So this is something I am trying to rationalize. Planning a MFM encounter (2 other guys and wife). I am not trying to never have sex with her again. I want her to have fun. I think having the 2 cocks at once is going to drive her wild but wonder...do I allow one or both to be larger and if so by how much. A few guys have replied and sent pics, some are average and a couple are 12" and diameter of a wine bottle. While it might be fun that time, does this leave them unable to return to an average cock? Am I over thinking this? What are your experiences? My goal is her with 2 others while I watch, I have an exact situation laid out etc just trying to figure out if bigger is best or stay closer to the one she gets regularly?

my asian wife may be different from most ladies, she always tell me she prefer smaller cock but straight ones, she complained i am too large and not completely straight so she feels more pressure on one side. When i ask her if she would feel guilty, she says no, she could fuck her boy then fuck me later, no issue . She really turns me on this naughty baby

my asian wife may be different from most ladies, she always tell me she prefer smaller cock but straight ones, she complained i am too large and not completely straight so she feels more pressure on one side. When i ask her if she would feel guilty, she says no, she could fuck her boy then fuck me later, no issue . She really turns me on this naughty baby
thank you Diana, we can chat if you like?

Reactions: toolman2c
I had an ex GF that told me she had slept with a Firefighter who was as long as her forearm and the diamter of a Fosters beer can. She was totally down with it at first but had a very painful experience, to the point she lost her voice for a couple days as he really pushed it in hard when she blew him and her throat was stretched and it wasn't all the way in. She said the vaginal part was good but she kept her feet to his hips to regulate how deep he could get in. She said the diameter was tough but with lube he got in and shemanaged but the length made her feel like internal damage was happening so she would only let it get about 2/3 in. She said they did it 3 times and he was pushing for anal and she stopped seeing him as a result. I put a dildo in her that was in my eyes was pretty huge and she took it fine so that thing must have been sizeable.

• Love
Perfect for my wife 😈
I would imagaine for many but this chick was not having it. She liked to do a lot of stuff and said she still liked big but not like that ever again. That was years ago and I am with a different woman now but having her describe the situation was hot thnking she would lose her voice from sucking cock, that to me was a champ move. Bear in mind she probably liked it enough to do it but afterwards felt the damage. I had a buddy when we were teens, he was from Trinidad and I was over his house one day when he was doing this girl. He walked out and he was at least 15" long (not so girthy but long), he laughed he didn't know how he was gonna get it all inside her. I was shocked, Thought I was doing pretty good til that point.

• Haha
Reactions: Mrmark76
I would imagaine for many but this chick was not having it. She liked to do a lot of stuff and said she still liked big but not like that ever again. That was years ago and I am with a different woman now but having her describe the situation was hot thnking she would lose her voice from sucking cock, that to me was a champ move. Bear in mind she probably liked it enough to do it but afterwards felt the damage. I had a buddy when we were teens, he was from Trinidad and I was over his house one day when he was doing this girl. He walked out and he was at least 15" long (not so girthy but long), he laughed he didn't know how he was gonna get it all inside her. I was shocked, Thought I was doing pretty good til that point.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240131_093020_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240131_093020_Facebook.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 45
  • 20240205_045206_001.mp4
    396.1 KB
My husband has a rather small cock, so of course I prefer a man with a large cock. I love the full feeling I get from a big cock. It's a feeling that my husband just can't give me. Cock size and performance are two of the reasons I originally asked my husband to share me with other men.
What is your perfect size then???

I prefer 8 to 9 inches, and thickness is important, and he also has to know how to use it. I also like a man who can last until I am completely sexually satisfied.
Now that’s what I’m liking!!! Stamina is the one I think. What’s the point of you can’t lasted lol

Come and dm as I think we will get along with your answers back