Bigger orgasms from bigger cock?

My wife admitted to me that bigger cocks feel better than normal sized cocks. More filling and the visual appeal is definitely more stimulating. But the man behind the cock has a huge impact on how much she enjoys the sex, more so than how well he's hung, his attention to her, his technique, his mannerisms are all contributing factors that make him stand out and enhance the experience. The harder he works at pleasing her the more satisfying and exciting the sex is, Attitude, effort, knowledge, and experience are what separates the talented lovers from mediocre ones. These contributing factors makes the experience more sensual and memorable with a greater chance for repeat sex, independent of the size of their cocks.

hi i am married and bi my husband is not we meet others into exhibitionism same room sex i cum a lot many people have said very white we live on long island new york

Attachments

• 20230929_223452.jpg
    20230929_223452.jpg
    375.9 KB · Views: 69
  • 20230929_221959.jpg
    20230929_221959.jpg
    346.8 KB · Views: 65
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 60
  • 20170525_152055.jpg
    20170525_152055.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 58
  • 20231004_174009 - Copy.jpg
    20231004_174009 - Copy.jpg
    313.3 KB · Views: 60
For me the best orgasms have been from average to slightly above average cocks. The large ones stretch my pussy. I absolutely love the feeling of my pussy being stretched out. However, because I’m smaller and their cock fits tighter the big boys tend to cum faster, before I orgasm. The average size fills me well but can go until I finish. That being said I love taking the monsters in my pussy (and mouth) to give me the challenge. As long as I’m able I’ll add the big cocks to my resume.
My wife has two regular guyd that a friend of hetd fixed her up with
SHE told her they wetr big .My wife was surprised as they are 8.to 9 in.Her friend asked her about it after she played .she told her froendThe friend said i told you mu wife onlybfivkes them.about once a monthas they really stretch her out . She lovezthere size but sayd should couldn't tske them.all.the timr but does enjoy that stretching once a momth

Hello,

Do any of you have real references apart of what your wife/girlfriend says about this?

My GF can orgasm with me giving oral sex, but no with penetration. But with her current bull she says she cums even harder from penetration than with oral sex.

Is this just because he is very big? Or there are other things related to the intensity of the orgasms? Like sexual arousal, or chemistry between them.
Me ex had experienced orgasms with guys smaller then my 6 inches her coworker was close to 9inches and fairly thick and her orgasms with him were body shaking climaxes, she would gush as she rode him. She said she’s never felt so full or orgasms were mind blowing. She became addicted to the orgasms he induced.

Hello,

Do any of you have real references apart of what your wife/girlfriend says about this?

My GF can orgasm with me giving oral sex, but no with penetration. But with her current bull she says she cums even harder from penetration than with oral sex.

Is this just because he is very big? Or there are other things related to the intensity of the orgasms? Like sexual arousal, or chemistry between them.
My wife says bigger is Not automaticly better. I have a Big cock too, but it is Always the Full Package! A Woman Enjoy Sex as a Full Concept with a Lot of Fantasie. Penetration is for the Most womens Not the Main Factor of good Sex. My expierence so far with many many womens.

What brings a Big cock when the man is Not Handsome for the Woman?

My dude says her ex husband was big but didn’t know how to use it and was only a few pumps and he’s was done. When we hooked up she climaxed for the first time with my 6 inches. When I introduced her to bigger dildos she orgasmed harder then ever.

Attachments

• 20180906_230001.jpg
    20180906_230001.jpg
    471.8 KB · Views: 41
  • 20180906_230041.jpg
    20180906_230041.jpg
    315.7 KB · Views: 40
Me ex had experienced orgasms with guys smaller then my 6 inches her coworker was close to 9inches and fairly thick and her orgasms with him were body shaking climaxes, she would gush as she rode him. She said she’s never felt so full or orgasms were mind blowing. She became addicted to the orgasms he induced.
Yes, mine says exactly the same with the new bull. He is very big, but extremely thick.