Two bulls and one winner

Hello,

I start this thread to ask other people if they had this "problem" before.

My GF was dating a recurring bull during the last 5 months, but this guy was a complete idiot with me. I let the relationship keep going because she was extremely addicted to him in the sexual sense, but not emotionally.

All of this time I've been looking for another candidate for her, but without success.

Finally, a few weeks ago, I met a new guy living in our same sity, and very reasonable person. Just normal!!

Introduced them, she said to me he was hot, and after their first time, it seems this guy knows what he is doing, because my gf started to reduce her dates with the other one.

Her new bull is just giant, in all senses. He is very tall, big hands and verified hung. Specially thick, veeeery thick. And she is experiencing huge orgasms with him.

My question is... !!!!

While the other guy is an idiom with me, I perfectly know that it's just a sex relationship with her, while the new one is a very nice, polite and intelligent guy. But a big risk of potential emotional connection with her, as far as I can see things are advancing with him.

So maybe my desires to bring a new bull just for displacing the idiot one, maybe created a bigger problem to me.

She still says to me I'm her man, she says she is in love with me. But I can see there is a very thin line to cross when there is an incredible emotional bond.

All the suggestions will be well received!! Thanks mates.

I think you will realize soon that your girlfriend is a real slut. If she doesn't let you participate means, she enjoys more without you.

Believe me... Time will give me the right.

I think you will realize soon that your girlfriend is a real slut. If she doesn't let you participate means, she enjoys more without you.

Believe me... Time will give me the right.
I don't think so. My GF is already talking about the possibility of having me with them.

Her problem is she is very shy. And she says if I'm there during sex, she couldn't do half of the things she does with them.

So, if I have to choose between jerking seeing them, but having her uncomfortable, or not seeing them and her having the greatest sex of her life.... I alw choose her pleasure firsts.

And I of course jerk thinking about it.

Thanks for your advice!

I'm not participating actively. She doesn't allow me to stay there with her.

I just have spicy conversations when I arrive home. She explain me every detail and she let me have sex with her after her bull.
The best sex you can have is when you reclaim her as your wife fucking a opened up and very whet wife claiming her back .

I don't think so. My GF is already talking about the possibility of having me with them.

Her problem is she is very shy. And she says if I'm there during sex, she couldn't do half of the things she does with them.

So, if I have to choose between jerking seeing them, but having her uncomfortable, or not seeing them and her having the greatest sex of her life.... I alw choose her pleasure firsts.

And I of course jerk thinking about it.
You are right . My wife wount give a guy a blowjob when I’m with she shy but she’ll tell me how she swallowed his cum . I can fully understand. You know a slut is a woman that share her pussie with ather men and a whore is one that do it for money . So that guy can relax our wifes are all sluts sharing or not its not a swear word.

As long as you don't put a ring on it you'll always have anxiety. If she wears the ring and signs the contract that's how you know she's committed to you and the lifestyle. There is a reason why they are called hotwife and not hot girlfriend.

Hello,

My GF was dating a recurring bull during the last 5 months, but this guy was a complete idiot with me. I let the relationship keep going because she was extremely addicted to him in the sexual sense, but not emotionally.

All of this time I've been looking for another candidate for her, but without success.

Finally, a few weeks ago, I met a new guy living in our same sity, and very reasonable person. Just normal!!

Introduced them, she said to me he was hot, and after their first time, it seems this guy knows what he is doing, because my gf started to reduce her dates with the other one.

Her new bull is just giant, in all senses. He is very tall, big hands and verified hung. Specially thick, veeeery thick. And she is experiencing huge orgasms with him.

My question is... !!!!

While the other guy is an idiom with me, I perfectly know that it's just a sex relationship with her, while the new one is a very nice, polite and intelligent guy. But a big risk of potential emotional connection with her, as far as I can see things are advancing with him.

So maybe my desires to bring a new bull just for displacing the idiot one, maybe created a bigger problem to me.

She still says to me I'm her man, she says she is in love with me. But I can see there is a very thin line to cross when there is an incredible emotional bond.

any time you cuckold you run that risk witch is more important no risk or her getting what she needs wish you had pic

Hello,

My question is... !!!!

The chances of a woman developing a strong emotional bond when she is intimate with a man is incredibly high.

