Encouraging wife to take on more lovers

Biguy916

Male
My wife has had over the years more guys fucking her than we can count but recently she just wants to be with her two boyfriends and not to have any new lovers.
Years ago she got me to sucking a guy with her and we both really enjoyed that and since then she has had me sucking her boyfriends cocks
Recently I met a bi curious guy who was not into sucking another man but wanted to know how it would be to have another guy suck him off
I invited him to our house and to my surprise had an awesome cock. I sucked him off and had him shoot his load in my mouth. I did take a photo of his cock to send to my wife and told her how I sucked him off
She really liked that and asked me to invite him back so she could watch
I invited him back a few days later and I began sucking his cock and my wife masturbated while I sucked his cock

She commented on how nicely hung he was after he left.
I told my friend I think she is really interested in fucking him.
The other night while I was licking her pussy I paused and asked her if she would like for my new friend to be licking her while I suck his cock,
she started to cum soon after that. I then asked would she like to be sitting on that cock of his now and she screamed yes.
I told my friend what I said and what she said and I told him about me being a cuckold husband and that she no longer allows me to fuck her and she only fucks her two boyfriends and how I really want him to be her third boyfriend

Attachments

• IMG_3924.jpeg
    IMG_3924.jpeg
    525.3 KB · Views: 42
My wife has had over the years more guys fucking her than we can count but recently she just wants to be with her two boyfriends and not to have any new lovers.
Years ago she got me to sucking a guy with her and we both really enjoyed that and since then she has had me sucking her boyfriends cocks
Recently I met a bi curious guy who was not into sucking another man but wanted to know how it would be to have another guy suck him off
I invited him to our house and to my surprise had an awesome cock. I sucked him off and had him shoot his load in my mouth. I did take a photo of his cock to send to my wife and told her how I sucked him off
I invited him back a few days later and I began sucking his cock and my wife masturbated while I sucked his cock

The other night while I was licking her pussy I paused and asked her if she would like for my new friend to be licking her while I suck his cock,
she started to cum soon after that. I then asked would she like to be sitting on that cock of his now and she screamed yes.
I told my friend what I said and what she said and I told him about me being a cuckold husband and that she no longer allows me to fuck her and she only fucks her two boyfriends and how I really want him to be her third boyfriend
Very hot

Reactions: robbiewillsucku

You are lucky husband - would love to have my wife fuck other guys and watch me suck their cocks while she masturbated.

Hopefully her fucks her and you get to eat her cream and clean them both up