Anyone else get obsessed with cock from wife tributes?

Always appreciated seeing a big thick cock compared to my smaller size but never really fixated on them. This was until a couple years back when I started sharing my wife's pics with my good friend who is much bigger and thicker than me. Long story short, got him to regularly send cock tributes in exchange for pics, and then after a few times having fun together in person (including sharing a fleshlight - another one of my posts) he started sending cum tributes on video which were amazing with his cum loads.

I started out imagining his thick cock taking the place of mine and stretching out my wife when we have sex. But over time I've gotten somewhat obsessed with how thick and hard his cock gets in tribute vids and the amount of cum he unloads on her pics. I've gone from fantasizing about cleaning his load out of my wife to now licking and cleaning his cock too

Anyone else start liking nice cocks from someone tributing your wife or is it

Would love to grow mine, just not that easy to find reasonable guys to do it with.
Would you like me to add one to your collection?

Always appreciated seeing a big thick cock compared to my smaller size but never really fixated on them. This was until a couple years back when I started sharing my wife's pics with my good friend who is much bigger and thicker than me. Long story short, got him to regularly send cock tributes in exchange for pics, and then after a few times having fun together in person (including sharing a fleshlight - another one of my posts) he started sending cum tributes on video which were amazing with his cum loads.

I started out imagining his thick cock taking the place of mine and stretching out my wife when we have sex. But over time I've gotten somewhat obsessed with how thick and hard his cock gets in tribute vids and the amount of cum he unloads on her pics. I've gone from fantasizing about cleaning his load out of my wife to now licking and cleaning his cock too

Anyone else start liking nice cocks from someone tributing your wife or is it just me?
I love seeing guys cumming over my wife's face online and in real life!