My wife fell for one of her lovers in her first marriage and left her first husband for the guy. She was with him for almost 5 years because he was such a good lover (and the biggest she has had.).

She doesn’t want to try again because of the risk of someone getting hurt again.

Now, if you are fine with sharing her “love” and not just her sex, then you should be just fine watching her falling for him emotionally.

Good luck and I hope it works out for all of you.

Hello,

My question is... !!!!

Communication, communication, communication. If you're going to share her like that, and want to keep your relationship solid, then you both need to talk about it often, and if she even THINKS she's starting to have feelings, then she needs to end it immediately.

All the bullshit aside, you KNOW what she's doing and you get off on it.
The threat of her becoming emotionally attached to him makes IT HARD for you.
Just fuckin enjoy & savor it.
Its what you wanted all slong...

As long as you don't put a ring on it you'll always have anxiety. If she wears the ring and signs the contract that's how you know she's committed to you and the lifestyle. There is a reason why they are called hotwife and not hot girlfriend.
I accept your comment, but I don't agree, sorry.

I don't think a ring is going to change things with her. There are hundreds of thousands of people getting divorced. That's not a warranty.

I believe the real warranty is erecting with her a fully open relationship and communication.

The chances of a woman developing a strong emotional bond when she is intimate with a man is incredibly high.

My wife fell for one of her lovers in her first marriage and left her first husband for the guy. She was with him for almost 5 years because he was such a good lover (and the biggest she has had.).

She doesn’t want to try again because of the risk of someone getting hurt again.

Now, if you are fine with sharing her “love” and not just her sex, then you should be just fine watching her falling for him emotionally.

Good luck and I hope it works out for all of you.
Yeah, that's my fear. I know I could always win the emotional battle, because she loves my brain. But you know, physical attraction is very high at the beginning.
We already had problems when she started with her first bull, because she got a little bit addicted to him. But after several weeks she realized it was just sex.

Now with this new guy, I'm more afraid, as he is really very nice. But maybe I'm over reacting

Communication, communication, communication. If you're going to share her like that, and want to keep your relationship solid, then you both need to talk about it often, and if she even THINKS she's starting to have feelings, then she needs to end it immediately.
Yes, exactly, thanks again SNJ. Your words mean a lot, as always.

I think exactly the same as you.

But even if we have very good communication, there will always be the risk of her falling in love. Even more if she thinks it's forbidden. Romeo and Juliet effect....

In my experience even if there is a good communication, wives are very vulnerable emotionally when an Alfa guy take over them.
I'm extremely dominant, not in the sex meaning. My personality is very dominant.
And 80 or 90% of the wives I had sex developed feelings for me.
Of course this doesn't work with 100% of the women, but with a huge %

Reactions: Cuckindeep
If she is a true cuckoldress then she will stay with you in spite of her relationship with him. Hopefully she gets off on fucking him instead of you because her real pleasure is in denying you. My wife started out just fucking her man and it was just sex. I really got off on that but then they started to get more romantic and she preferred to do other types of things with him instead of me like going to the beach or catching a movie etc. At first I thought I was losing her as I was less and less included in her everyday life. They were enjoying all the things that a man and a woman do, not just sex. It seemed they were falling in love and going out all the time and leaving me behind at home like a piece of furniture. My wife would give me housework assignments or a list of chores to do while they went out and played. Other times they would have house parties and back yard bbq's while I was made to stay in my room alone. I became a ghost. But then something happened inside of me. My cuckold fetish kicked into high gear. I started to enjoy her preferring to be with him over me. After all he was a lot hotter and manlier than me. Now it wasn't just when they fucked that my cuckold juices flowed. I was getting really turned on by things like them having a pizza an watching a movie while I did the laundry and wasn't allowed to join in. Now when they had a pool party and I was sent to my room I loved listening to everyone frolic and play from my window. I could hear the music and smell the food on the grill but mostly I knew my wife was out there with her man and I didn't have the balls to stand up to him. I was just a little boy sent to bed early because I was an embarrassment to my wife. I was in effect in a new dimension of cuckoldism.

Hello,

My question is... !!!!

We were looking for someone for my wife to fall in love with so we both could experience what it was like when she stopped fucking me altogether.. It took a while but when it happened she didn't fuck me for 3 years.. It was very good for us.. Made me fully appreciate the privilege of being her cuckold.. We both are now very aware she doesn't need my little dick at all...