I am maybe 4.5 inches hard but im all my wife has ever had so she almost prefers that. Even dildos she is very hesitant to take the entire thing inside her and the one she has is only 6 inches or so.

We did just go on vacation recently and I took her BBC cock sleeve and put it over her smaller wand vibrator and told her I wanted to watch her take it inside her pussy. She was saying things like "it's going to ruin my pussy for you baby" and "thats such a big cock baby"
She did get the tip in but boy was it hot seeing and hearing her play with that.

I'm 7+ and thick and my wife has no problem taking it all in her 3 holes, sometimes when I'm fucking her she'll joke around and say if I go any deeper it's gonna come out her mouth, she only 5 feet tall and I know she's been with several other guys before me and a few after we got married, I've always wondered if she had bigger ones than me, she's always told me that as long as it's not tiny she can work with any size, here's some pictures of her doing what she loves.

100_0272~2.JPG100_0271~2.JPG100_0245~2_9192593492702971729.JPG100_0259~3.JPG100_0257~2.JPG

I'm 7+ and thick and my wife has no problem taking it all in her 3 holes, sometimes when I'm fucking her she'll joke around and say if I go any deeper it's gonna come out her mouth, she only 5 feet tall and I know she's been with several other guys before me and a few after we got married, I've always wondered if she had bigger ones than me, she's always told me that as long as it's not tiny she can work with any size, here's some pictures of her doing what she loves.

View attachment 2037947View attachment 2037949View attachment 2037952View attachment 2037954View attachment 2037956
She looks amazing with a cock in her mouth