What’s your favourite sex position as a Cuck?

so what’s your favourite sex position as a Cuck?

Mine without doubt is when me and my wife are in 69 and she is being fucked. It’s when she is at her wettest, I love licking her clit and his cock as it slides in and out of her making her cum so hard. Then when he cums in her she tells me to clean her pussy, it’s when we’re both in heaven!

Mine without doubt is when me and my wife are in 69 and she is being fucked. It’s when she is at her wettest, I love licking her clit and his cock as it slides in and out of her making her cum so hard. Then when he cums in her she tells me to clean her pussy, it’s when we’re both in heaven!
Perfect position.

Same especially the end

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Our 1st MFM. Wife and I were on our sides facing each other, he spooning her from behind.. I run my hand down her stomach to her pussy to tickle her clit and found it full of cock. The sensation of feeling another cock in her pussy was intoxicating. Been my favourite position ever since.

Same thing here. For us both the best position is wife fucking and I lick her at the same time. She cums so strong when it done..

Haven't done this but fantasise about this. My other dream is to be on my knees with my wife straddling on my back holding my bum cheeks opening and helping her bull push his cock in my arse - saying if I can take it you can!

69 with me on bottom, licking his balls and the underside of his cock and her clit as they fuck. The best part is as soon as he unloads in her and pulls out she sits right back on my mouth and feeds me his cum as fresh as it gets (other than straight from the cock). Added bonus is she likes to beat my balls, so while he is fucking her I get a good ball abusing everytime she orgasms.

1. with me underneath licking her pussy and his balls and feel the penetration with my tongue.
2. Both bending showing butt up and get bull anal her first and let bull fuck me too
3. Suck and drink bulls cum together as a couple
4. Be the helping hand guiding bulls dick inside her and suck bulls dick for smooth penetration

Last edited:
1. with me underneath licking her pussy and his balls and feel the penetration with my tongue.
2. Both bending showing butt up and get bull anal her first and let bull fuck me too
3. Suck and drink bulls cum together as a couple
4. Be the helping hand guiding bulls dick inside her and suck bulls dick for smooth penetration
You too look very sexy

• Love
Reactions: roxxy