Experience in having to use a fleshlight by your wife instead of PIV with her?

Not a flash light.. She likes to watch me jerk off slowly, work a vibrator in my ass and pinch my nipples... She tells me to really get into it if she gives me permission to cum which is 50/50 she feeds me my own sperm from a spoon and makes me swallow it all.. She doesn't allow me to drink anything for half an hour.. She asks me to tell her how it makes me feel to have sperm in my mouth? How does it make me feel for her to watch me do those embarrassing things in front of her.. I tell her extremely close to her, I feel humiliated, embarrassed, pussy whipped, I feel very proud of her for so easily making me her submissive bitch and she is a Goddess and only woman ♀️ I ever want to touch again.. It is an honor and privilege to serve and worship her.. Then when she orders me to I eat out her asshole and beg to kiss her ass.. I love being bossed around her, she is amazing... When she say jump I say how high...

Reactions: LilSissyCuck
Not a flash light.. She likes to watch me jerk off slowly, work a vibrator in my ass and pinch my nipples... She tells me to really get into it if she gives me permission to cum which is 50/50 she feeds me my own sperm from a spoon and makes me swallow it all.. She doesn't allow me to drink anything for half an hour.. She asks me to tell her how it makes me feel to have sperm in my mouth? How does it make me feel for her to watch me do those embarrassing things in front of her.. I tell her extremely close to her, I feel humiliated, embarrassed, pussy whipped, I feel very proud of her for so easily making me her submissive bitch and she is a Goddess and only woman ♀️ I ever want to touch again.. It is an honor and privilege to serve and worship her.. Then when she orders me to I eat out her asshole and beg to kiss her ass.. I love being bossed around her, she is amazing... When she say jump I say how high...
So well stated! Only be allowed to masturbate. Being told how to do it. Forced to edge till she gives permission and stop jerking just as you climax as she laughs and the feeds you your own cum to hold in your math till told to swallow. Pure embarrassing humiliation pleasure

• Love
Reactions: cuck52