Two bulls and one winner

We were looking for someone for my wife to fall in love with so we both could experience what it was like when she stopped fucking me altogether.. It took a while but when it happened she didn't fuck me for 3 years.. It was very good for us.. Made me fully appreciate the privilege of being her cuckold.. We both are now very aware she doesn't need my little dick at all...
We finally did it, we met a second bull, and we have now a third bull for her from this site.
The good point is she doesn't want to meet again her first bull, who was a complete asshole with me. And now the plan is to share her with this two bulls from our city, and try eventually new ones. During holidays or small trips.

We were looking for someone for my wife to fall in love with so we both could experience what it was like when she stopped fucking me altogether.. It took a while but when it happened she didn't fuck me for 3 years.. It was very good for us.. Made me fully appreciate the privilege of being her cuckold.. We both are now very aware she doesn't need my little dick at all...
Nobody needs our little dicks.:cry:

Reactions: hotwifelexi