Anyone else get obsessed with cock from wife tributes?

Schwaby

Always appreciated seeing a big thick cock compared to my smaller size but never really fixated on them. This was until a couple years back when I started sharing my wife's pics with my good friend who is much bigger and thicker than me. Long story short, got him to regularly send cock tributes in exchange for pics, and then after a few times having fun together in person (including sharing a fleshlight - another one of my posts) he started sending cum tributes on video which were amazing with his cum loads.

I started out imagining his thick cock taking the place of mine and stretching out my wife when we have sex. But over time I've gotten somewhat obsessed with how thick and hard his cock gets in tribute vids and the amount of cum he unloads on her pics. I've gone from fantasizing about cleaning his load out of my wife to now licking and cleaning his cock too

Anyone else start liking nice cocks from someone tributing your wife or is it just me?

Always appreciated seeing a big thick cock compared to my smaller size but never really fixated on them. This was until a couple years back when I started sharing my wife's pics with my good friend who is much bigger and thicker than me. Long story short, got him to regularly send cock tributes in exchange for pics, and then after a few times having fun together in person (including sharing a fleshlight - another one of my posts) he started sending cum tributes on video which were amazing with his cum loads.

I started out imagining his thick cock taking the place of mine and stretching out my wife when we have sex. But over time I've gotten somewhat obsessed with how thick and hard his cock gets in tribute vids and the amount of cum he unloads on her pics. I've gone from fantasizing about cleaning his load out of my wife to now licking and cleaning his cock too

Anyone else start liking nice cocks from someone tributing your wife or is it just me?
You aren't alone!

Yes.

Reactions: Openhubbi

This too, really turns me on

Any hot female taking their first big cock is a huge turn on . Those college days when white girls purposely going to a certain party just to get blacked. It was the best time everv

Reactions: Openhubbi
My personal ultimate fantasy is watching a beautiful transgender (Asian ladyboy) fucking my wife and sucking her cock before and after she fucks my wife.
Mine is my friend doing the same with my wife. Love knowing he gets thick and hard from pics of my petite wife.

Before my wife and I have sex, I jerk a bit to his tributes to compare his size versus mine and fantasize about stretching my wife out like he would

I really like that too
And masturbate watching cocks jerking on my wife’s pussy -
Then I sissyfy and eat my cum ^^
Definitely. I have a small collection of tributed photos of my wife and occasionally I do jerk off to them looking at the cocks.

Last edited:
We've got a small collection of tribute videos men have sent us. They are jerking off to posted pics and videos of my wife. I find it "very" hot watching a man jerking his cock, then showing the computer screen and me seeing that it's my wife he's jerking too. Yes, I've jerked before watching these vids, even came when he did before....

We've got a small collection of tribute videos men have sent us. They are jerking off to posted pics and videos of my wife. I find it "very" hot watching a man jerking his cock, then showing the computer screen and me seeing that it's my wife he's jerking too. Yes, I've jerked before watching these vids, even came when he did before....
I also find it very exciting
We got a big collection of cumtribute videos
Cum gif , jerk vidéos -
All type of cocks jerking on my wife ass and pussy
We also had a « tribute »relationship with a man during several years .
We used to send dirty panties of my slut to him
He made around 20 juicy cumtributes.
I find difficult to get this kind of relationship with a real good cumtribute maker especially on this site .
I also like to come while the man is jerking ^^

Last edited:
Definitely. I have a small collection of tributed photos of my wife and occasionally I do jerk off to them looking at the cocks.
Same here, I have over time become aware of how sexy a hard cock can look and I now fantasize about playing with a cock maybe even sucking it while have sex with the wife and another guy. Could be hot! Pic is me.

Attachments

• IMG_0061.jpeg
    IMG_0061.jpeg
    583.6 KB · Views: 45
There is a guy local to me that I have never met but we chat online. I leave him pairs of my wife's knickers soaked in her boyfriend's cum and he send me videos on KIK of him jerking into her knickers and leaves them for me to pick up. He is quite young and hung and I can't believe the amount he cuts - always 3 or 4 full spurts and often when you think he is finished another one.