Wife removes condom.

Have you ever watched your wife remove the condom off her lover?

The first time I watched my wife kiss her bull as she removed his condom and then lay back down and open her legs for him was amazing. I was sat at the bottom of the bed as I watched his bare cock slide into her and stretch her pussy to the limit. I will never forget watching his ball contracting as they emptied deep inside her and the glisten of her plump well fucked pussy as he rolled off her. And when she asked me to lick her I didn’t hesitate I couldn’t wait to bury my face in her pussy and taste that fresh creampie!

Yeah she has always hated condoms. I convinced her from the beginning that guys hate them and the sex is better for everyone when there is a creampie at the end. She quickly fell in love with feeling a cock shoot in her.

Only saw a guy use them twice. On both occasions she convinced them they didn't need them part way through (probably about the time he started thinking he wanted to cum in her). In both cases she took it off then guided them back into her pussy.

Have not had this exact experience but similar. When we first started the lifestyle we had certain rules and one was she would wear condoms. She was not on birth control so we had to take precautions. However, there was another reason I did not admit to her which was I did not want another man to enjoy her bareback. We all know condom sex is no where near as pleasurable for the woman and the man. I was jealous of knowing another man would experience the sensation of the "real feel" of her pussy and did not want to share. She broke my rule with the very first guy. After the two of them had some hot oral sex she had him lay on his back, she straddled him, and guided that big cock of his in to her soaking wet pussy. I never even had a chance to object. It is so much more exciting watching a bare cock slide in to your wife's pussy, seeing it slick with her juice, and of course pulsing as he dumps a load in her. I did not experience a cream pie that first time but eventfully did and although it may not be for everyone, for me it is one of the best parts of the experience.

Last edited:
My ex used to like me to tie her onto our bed and blind fold her, then invite guys over to fuck her. The most we had over was 4 and she didn't know who the guys were that blew their loads in her. She thought there was only 2 and when I told her there was 4 she was shocked, and then talked about it for days.

My wife told that before we met there was a guy she used to work with that was always after her, even though he was married he still kept flirting with her and asking her out, she said that eventually when she decided to let him fuck her they were in bed and she had just sucked his cock to a throbbing hard on and couldn't wait to fuck so he put on a condom, she said as he leaned forward to push his cock in she reached up grabbed his cock and pulled the condom off, she told him if he really wanted to fuck her that bad he could fuck her bare, she said the guy hesitated for a moment then push in all the way, she said the moment she felt him about to cum she wrapped her legs around his waist and locked her heels to keep him from pulling out, she said he must have really had the hots for her or his wife wasn't giving him pussy cause he pumped a good big load into her, afterwards in the following weeks she said he kept coming to her and asking her if she was ok, she said it was funny that he was really worried that he got her pregnant but it still didn't stop him from wanting more pussy from her, i asked her if she was on birth control and just teasing him and she said that wasn't on birth control and just took a chance, she actually did the same thing with me but she said that with me she didn't care if i got her pregnant cause she knew I was gonna marry her anyway.

Last edited:
Holy shit, these stories are hot. Unfortunately for me, I married a very conservative chinese woman. I've hinted and told her directly that I am small (6") and that she deserves bigger. I have told her the benefits for women that achieve sexual satisfactions. Still she says that I am enough. I'd love to be in your shoes and get to watch a stranger ream her pussy so that I can eat his hot load after he is finished with her.