How many times does your wife/gf cums with her bull??

Depending on who i am with i can have up to 20 orgasms in a night. I am a squirter also so we normally end up in a very wet bed. Normally i cum easily with oral and fingering. So yes it is very possible to have that many orgasms.
Thanks for your opinion. The first time my GF told me I thought she was exaggerating and adding some spicy details to the story, but after three months I can confirm she reaches those figures everytime with her bull.
I'm jealous and very happy at the same time 😂

In reality only 20% of women can cum from penetration. Rest needs clitoris stimulation. Those lucky 20% has some clitoris roots inside vulva. So... anyway a clitoris stimulation.
Those "deep/hard fuck" champions should stop smoking weed or tell their fairytales to children.

Hi, I'm intrigued about what's an average number of orgasms for women.

Before she met her current bull, she only cumed with me licking pussy, never by penetration. Then we started to use some dildos (well, she use it when I leave the room, as she was kinda shy for using it with me there), and I heard her cuming really hard, but only once.

But since she started to meet her bull, she confessed to me that she cums 15, 18... Sometimes more than 20 times with him.

Is that possible??? Is she confusing orgasms with other type of pleasure during their sessions?

What is your experience on this field?

Thanks!
Every woman will differ. But once that spot is stimulated and she start to orgasm, some can have multiple back to back at the slightest movement against her clit. I've been present with her having 20 or so in an evening

Every woman will differ. But once that spot is stimulated and she start to orgasm, some can have multiple back to back at the slightest movement against her clit. I've been present with her having 20 or so in an evening
Thanks Vincenzo. That's exactly what my GF said.

Her bull is so big, and soooo thick, that she has lot of grip with him. She says her clit is highly stimulated during normal penetration, and after the 5 or 6th orgasm, she cannot even control it.

On new year eve they had a special date with champagne and lingerie I bought for her. And I only asked her to try to reach as many orgasms as she could. And you wouldn't believe...

I don't know if she lied me, but she didn't have to. But I couldn't believe when she told me.

Thanks Vincenzo. That's exactly what my GF said.

Her bull is so big, and soooo thick, that she has lot of grip with him. She says her clit is highly stimulated during normal penetration, and after the 5 or 6th orgasm, she cannot even control it.

On new year eve they had a special date with champagne and lingerie I bought for her. And I only asked her to try to reach as many orgasms as she could. And you wouldn't believe...

I don't know if she lied me, but she didn't have to. But I couldn't believe when she told me.
Do tell

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Married 20+ years. Good sex life. Wife could easily cum when I'd lick her then we'd fuck a couple of times. She could easily cum with a vibrator.
We got into mfm fun with a guy we know, awkward and weird first times but got better. One night after some good fucking from him and me I got her off by licking her. A few minutes later he's doing her really going at it. She stopped moaning, her body got stiff and she had a huge orgasm. That got him off instantly. I was like WTF just happened? ? It's become our/their routine.
Since then she has orgasmed with me pumping her but only after she's gotten off with him.
Our sex life is great with and without him.

Before she met her current bull, she only cumed with me licking pussy, never by penetration. Then we started to use some dildos (well, she use it when I leave the room, as she was kinda shy for using it with me there), and I heard her cuming really hard, but only once.

But since she started to meet her bull, she confessed to me that she cums 15, 18... Sometimes more than 20 times with him.

Is that possible??? Is she confusing orgasms with other type of pleasure during their sessions?

Thanks!
J cums just from penetration with some guys, knowing she is accepting that BIG cock in to her belly with NO protection from a pregnancy can cause EXPLOSIVE orgasms on insertion........and when they finally cum, WOW!! Like nothing I have ever seen or heard. And she cums multiple times during also, they can last long enough for this to happen. My paltry 2 minutes max with a condom on, she usually manages a quick small orgasm while she rubs her clit as I try not to cum too quickly. CW

Thanks!
VERY possible!! J (the wife)

I have some wives that can reach insane figures... More than 25 or 30 orgasms per session.

But I guess is something you need to be "trained" for. For example, when I meet wives for the first time, is difficult to make them cum more than 8-10 times. But after a few dates, they can increase a lot those figures.

With me, she usually just has one (when I suck her pussy/clit), but with the right guy ... usually a new guy that knows what he is doing, she can cum 3 or 4 times .... and not just oral, she can cum with a guy fucking her (especially doggy position). I cum too quick for her to cum while I fuck her from behind she says....

As long as bull doesn’t cum quickly, usually 4 to 7 times or more per date
Excellent pics. Our partner, her ex fuck buddy, is huge and has nice stamina. I'm avg when hard, small when soft, but can last a while also. We both can go for 40-45 minutes the first round. Then it gets longer for us both.....she cums so hard and so many times....its the absolute hottest

Just being big is not all , you must know how to fuck and also mind fucking as well, being a dominant Bull makes hotwives cum, I can give them multiple orgasms and reach deep inside them to stretch their pussies into a Blissful orgasm they have never experienced.
Absolutely right on that. But they definitely like the bigger guys over the smaller guys. Thats how my wife and i played the 1st time. I had told her i wanted to see her fucked by a big dick, so she made it happen (without my knowledge) with her ex fuck buddy...and nice pkg