Guiding it in.... Humiliating but very hot.

paracufz

Couple
Gold
My wife and I attended a party recently and she wanted to play with a man who is 'her favorite cock' as she puts it. She decided to give him head and positioned me kind of between his legs so that I had a perfect view of her sucking his rather large cock. She had only stockings and a garter belt on and had her ass in the air and when I felt for her pussy his hand was already there.

When she had him rock hard she turned around and presented him with her ass and told me not to play with my cock yet. He positioned his cock behind her and told me "put that cock in your wifes pussy". I had never done anything like that before and grabbed his big cock and rubbed it over her spread, hairy pussy before lining it up with her gaping hole. He slid it in and told me "i'm going to fill this pussy up with cum" and started to stroke into her. I reached underneath and began rubbing her clit as he fucked her.

He brought her to several orgasms and the began to bang her in ernest and in due time dropped a rather large load in her cunt. By this time there were a few other people watching and my wife likes to put on a bit of a show so she put me on my back and straddled my face. She lowered her gaping, dripping pussy to my mouth and told me to clean her up and jack my own cock. I didn't last very long and shot a load in my stomach.

After she dismounted she remarked that I had cum on my face.

I have never touched another mans cock in my life and putting it in was quite humiliating but at the same time very hot. My wife and her friend also thought that the whole scene was very arousing.

Anyone else have this type of experience? If so how did it go?

Attachments

• IMG_20201213_133300401.jpg
    IMG_20201213_133300401.jpg
    301.7 KB · Views: 164
  • don1.jpg
    don1.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 160
  • par4.jpg
    par4.jpg
    307.5 KB · Views: 161
My wife and I attended a party recently and she wanted to play with a man who is 'her favorite cock' as she puts it. She decided to give him head and positioned me kind of between his legs so that I had a perfect view of her sucking his rather large cock. She had only stockings and a garter belt on and had her ass in the air and when I felt for her pussy his hand was already there.

When she had him rock hard she turned around and presented him with her ass and told me not to play with my cock yet. He positioned his cock behind her and told me "put that cock in your wifes pussy". I had never done anything like that before and grabbed his big cock and rubbed it over her spread, hairy pussy before lining it up with her gaping hole. He slid it in and told me "i'm going to fill this pussy up with cum" and started to stroke into her. I reached underneath and began rubbing her clit as he fucked her.

He brought her to several orgasms and the began to bang her in ernest and in due time dropped a rather large load in her cunt. By this time there were a few other people watching and my wife likes to put on a bit of a show so she put me on my back and straddled my face. She lowered her gaping, dripping pussy to my mouth and told me to clean her up and jack my own cock. I didn't last very long and shot a load in my stomach.

I have never touched another mans cock in my life and putting it in was quite humiliating but at the same time very hot. My wife and her friend also thought that the whole scene was very arousing.

Great photos!! Thanks for the visuals

Yeah, done it a few times now. I'm straight and don't go much for bi sex but love mfm. Wife loves the attention od 2 men and I love sharing her. It was always about her pleasure over ours tho. Anyway we were well into a session on the couch. Wife leaning back against me, kissing. M was between her legs eating her pussy. Wife told M to please fuck her. M came up, lined up hi cock and told wife if she wants it to guide him in. Wife said to me, Please guide him in for me. That was the 1st time I had touched another mans cock. You're right. It was humiliating but also extremely hot. Both wife and M got off on it. They said it showed my approval. Since then M has said Do you want to guide me in a few times. I usually say yes.

Great for all involved.

The closest to guy/guy for us has been I've held his cock up while she went to mount him. Pretty hot actually

First wife had a Black Lover that she had been with for a year. We discussed her stopping birth control to"give her body a rest", she had been on it for 10 years. We both knew she was REALLY stopping it was because she wanted to get pregnant by her Black Lover. We had been discussing it and fantasizing about it for months and had approached him about how he would feel if she stopped taking birth control also. His response was "you gon get pregnant if you do!!" and fucked her ALL night when she responded "I was HOPING you would say that!!" He had, at the time 8 kids with 7 different Black women.

Too much detail......she got fitted with a diaphragm and used it regularly for a few months at first, then we talked and she only used it when she knew she was fertile, and she told him that she had made that decision. He started egging her on to stop using it period, he wanted to knock up a white woman!! We kep fantasizing about her getting pregnant by him, and finally one weekend it was DEFINITE she was fertile. We played around all week talking about her not using her diaphragm with him that weekend and did not have any sex together, so she was IN NEED when he came for the weekend. I told him, in front of her, that she was DEFINITELY fertile and if he could convince her to not use her diaphragm she would definitely get pregnant. She blushed and told him that was true when he asked her if she knew she was fertile. He told her, "this da weekend you get a n****r baby on you white belly!!"

She started out with her diaphragm in but he was egging her on constantly, he even refused to put his cock in her with it in. A couple hourws later, I was sitting in the living room giving them privacy and him plenty of oppportunity to talk her in to removing her diapragm and I heard the most intense sexual MOAN I have EVER heard from a woman come from the bedroom, followed by a screaming orgasm by her!! I RAN down the hall and stopped at the bedroom door and said "WHAT was that?!".......she looked at me as she came down from her huge orgasm, smiled and handed me her diaphragm!! "Im going to let me N****r Lover get me pregnant, and had another gut wrenching screaming orgasm just with his cock in her and saying that out loud!! She came SO hard that her cunt muscle contractions pushed his cock out of her........she looked at me and said :that was YOUR fault, now "YOU put it back in to prove you want me to do this!!"

