What’s your favourite sex position as a Cuck?

I have not had this but I want to rim Her Bull as She sucks His Cock. I wish i could stretch my tongue all the way to His prostrate so I can tickle it as He shoots His load on Her tonsils

Attachments

• ass.jpg
    ass.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 42
  • Dislike
Reactions: cuck52 and cuckboie
Never been in the position to have a favorite but I'd say a 69 would be awesome, I could lick her while he fucks her with his bigger cock. Her riding him, so I could lick her asshole and her pussy (his cock too if I could sneak it in). The most loving position, I guess, would be her laying between my legs facing him on her back, me holding her and cupping her breast for him to suck and him fucking her (of course). I could also deal with just sitting beside her and holding her hand while they fucked, that would be nice.

I have not had this but I want to rim Her Bull as She sucks His Cock. I wish i could stretch my tongue all the way to His prostrate so I can tickle it as He shoots His load on Her tonsils
I use to say this would be an acquired taste but after Master just threw me on the bed, turned around and spread His huge ass as he sat on my face it became a required taste

Attachments

• rim 1.jpg
    rim 1.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 32