Bigger orgasms from bigger cock?

Hello,

Do any of you have real references apart of what your wife/girlfriend says about this?

My GF can orgasm with me giving oral sex, but no with penetration. But with her current bull she says she cums even harder from penetration than with oral sex.

Is this just because he is very big? Or there are other things related to the intensity of the orgasms? Like sexual arousal, or chemistry between them.

It's hard to know where to begin this answer:

Many, possibly a significant number of males, could benefit from a better understanding of human anatomy and physiology. There are thousands of viable resources on this topic, including numerous approaches to male and female genital A&P, sexual response, etc.

Most women require some form of clitoral stimulation to reach orgasm. That stimulation can come from a finger, toy, cock, lips, or tongue, etc. A well-endowed male, especially a male who is sexually skilled at pleasuring a woman, can produce an orgasm in some women without direct clitoral stimulation. Girth is key to this, and things like body position, fitness, etc. help.

Outside the realm of physiology and skill, the mental/emotional components can also be a factor. Sexual response is at least a 50/50 mind-body balance. If your GF orgasms from her lover, a part of that response can be limerence, attraction, or stronger feelings.

I think that the bigger the cock is the more chance there is to orgasm. It works for me annally I suppose that for woman it is also that way... One of the magic things with a cock that goes till the opening of the womb is that when both lovers come together the semen gets sucked in by the contractions of the womb and the semen stays in there instead of leaking out after sex..

Hello,

Do any of you have real references apart of what your wife/girlfriend says about this?

My GF can orgasm with me giving oral sex, but no with penetration. But with her current bull she says she cums even harder from penetration than with oral sex.

Is this just because he is very big? Or there are other things related to the intensity of the orgasms? Like sexual arousal, or chemistry between them.
J has ALWAYS had bigger, stronger, longer, more orgasms with better endowed guys. She can cum from vaginal penetration and pumping with them. With me, she has NEVER had an orgasm that during intercourse that did not involve her rubbing her clit manually or with a vibrator. CW

Yes absolutely, without a doubt. But with the caveat that only if the guy can get it up, keep it up and knows how to use it, otherwise you’re better off with a more average guy who can. I’ve had great sex with average sized guys who were imaginative and kinky in the bedroom (or out of it) and some very mediocre fucks with W.E. guys who were clueless. Size counts for a lot and a big cock is more appealing even just visually but it isn’t the be all and end all, the guy behind the cock is just as important. Saying all that, I do orgasm much more intensely with a guy who can really fill me up. I’ll admit that I am a bit of a size queen when it comes to regulars but I wouldn’t pass up on a random guy just because he was only average. No real interest in smaller, though I have hooked up with guys only to find out they were much smaller than I’d have liked and fucked them anyway. No need to be a prick tease, they can’t help what they’ve been given.
Lynn xx

J has ALWAYS had bigger, stronger, longer, more orgasms with better endowed guys. She can cum from vaginal penetration and pumping with them. With me, she has NEVER had an orgasm that during intercourse that did not involve her rubbing her clit manually or with a vibrator. CW
Yes, exactly the same as our case. After a few years of relationship we thought she wasn't able to cum from vaginal penetration, but after she met her first hung bull she had her first huge orgasm and squirt 😅
Now she is addicted to that, se says... 😂

Yes absolutely, without a doubt. But with the caveat that only if the guy can get it up, keep it up and knows how to use it, otherwise you’re better off with a more average guy who can. I’ve had great sex with average sized guys who were imaginative and kinky in the bedroom (or out of it) and some very mediocre fucks with W.E. guys who were clueless. Size counts for a lot and a big cock is more appealing even just visually but it isn’t the be all and end all, the guy behind the cock is just as important. Saying all that, I do orgasm much more intensely with a guy who can really fill me up. I’ll admit that I am a bit of a size queen when it comes to regulars but I wouldn’t pass up on a random guy just because he was only average. No real interest in smaller, though I have hooked up with guys only to find out they were much smaller than I’d have liked and fucked them anyway. No need to be a prick tease, they can’t help what they’ve been given.
Lynn xx
You can't be more right Lynn, I fully agree with you.

Most of my wives during these years told me exactly the same. They enjoyed a lot the sex with me, but the magic formula was the emotional connection with them. And how I made it sexy, spicy and funny at the same time.

I'm obviously far above average, but I don't focus just on putting my dick in and out. I use a lot my hands while I'm penetrating... I change to different positions... I know how to read a woman and detect which ones are really turning her on. So I focus there.

My goal is her climax, so I'm all the time looking for the limits with her.

Mike

My wife can orgasm with me giving her oral but never with my penis (tried for 18 years being together). Sometimes she cums very quick, in less than 2 minutes from oral. When younger she told me she could cum just by seeing erotic dreams.

She cums from big dildo regularly, it takes time. Especially she loves anal orgasm, she says it is most intense.

She managed to cum with her ex boyfriend who was around 8" just with penetration.

Had a guys wife cum on me before I was all the way in her!! She was on top granted she was grinding on my shaft beforehand soon as she offered the head in her pussy she started orgasming on the way down the shaft! Completely soaked the both of us, I took her doggystyle until I blasted a load on her arse and back turned into a complete slut considering she was a very conservative woman!

Lynn xx
You are the best,love all your answers

One last thought and I know it sounds like the adage. My late wife didn't really talk about her sexual past (so much lost fuel) but she did tell me about one guy who'd fuck her on his boat in Sheepshead Bay (Brooklyn, NY) he was small, maybe 4" (she showed me spreading her fingers) but he'd get into the rocking of the boat and in a position that hit all her spots, so at what was maybe 4" she considered him one of her best partners.

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Definitely. My wife says she never orgasmed when Filipinos fucked in her 20s but my 7 inches has always been enough. When she gets 8 or 9 deep up her vagina she takes off like a rocket. But I believe half is psychological. She gets turned on just by seeing a large cock and has admitted that simply knowing she has huge 'snake' up inside her is a thrill. She likes to be dominated and used by cock

Attachments

• 1791873-216b7a8c8eca0173bfaf1a3c8cd39ed1.mp4
    28.3 MB
  • 980477 Filipina MILF slut wife sucking and fucking white cock.mp4
    124 MB
Lynn xx
That makes a lot of sense, and is very well explained. My personal experience is that I have been very successful with my less than average size cock and and have on more than one occasion given women orgasms they have never previously experienced, largely due to - I guess - being pretty good at what I do combined with making extraordinary efforts to satisfy the woman (something that smaller size guys will often do to compensate for their lack in size). Occasionally I have also come I up against the problem (that you describe) that I'm quite simply just not big enough to satisfy some partners. If a woman needs a larger size cock during penetrative sex to be fully satisfied there is nothing you can do about it, sure there are dildos and sex toys but that's not quite the same.

For me the best orgasms have been from average to slightly above average cocks. The large ones stretch my pussy. I absolutely love the feeling of my pussy being stretched out. However, because I’m smaller and their cock fits tighter the big boys tend to cum faster, before I orgasm. The average size fills me well but can go until I finish. That being said I love taking the monsters in my pussy (and mouth) to give me the challenge. As long as I’m able I’ll add the big cocks to my resume.