pulses and shoots his load of cum up into my wife .Cuck bliss !

Yes I ve done it

Yes I have done quite a few times .Some guys don't like it and sometimes my wife wants to help it in herself .I watch them getting ready for sex with my wife opening her legs and him with his erect cock inches from her pussy .I then gently touch his cock ,sometimes rubbing it a few times to increase his hardness and help him slowly penetrate my wife .I'll often slide my fingers into her before doing so feeling her wetness and letting her know I'm about to help another mans cock into her .I enjoy leaving my fingers in her as he starts to fuck her .When he is close to cuming I will feel his balls and put my fingers round the base of his cock as he pulses and shoots his load of cum up into my wife .Cuck bliss !

Thank you , that is amazing. Lucky man ,
I would love to feel that one day

I enjoy helping KK with a lover; guiding his throbbing cock into my wife's hot, wet pussy, the way it feels in my hand as I slide his pulsing cock-shaft into her is amazing. The sensation of helping her lover cum inside is mind-blowing - the urgent thrusting, the way his balls feel as they ascend just prior to orgasm, the spasms of him cumming inside my wife are just so erotic...

Good someone else finds this so erotic .Feeling the hardness of the cock and knowing it's hard because he is turned on by my wife and want to fuck her .That moment when ot starts to slide in to her open pussy .As you say that moment you can feel the pulsing as he cums .It's the ultimate giving of your wife to another man .
As a Bull, I love it too, and encourage hubby to do it. Fucking a wife in front of hubby is so good, but having him help and guide is just the icing on the cake. I also like to encourage him to help pull my spent cock out and clean it up before attending to the wife and her creampie. This is his role.

As a Bull, I love it too, and encourage hubby to do it. Fucking a wife in front of hubby is so good, but having him help and guide is just the icing on the cake. I also like to encourage him to help pull my spent cock out and clean it up before attending to the wife and her creampie. This is his role.
Have you had a hubby hold you while you are cumming in his wife?

Would love to experience that.