Bigger orgasms from bigger cock?

My little wife slut always chooses beautiful males with superb big sex when she decides to fuck in front of me. Strictly vaginal, she needs a very large caliber to cum and have her most powerful orgasms... and I love seeing these wonderful machines penetrate my wife and hear her scream with pleasure. Here, Clara a few seconds before the monumental sex of a young soldier seizes her at arm's length before my eyes

Attachments

• 2606C062-901B-4F85-A617-356F82E61012.jpeg
    2606C062-901B-4F85-A617-356F82E61012.jpeg
    126 KB · Views: 80
As a woman and speaker for women but mostly my experience is bigger cock better orgasm. I can cum from oral, I can cum on an average size cock if the user can use it and last long but I only ever squirt orgasm and totally lose control orgasm with guys with 8 inches or above length and large girth, plus a big bell end Iā€™ve found is also a factor.

Sally. X.

Dont forget the whole setting, the built up to that moment, the thrill of having something new, the thrill of doing it infront of the hubby, ...
Even if it's just about couple sex.
The difference between fucking at home and going on a trip with the wife to a new city, having a certain sexual tension builtup over the course of the day, delaying it once you both know you want to fuck and tease each other ... then fuck ... this is definitly a whole different level.

I think dates with the lover are usually designed to have a slow builtup phase with the hubby by selecting cloth, preparing your body. The builtup might even start a few days prior to that and then the release of course is much more intense

Reactions: owlmale
As a woman and speaker for women but mostly my experience is bigger cock better orgasm. I can cum from oral, I can cum on an average size cock if the user can use it and last long but I only ever squirt orgasm and totally lose control orgasm with guys with 8 inches or above length and large girth, plus a big bell end Iā€™ve found is also a factor.

Sally. X.
As a man and a hung one at that , I experience the joy of a pussy more than small cocks since I can feel the stretching pussy as it grips me at every stroke. The best feeling for a hung cock is when the head starts to stretch finally it pops in as the shaft starts to inch in, at climax I can feel more than a small cock since i am pressed against the vaginal walls . I would love to take you on a rideā€¦.

Attachments

• HungRichard.gif
    HungRichard.gif
    9 MB · Views: 31
  • HungRichard.jpeg
    HungRichard.jpeg
    443.1 KB · Views: 22
  • HungRichard3.jpeg
    HungRichard3.jpeg
    474.8 KB · Views: 34
As a man and a hung one at that , I experience the joy of a pussy more than small cocks since I can feel the stretching pussy as it grips me at every stroke. The best feeling for a hung cock is when the head starts to stretch finally it pops in as the shaft starts to inch in, at climax I can feel more than a small cock since i am pressed against the vaginal walls . I would love to take you on a rideā€¦.
Iā€™d happily put your hypothesis to the test, purely for the sake of science and to answer all the folks here. šŸ˜œ

Sally. Xx

Attachments

• IMG_4368.jpeg
    IMG_4368.jpeg
    61.4 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_4370.jpeg
    IMG_4370.jpeg
    61.8 KB · Views: 39
It's hard to know where to begin this answer:

Many, possibly a significant number of males, could benefit from a better understanding of human anatomy and physiology. There are thousands of viable resources on this topic, including numerous approaches to male and female genital A&P, sexual response, etc.

Most women require some form of clitoral stimulation to reach orgasm. That stimulation can come from a finger, toy, cock, lips, or tongue, etc. A well-endowed male, especially a male who is sexually skilled at pleasuring a woman, can produce an orgasm in some women without direct clitoral stimulation. Girth is key to this, and things like body position, fitness, etc. help.

Outside the realm of physiology and skill, the mental/emotional components can also be a factor. Sexual response is at least a 50/50 mind-body balance. If your GF orgasms from her lover, a part of that response can be limerence, attraction, or stronger feelings.
Excellent comments!

My wife likes her 8 inch dildo better then my 5 inch cock.

Attachments

• 998719-0d2b1938a0eaa0aa1a228127f312d693.jpg
    998719-0d2b1938a0eaa0aa1a228127f312d693.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 1846176-49330532921978340065f5269500b218.png
    1846176-49330532921978340065f5269500b218.png
    65 KB · Views: 3