Wife asked me to start using a butt plug .

So my girl ( wife ) started hunting about butt plugs lately.
She ordered one it's the exact size and shape of a lightbulb đź’ˇ to preference it .
We played around with it a few times and I was finally able to get it in.
It's also made of steel so there is no ' give ' on it's part .

Well now she wants me to have that in when her lover comes over and I'm yo stay naked his entire visit .
Well it happened like this ,
While he was here just before he came up to the room she sent me ahead of them she wanted me naked in bed bent over ass up head down and to just stay in this position the whole time .
Well this all happened and I felt extremely humiliated , during their play she would tap on my plug every so often and talk to him about it , how hard it was to convince me to do it, it's shape , what it's made of , all the 9 yards of it .

Well yo say how embarrassing it was to me and I had this incredible urge inside that forced me to squeeze so damm tight on it and they both laughed watching me do that , it was very uncomfortable.

After he left I ran to the bathroom and it was forced out and almost chipped the toilet bowl cause it's made of solid metal and it came out hard and fast .

She said how much she enjoyed this new thing and asked me if I'm willing to do it again.

So I'm wondering what's in it for her making me use a butt plug and bring in that position while they're banging in the same bed I'm in

She ordered one it's the exact size and shape of a lightbulb đź’ˇ to preference it .

Well now she wants me to have that in when her lover comes over and I'm yo stay naked his entire visit .
While he was here just before he came up to the room she sent me ahead of them she wanted me naked in bed bent over ass up head down and to just stay in this position the whole time .
Well this all happened and I felt extremely humiliated , during their play she would tap on my plug every so often and talk to him about it , how hard it was to convince me to do it, it's shape , what it's made of , all the 9 yards of it .

Well yo say how embarrassing it was to me and I had this incredible urge inside that forced me to squeeze so damm tight on it and they both laughed watching me do that , it was very uncomfortable.

After he left I ran to the bathroom and it was forced out and almost chipped the toilet bowl cause it's made of solid metal and it came out hard and fast .

She said how much she enjoyed this new thing and asked me if I'm willing to do it again.

So I'm wondering what's in it for her making me use a butt plug and bring in that position while they're banging in the same bed I'm inM

Reactions: nicebiguy
My wife does almost the exact same things. She keeps me naked with a butt plug in my ass when her lover comes over. She makes me put it in while they watch. I make them drinks and serve them dinner. They make jokes, ask embarrassing questions and laugh at my little 6 inch dick... The reason your wife does it is to humiliate and embarrass you.. It's to put you in your place where you belong..

Reactions: nicebiguy

So I'm wondering what's in it for her making me use a butt plug and bring in that position while they're banging in the same bed I'm in
Maybe she's getting you ready to be fucked.

Reactions: Pampix