Wife removes condom.

Before we started doing the hot wife thing, my wife KK was bareback with every dude she fucked, from one-nighters to traditional affair partners. She went so far as to undergo a sterilization procedure, so she could fuck her last affair partner without pregnancy risk.

After the we started doing the hot wife thing, the first few encounters were mostly impulse driven, opportunistic, no condom. There wasn't any pregnancy risk, just the potential risks of STI/STD transmission.

The next fascinating psychodrama was KK developing feelings of guilt, that somehow she was "too much of a slut" for letting random men cum inside her. So she went the condom route, even for oral, until the guilt subsided. The first return to normal, bareback was during an encounter with a guy who gave us readily, reasonably verifiable test results, but was willing to go condoms to fuck KK anyway.

It was hotter than Hell seeing her take the condom off his hard cock, then guide him in, bare, and let him finish inside.

Have you ever watched your wife remove the condom off her lover?

The first time I watched my wife kiss her bull as she removed his condom and then lay back down and open her legs for him was amazing. I was sat at the bottom of the bed as I watched his bare cock slide into her and stretch her pussy to the limit. I will never forget watching his ball contracting as they emptied deep inside her and the glisten of her plump well fucked pussy as he rolled off her. And when she asked me to lick her I didn’t hesitate I couldn’t wait to bury my face in her pussy and taste that fresh creampie!
👏 This is how it should be. Nice attitude .

It is quite a sign of dedication when a receiving person being a woman or a man removes a condom before getting fucked. I totally understand the deep meaning of it. I did the same the first time I went bare wit one of my long term boyfriends when he fucked me that day and I removed the condom before he penetrated me. It means that you want to be completely owned by your lover and want to keep him/his dna and being possesd by him for the hours and days coming. The first time that my girlfriend removed the condom from her lover she wanted me to wear one...

Last edited:
Since I have been snipped, wife and I never had to experience a condom, which she really does not like. Sooooo, when we started playing, she took condoms...first man she was with behaved although he did fuck her for while bare, he pulled and came all over her tits. Her next black lover wanted her so bad bare , as did she want him, I had to warn them to put a condom on..he had been inside her a bit already.
Finally, she got back on the pill and condoms became obsolete. except for the night clerk in St Marteens and the security guard in St Kitts..
She admitted she loves the feeling of hot heavy cum shooting deep in her....very romantic and giving..

Reactions: Em3840 and Pampix

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu