Anyone else ever share a fleshlight with a friend while sharing wife pics?

Schwaby

Earlier this week friend with a huge crush on my wife was in town while she was out on a work trip. He's cum in her panties with me before and has been sending me tributes of her pics. (Prior post here https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/thr...-panties-and-her-wear-it-unaware.33430/page-4)

I started sharing some nice pics and vids of her on the TV and he went almost straight to dropping his pants and jerking off to her on the couch and complimenting both my wife and my cock which was flattering. He is longer and much, much thicker and girthier than me. Fully hard I don't fill or show out of a tp roll, while said tp roll can't even fit over his cock head let alone his shaft which is even thicker. He's also close to double mine in length, and I'm sort of obsessed with seeing his tributes and fantasizing about that size in my petite wife.

Anyway, I start jerking next to him on the couch while looking over and imagining his cock just stretching my wife in front of me. I went over to get out my fleshlight to help and started inside it. He was intrigued and asked for a go, so I handed it over and he could struggled to put it inside his cock was so thick. But with some lube was fucking it next to me while enjoying pics and vids of my wife.

Long story short, we swapped the fleshlight several times while I shared content of my hot petite wife who he's obsessed with. He came inside it first with a huge load, and then he went to the bathroom which let me immediately start eating and cleaning out the toy like I would if he really came in my wife. When he came back out he started jerking again while I was fucking in his sloppy seconds and I came in like a minute.

After some of her used panty licking we were both ready to go again, and he fucked the fleshlight with my cum inside and his thick cock ended up so absurdly creamy that I had to seriously stop myself from leaning over and cleaning it with my mouth. He came inside it and then being late he called it a night and went back to his hotel with a couple of my wife's used panties to tribute to that she won't notice are gone.

I ended up sucking out and eating the entire toy while imagining cleaning my buddy's cock and then came again inside thinking about how unreal the night was. I got the horny courage to tell him earlier tonight that I actually ate his cum and instead of being weird, he told me that he actually wants to suck and clean my cock because it gets to fuck my wife and his cock doesn't. Meanwhile I want to suck his cock so I can understand what my wife should experience. Anyway the next fleshlight share session when he visits again will hopefully be fun!

Earlier this week friend with a huge crush on my wife was in town while she was out on a work trip. He's cum in her panties with me before and has been sending me tributes of her pics. (Prior post here https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/thr...-panties-and-her-wear-it-unaware.33430/page-4)

I started sharing some nice pics and vids of her on the TV and he went almost straight to dropping his pants and jerking off to her on the couch and complimenting both my wife and my cock which was flattering. He is longer and much, much thicker and girthier than me. Fully hard I don't fill or show out of a tp roll, while said tp roll can't even fit over his cock head let alone his shaft which is even thicker. He's also close to double mine in length, and I'm sort of obsessed with seeing his tributes and fantasizing about that size in my petite wife.

Anyway, I start jerking next to him on the couch while looking over and imagining his cock just stretching my wife in front of me. I went over to get out my fleshlight to help and started inside it. He was intrigued and asked for a go, so I handed it over and he could struggled to put it inside his cock was so thick. But with some lube was fucking it next to me while enjoying pics and vids of my wife.

Long story short, we swapped the fleshlight several times while I shared content of my hot petite wife who he's obsessed with. He came inside it first with a huge load, and then he went to the bathroom which let me immediately start eating and cleaning out the toy like I would if he really came in my wife. When he came back out he started jerking again while I was fucking in his sloppy seconds and I came in like a minute.

After some of her used panty licking we were both ready to go again, and he fucked the fleshlight with my cum inside and his thick cock ended up so absurdly creamy that I had to seriously stop myself from leaning over and cleaning it with my mouth. He came inside it and then being late he called it a night and went back to his hotel with a couple of my wife's used panties to tribute to that she won't notice are gone.

I ended up sucking out and eating the entire toy while imagining cleaning my buddy's cock and then came again inside thinking about how unreal the night was. I got the horny courage to tell him earlier tonight that I actually ate his cum and instead of being weird, he told me that he actually wants to suck and clean my cock because it gets to fuck my wife and his cock doesn't. Meanwhile I want to suck his cock so I can understand what my wife should experience. Anyway the next fleshlight share session when he visits again will hopefully be fun!
Wow this is a huge fantasy of mine seriously

Hot story. I've cleaned my load out of my fleshlight but never shared it with someone else. Sounds like you need to just suck it straight from the source.

