Do you like it when your wife has sex with a guy with a much bigger cock?

I know I do! I love watching my wife take a huge cock, one her current bf is soooo big! I love sucking him to make him hard as they kiss, I love it when she begs him to fuck her harder. I love it when he pumps his cum deep inside her, and she sits on my face so I can clean her pussy as she cleans his huge cock.

We came into this lifestyle as swingers and she has made me her cock sucking cuckold and I’m loving it!

Last edited:

I know I do! I love watching my wife take a huge cock, one her current bf is soooo big! I love sucking him to make him hard as they kiss, I love it when she begs him to fuck her harder. I love it when he pumps his cum deep inside her, and she sits on my face so I can clean her pussy as she cleans his huge cock.

We came into this lifestyle as swingers and she has made me her cock sucking cuckold and I’m loving it!
I feel excited and embarrassed about this it’s very hard to believe but it’s the most erotic thing ever and also the most embarrassing thing and the few times that my wife has actually let me with her guys that are hung I haven’t been able to perform and I think she knows that I have envy of them and she loves it

I feel excited and embarrassed about this it’s very hard to believe but it’s the most erotic thing ever and also the most embarrassing thing and the few times that my wife has actually let me with her guys that are hung I haven’t been able to perform and I think she knows that I have envy of them and she loves it
I really do love it it’s amazing seeing her with a huge cock

I know what you mean about the embarrassment but for me it reiterates the decision I made to let my wife have sex with other people was the right one. She cums so much more and so much harder with guys with bigger cocks.

Yes I love it, I am fairly well endowed, but I love to find men with huge cocks as I know she loves them big. The thicker the better she always says. It is no concern for me as I am well hung, I just love watching her fuck a huge cock. Yea we too been in the lifestyle for a long time, Both are Bi so no issues with me sucking her lovers and cleaning cum off both of them. I just love the hot sex with her and other men.

I am a bi cuck, so I love my wife having different cocks, but you are absolutely right that one of my biggest thrills is being allowed to fuck my cuckoldress and feel just how stretched she is, how I practically fall into her and I absolutely love every second. I hope the cocks keep getting bigger to the point that I can't cum in her, that would be the ultimate chastity.

I am a bi cuck, so I love my wife having different cocks, but you are absolutely right that one of my biggest thrills is being allowed to fuck my cuckoldress and feel just how stretched she is, how I practically fall into her and I absolutely love every second. I hope the cocks keep getting bigger to the point that I can't cum in her, that would be the ultimate chastity.
What is the fun in not coming in your own wife?