How many times does your wife/gf cums with her bull??

Hi, I'm intrigued about what's an average number of orgasms for women.

Before she met her current bull, she only cumed with me licking pussy, never by penetration. Then we started to use some dildos (well, she use it when I leave the room, as she was kinda shy for using it with me there), and I heard her cuming really hard, but only once.

But since she started to meet her bull, she confessed to me that she cums 15, 18... Sometimes more than 20 times with him.

Is that possible??? Is she confusing orgasms with other type of pleasure during their sessions?

What is your experience on this field?

Thanks!
I have never counted as she is very orgasmic, when she is fucking a bull it seems to be almost non stop with a mixture of squirting and orgasms end to end.

My wife never fails to cum if her bull can last at least 10 mins and lets her ride him. She can usually cum 3 times before he spurts. But with several of her guys with very big cocks (both about 8 ins) she starts cumming almost immediately and doesn't seem to stop as they get really deep and stretch her. It's a site to behold

Attachments

• 1791873-216b7a8c8eca0173bfaf1a3c8cd39ed1.mp4
    28.3 MB
  • 980477 Filipina MILF slut wife sucking and fucking white cock.mp4
    124 MB
I have never counted as she is very orgasmic, when she is fucking a bull it seems to be almost non stop with a mixture of squirting and orgasms end to end.
Yes, exactly. She says that there are moments where she is like cuming all the time. The more when her cervix is accomodated and the pain is gone, then she says she starts orgasming as she never did before in her life.

We have a new bull now, and he is even a little thicker than her current bull. She told me she fainted twice in their last encounter :rolleyes: and I believe her, because she is not the type of woman who tries to exagerate things for my kink. She is always very honets, either if the sex was bad or amazing.

Mine has always been interested in pleasure, and her need was to be fully satisfied by consecutive orgasms. In our intimate moments, she describes to me how she prefers a cock larger than 20 cm, to completely fill her pussy, and reaches to the wall and bangs on it in the rhythm of thrusting, and the warm sperm directly bangs into her uterus, which additionally puts the whole body in a special experience of complete vibrations and passionate jerks.. My tool is much shorter than that, and I support her finding such a fuck. I love that he holds my hand and squeezes it in a rhythm that lasts when he jerks up to 20 times multi-orgasmically in a short time.. That also turns me on to cum even without touching...

Mine has always been interested in pleasure, and her need was to be fully satisfied by consecutive orgasms. In our intimate moments, she describes to me how she prefers a cock larger than 20 cm, to completely fill her pussy, and reaches to the wall and bangs on it in the rhythm of thrusting, and the warm sperm directly bangs into her uterus, which additionally puts the whole body in a special experience of complete vibrations and passionate jerks.. My tool is much shorter than that, and I support her finding such a fuck. I love that he holds my hand and squeezes it in a rhythm that lasts when he jerks up to 20 times multi-orgasmically in a short time.. That also turns me on to cum even without touching...
Sounds like she knows what she wants, I would enjoy exploring her hot sexy body and make her cum a few times

Our bull is pretty big and my wife has said she can get off about 15-20 per session. If I'm allowed to watch, I can see her contractions when she is on top, mostly through her anus and one can watch it build with the little ones before the hard contractions. Once time, I did see them both orgasm at the same time. OMG is that amazing! I wish I could have got that on vid. So hot!

A bull that knows his way about a woman can make her cum numerous times in one session. One of my bulls could fuck me for hours, stay hard, cum five to six times and I’d lose count of how many times I’d cum, I’d also soak his bed as he’d make me squirt so much, this was from both vaginal and anal sex.

Sally. Xx

Attachments

• IMG_4370.jpeg
    IMG_4370.jpeg
    61.8 KB · Views: 19
Depending on so many factors.
Are we playing an adult game between us three, depending on how the game is going, my wife will climax at least 5 or 6 times. Going finally to the bedroom because her sexual desire went sky-high, fucking both of us she will reach it for sure 4 more times.

If she is with her Lover also this depends completly on the situation but 3 times for sure

If she is in an ONS which is quite a special treat for her fucking with a stranger I know about 6 times to reach her climax with him.
In fact this particular guy wanted to take her next morning and drag her to his “cave” She kicked him out and we never saw him again from where she picked him up.

A bull that knows his way about a woman can make her cum numerous times in one session. One of my bulls could fuck me for hours, stay hard, cum five to six times and I’d lose count of how many times I’d cum, I’d also soak his bed as he’d make me squirt so much, this was from both vaginal and anal sex.

Sally. Xx
We love you Sally! You are making all the cucks wet!:love::giggle:

My hotwife loves a vibe on her clit and a rock hard cock in her pussy to have a max orgasm.

She will have multiple mini plateau climaxes through fingers and tongues leading up to cock in pussy. These mini climaxes help her build up to a big max orgasm with direct clit and dick stimulation.

Id say she has had at most 3 max orgasms during a single play session. These occurred during group play with multiple partners over a hour of intense play. Her ability to have mini orgasms seem to be infinite.