Fuck me ive never thought about anything like this but reading its got me rock hard😈

I have been wanting to do this with my gf ex boyfriend. She still fucks him often but the cool thing is that he lets me in on every second of it. The texts, the fucking and all of it. He gets her to do what I can't and helps me play out my fantasies. It's absolutely the best shit that I've ever had in my life. The fact my wife has no idea makes it so much better. Next time he wants to blind fold her and let me watch up close s little and have her tell him how much better he feels then cum on her pussy then go hide on my spot. Our next thing is to work on getting a few guys over with him to fuck her while she thinks I'm out of town. Now that's what makes my stomach melt just thinking about it lol

I have been wanting to do this with my gf ex boyfriend. She still fucks him often but the cool thing is that he lets me in on every second of it. The texts, the fucking and all of it. He gets her to do what I can't and helps me play out my fantasies. It's absolutely the best shit that I've ever had in my life. The fact my wife has no idea makes it so much better. Next time he wants to blind fold her and let me watch up close s little and have her tell him how much better he feels then cum on her pussy then go hide on my spot. Our next thing is to work on getting a few guys over with him to fuck her while she thinks I'm out of town. Now that's what makes my stomach melt just thinking about it lol
This ex boyfriend has a wonderful control over your sexy bride. I love it. I hope he shares her.

I kinda like my big dicked lover being on top when we 69. Some times he gets assertive and forces his big cock down my throat choking and gagging me while he laughs. His musky balls land on my nose, learned to love the smell. Kinda like being used and abused too.
Sounds like the foreplay just before the nude wrestling match where he pins you down and forces you to take him anally

Schwaby just needs to make sure he is on top so that guys big cock doesn't suffocate him LOL
So I actually told him next time we hang, that I want to suck his cock until he finishes in my mouth. Didn't know if he would be down for it, but he asked for pics of my wife during and to clean me after.

He's uncut (while I am) and he imagines my wife's juices still on my cock head. Meanwhile I imagine his cock stretching out my wife while she moans

Hell yess.
I was sharing my wife’s sexy photos and videos with this guy I was talking about tag teaming her and he wanted to know if he could stop by and talk more about it and I was all for it, he came over and he was 12 years older than me and he was a perverted older man and I kinda liked it.
We sat on the couch I did a screen mirror to the tv so he could get a better view of it and he was enthralled with her big tits and he started touching himself and he stopped and apologized and I told him he can jerk off if he wants to and I told him that I have a fleshlight he can use and he said he would like that , I went to the bedroom and got the flesh light and when I came out he was fully erected and naked and I gave it to him and he started using it and I was starting to get a hardon watching him and he asked if I had lube and I told him no and he kept using it and I asked if I can get closer and he said yes please I leaned down and I can smell him and I looked at him and told him I can use my tongue to lube it so he took of the fleshlight and I got him really wet and it felt really good on my tounge and he liked it so when he was pumping his cock I started licking his balls and I asked him if he wanted help so I put my hand on the toy and took over for him and I was stroking him with it I took it off and ended up giving him a full on blowjob and he was getting ready to cum and I clinched my lips tightly and kept sucking and rubbing his balls and when he exploded I couldn’t stop sucking and by the end of it I was so turned on I couldn’t stop sucking till he told me I can stop now

I was sharing my wife’s sexy photos and videos with this guy I was talking about tag teaming her and he wanted to know if he could stop by and talk more about it and I was all for it, he came over and he was 12 years older than me and he was a perverted older man and I kinda liked it.
We sat on the couch I did a screen mirror to the tv so he could get a better view of it and he was enthralled with her big tits and he started touching himself and he stopped and apologized and I told him he can jerk off if he wants to and I told him that I have a fleshlight he can use and he said he would like that , I went to the bedroom and got the flesh light and when I came out he was fully erected and naked and I gave it to him and he started using it and I was starting to get a hardon watching him and he asked if I had lube and I told him no and he kept using it and I asked if I can get closer and he said yes please I leaned down and I can smell him and I looked at him and told him I can use my tongue to lube it so he took of the fleshlight and I got him really wet and it felt really good on my tounge and he liked it so when he was pumping his cock I started licking his balls and I asked him if he wanted help so I put my hand on the toy and took over for him and I was stroking him with it I took it off and ended up giving him a full on blowjob and he was getting ready to cum and I clinched my lips tightly and kept sucking and rubbing his balls and when he exploded I couldn’t stop sucking and by the end of it I was so turned on I couldn’t stop sucking till he told me I can stop now
Very hott. Did you like his gooey load of cum?