How many times does your wife/gf cums with her bull??

Hi, I'm intrigued about what's an average number of orgasms for women.

Before she met her current bull, she only cumed with me licking pussy, never by penetration. Then we started to use some dildos (well, she use it when I leave the room, as she was kinda shy for using it with me there), and I heard her cuming really hard, but only once.

But since she started to meet her bull, she confessed to me that she cums 15, 18... Sometimes more than 20 times with him.

Is that possible??? Is she confusing orgasms with other type of pleasure during their sessions?

What is your experience on this field?

Thanks!

Thanks. I asked her to define the type of pleasure she has during the sex with her bull. And she told me she can difference between three types of orgasms but she is not able to explain with words.

I'm thinking if she is having cervix stimulation and maybe she confuse it with orgasms... ????

I don't mind at all, for me is very exciting to know she is having that pleasure. But having more than 20 orgasms in a row seemed too much for me. But she says this is happening during the whole sex session, what is normally very long with this guy.

My doubt was if there is a number of orgasms that makes the difference between multi orgasmic women and single orgasm women.

The typical orgasms for women is 1 to 4.
Much more would indicate a huge libido.

As to you making her actually cum 10 to 15 times a session, she's either bullshiting us or you are.
1 to 4? 😂 I only met two ladies in my life that cumed less than 5 times with me. The rest of them always cumed above those figures.

If you fuck 20 minutes maybe you can only make her cum 4 times. I normally last 1h minimum each session.

The typical orgasms for women is 1 to 4.
Much more would indicate a huge libido.

As to you making her actually cum 10 to 15 times a session, she's either bullshiting us or you are.
Hi, thanks for your comment 🙂

I thought those were normal figures but I can tell you I was present during one of her last dates (she dated another bull during our holidays) and I was listening them from the next room.

I can recognize when my gf is cuming or just moaning. And I heard she did it 13-14 times in one of the sessions.

This is the reason of this thread. Understanding if women can difference from orgasms or other type of pleasure during sex.

I am and have done my fair share of giving orgasms but you are big!
Yes, I checked your profiles and both of you are way bigger than me. I'm 3'5 inches fully hard.

But is that only the reason of making a woman cum so many times? Just being much bigger?

From what I talked to my GF, she told me she likes it:

- Big, very big
- Thick!! Much more important than length

And the most important. Hard as a wood. She said hardness is what she most enjoy with thickness.

I bet so 😂😂😂😂😂
Don't bet... Try it! 😜

Believe me. If you let me fuck your gf, I'd make her cum... At least 10 times in our first date. I'm sure about that. I checked your profile and if she is that one... She is fucking gorgeous. I'd be hard for a decade if you let me fuck her.

So yes, probably I could make her cum 20 times, I adjust my estimations 😂

Don't bet... Try it! 😜

Believe me. If you let me fuck your gf, I'd make her cum... At least 10 times in our first date. I'm sure about that. I checked your profile and if she is that one... She is fucking gorgeous. I'd be hard for a decade if you let me fuck her.

So yes, probably I could make her cum 20 times, I adjust my estimations 😂
Ahahaha, I bet you'll make it Paolo 😅

Reactions: Desejo de corno

Before she met her current bull, she only cumed with me licking pussy, never by penetration. Then we started to use some dildos (well, she use it when I leave the room, as she was kinda shy for using it with me there), and I heard her cuming really hard, but only once.

But since she started to meet her bull, she confessed to me that she cums 15, 18... Sometimes more than 20 times with him.

Is that possible??? Is she confusing orgasms with other type of pleasure during their sessions?

Thanks!
One of my ex-gf's would cum for me so easily, anytime I wanted it. I never really counted but if she thought she was done I would just start to finger her and rub her clit and *BAM* - orgasm! So the right woman, who is in the right state of mind, can come far more than 4-5 times in a session.

I also used to have this married woman who was my online and phone slave, and over a few years of this relationship I kept training her to use her muscles inside her pussy, to the point where she could cum on demand for ME. One time on the phone I wanted to see how many times she could go, and I was easily up into the upper teens (18 maybe?) or near 20 before she begged to stop.

I know that with that particular bull, she has amazing _sexual_ chemistry, and that with his huge thick hard cock, I can easily believe she's cumming that many times. She's a special woman!

One of my ex-gf's would cum for me so easily, anytime I wanted it. I never really counted but if she thought she was done I would just start to finger her and rub her clit and *BAM* - orgasm! So the right woman, who is in the right state of mind, can come far more than 4-5 times in a session.

I also used to have this married woman who was my online and phone slave, and over a few years of this relationship I kept training her to use her muscles inside her pussy, to the point where she could cum on demand for ME. One time on the phone I wanted to see how many times she could go, and I was easily up into the upper teens (18 maybe?) or near 20 before she begged to stop.

I know that with that particular bull, she has amazing _sexual_ chemistry, and that with his huge thick hard cock, I can easily believe she's cumming that many times. She's a special woman!
Thanks for your opinion SNJ, is very similar to what my GF explained to me.

There are some positions where she can take the control (as riding him) and she recovers breath. But she says her bull just know exactly how to reach some points inside her with his dick, and she cums just exploding in seconds.

Her Spanish bull has an enormous tool and she told me she thinks she could cum even more times but sometimes she is afraid of fainting every 2 minutes. So she tries to control it.

She says that in doggy style, he pounds her so hard and deep that she has orgasms extremely long. Of several minutes. She never squirted before in her life, and with this guy our bedsheets are like a swimming pool towel after their sessions... I've seen with my own eyes coming back home after their dates.

Thanks!
Depending on who i am with i can have up to 20 orgasms in a night. I am a squirter also so we normally end up in a very wet bed. Normally i cum easily with oral and fingering. So yes it is very possible to have that many orgasms.