I hesitated a second or two, he and I were good friends but we had never done anything like this before. Looked at him and he said "hurry up, I'm gonna' cum just talking about it" so I took hold of my wifes Black Lovers erect cock and (stroking it a time or two if I am honest, he was HUNG and I am small and OMG was this HOT!!) and guided him back inside of my wifes totally unprotected and very fertile belly. She started cumming again almost immediately, grabbed my hand and held it TIGHT saying "I want this SO bad" and that set him off and as I held her hand after guiding her Black Lovers cock inside of my fertile unrpotected wife he unloaded his balls inside of her with a screaming orgasm of his own while yelling about his intent to knock her up and her BEGGING him to give her his "n****r baby" and a dozen other hot sexy things.....have no idea if that was the load that knocked her up but its quite possible. I like to think so. But they spent the entire weekend in bed with him cumming in her totally unprotected every time, after she came out to the living room where I had gone again for their privacy and we had a conversation to make SURE I was on board with this, he already came in me once HUGE so its kind of silly to start worrying about it now, we might as well just go with it and we'll see what happens, and went back to bed with him and left me with her diaphragm in my hand and my fingers covered in the sperm running down her thighs with orders to clean them off before I cam back in the bedroom!!

Most fun I have ever had sexually!! Guiding her Lovers cock inside cna be a TON of fun and I don;t feel the least bit gay or bi about it. Would do it again in a heartbeat!! CW

Last edited:
First wife had a Black Lover that she had been with for a year. We discussed her stopping birth control to"give her body a rest", she had been on it for 10 years. We both knew she was REALLY stopping it was because she wanted to get pregnant by her Black Lover. We had been discussing it and fantasizing about it for months and had approached him about how he would feel if she stopped taking birth control also. His response was "you gon get pregnant if you do!!" and fucked her ALL night when she responded "I was HOPING you would say that!!" He had, at the time 8 kids with 7 different Black women.

Too much detail......she got fitted with a diaphragm and used it regularly for a few months at first, then we talked and she only used it when she knew she was fertile, and she told him that she had made that decision. He started egging her on to stop using it period, he wanted to knock up a white woman!! We kep fantasizing about her getting pregnant by him, and finally one weekend it was DEFINITE she was fertile. We played around all week talking about her not using her diaphragm with him that weekend and did not have any sex together, so she was IN NEED when he came for the weekend. I told him, in front of her, that she was DEFINITELY fertile and if he could convince her to not use her diaphragm she would definitely get pregnant. She blushed and told him that was true when he asked her if she knew she was fertile. He told her, "this da weekend you get a n****r baby on you white belly!!"

She started out with her diaphragm in but he was egging her on constantly, he even refused to put his cock in her with it in. A couple hourws later, I was sitting in the living room giving them privacy and him plenty of oppportunity to talk her in to removing her diapragm and I heard the most intense sexual MOAN I have EVER heard from a woman come from the bedroom, followed by a screaming orgasm by her!! I RAN down the hall and stopped at the bedroom door and said "WHAT was that?!".......she looked at me as she came down from her huge orgasm, smiled and handed me her diaphragm!! "Im going to let me N****r Lover get me pregnant, and had another gut wrenching screaming orgasm just with his cock in her and saying that out loud!! She came SO hard that her cunt muscle contractions pushed his cock out of her........she looked at me and said :that was YOUR fault, now "YOU put it back in to prove you want me to do this!!"

I hesitated a second or two, he and I were good friends but we had never done anything like this before. Looked at him and he said "hurry up, I'm gonna' cum just talking about it" so I took hold of my wifes Black Lovers erect cock and (stroking it a time or two if I am honest, he was HUNG and I am small and OMG was this HOT!!) and guided him back inside of my wifes totally unprotected and very fertile belly. She started cumming again almost immediately, grabbed my hand and held it TIGHT saying "I want this SO bad" and that set him off and as I held her hand after guiding her Black Lovers cock inside of my fertile unrpotected wife he unloaded his balls inside of her with a screaming orgasm of his own while yelling about his intent to knock her up and her BEGGING him to give her his "n****r baby" and a dozen other hot sexy things.....have no idea if that was the load that knocked her up but its quite possible. I like to think so. But they spent the entire weekend in bed with him cumming in her totally unprotected every time, after she came out to the living room where I had gone again for their privacy and we had a conversation to make SURE I was on board with this, he already came in me once HUGE so its kind of silly to start worrying about it now, we might as well just go with it and we'll see what happens, and went back to bed with him and left me with her diaphragm in my hand and my fingers covered in the sperm running down her thighs with orders to clean them off before I cam back in the bedroom!!

Most fun I have ever had sexually!! Guiding her Lovers cock inside cna be a TON of fun and I don;t feer the least bit gay or bi about it. Woul ddo it again in a heartbeat!! CW
Thats an Amazing story! :love:

Thats an Amazing story! :love:
Was a fun ride until she got mixed up in drugs again. She was using when we met, ai found out and sent her packing, she showed back up a couple months later clean and stayed that way for about 12 years. Got mixed up with the wrong crowd in Detroit, and fell back in to it. I have a ZERO tolerance for that in my life. Ruined hers too. Lost everything including her GOOD exec job with Burroughs. Too bad. CW

Most fun I have ever had sexually!! Guiding her Lovers cock inside cna be a TON of fun and I don;t feel the least bit gay or bi about it. Would do it again in a heartbeat!! CW
Did she get pregnant and the two.of you have a black.child

It hard to believe you would put up.wuth this he only wznted to fuck.8 kids with 7 women does he take care of them.or is he just a useless piece of shit no.woman couple should have a kid just to get fucked think. About the kidif the kid has medical problems that meeds the true father etc plus its not fair to the child or ech other having to suppprt etc child.thats not yours becsuse she wnts to.get Fucked do it all.you want but NO CHILDREN

So did she get pregnant ?

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c