What’s your favourite sex position as a Cuck?

Fucklicking all the way! I love running my tongue over their connection. Between the veins of his cock, down the tube and to her inner labia. Taste and lick up the girl cum that builds up around her clit. Licking the bottom of his scrotum and sucking on one testicle as a time. Watching his pace pick up and his scrotal sac draw closer to his body and bounce again my wife's clit. Right before his ejaculation, he always saids "I love you baby" and and wife says "I love you more". Then he stops! ...waits for a second... his leg muscles get rock hard with gooseflesh running up his thigh... and then this beautiful man begins to deposit his sperm into my wife! The mother of our children takes sperm from her lover and I get to see it happen. His contractions are strong and hard and with each pulse, I can see it run up is vas def and into her. With each contraction of his glorious penis, my wife shutters and vibrates as she feels the hot semen rush into her body, against her cervix and into her womb. Pump...release...pump release...pump release. He begins to shutter and his sperm flows through his body and into hers. At this point she usually ejaculates and water pours out of her urethra and onto my face. I love to watch his contractions slow and slowly retract. Then he plops out of her and the river of sperm coat my face as I reach out for the head of his penis and suck the rest of his seed out of the tube. I still feel a few smaller contractions and the salty taste of more bull sperm entering my mouth. I lick and suck him dry. My wife and her bull are in love... and I love them too. :giggle:

I have two. On the bottom in a 69 with wife while she's being pounded doggie style by one of her BF's ,love licking from her clit down to his shaft and to his balls. Can feel as they are getting closer,his balls getting tighter and when he let's go I'm there to catch the overflow and clean the both of them ,getting them ready for round 2. The other is her sitting on him reverse cowgirl with me fucklicking the two of them sometimes I concentrate on either her clit or his shaft to get them to come. I love feeling his shaft pulse as he's pumping a load into her wet pussy

I have two. On the bottom in a 69 with wife while she's being pounded doggie style by one of her BF's ,love licking from her clit down to his shaft and to his balls. Can feel as they are getting closer,his balls getting tighter and when he let's go I'm there to catch the overflow and clean the both of them ,getting them ready for round 2. The other is her sitting on him reverse cowgirl with me fucklicking the two of them sometimes I concentrate on either her clit or his shaft to get them to come. I love feeling his shaft pulse as he's pumping a load into her wet pussy
That’s the best feeling in the world! Feeling and remembering his contractions is what makes me cum later on.

Mine is the same my wife on top of me in the ♋ then our bull gets between my wife’s open thighs telling me to guide his cock into her cunt . Then as he starts to penetrate her I continue to lick between her stretched pussy lips and start stroking his ball sack as he starts slowly pounding her deep

Kneeling on the bathroom floor tiles jerking off over her pretty painted toenails when she returns from a night of intense fucking while she holds my head to her naked abdomen. She finds it funny that I just get to cum on the floor while he gets to cum inside her pussy multiple times bare. She makes me lick up my cum afterwards while she watches and giggles.

Last edited:
Kneeling on the bathroom floor tiles jerking off over her pretty painted nails when she returns from a night of intense fucking while she holds my head to her naked abdomen. She finds it funny that I just get to cum on the floor while he gets to cum inside her pussy multiple times bare. She makes me lick up my cum afterwards while she arches and giggles.
That's hot