Guiding it in.... Humiliating but very hot.

My wife and I attended a party recently and she wanted to play with a man who is 'her favorite cock' as she puts it. She decided to give him head and positioned me kind of between his legs so that I had a perfect view of her sucking his rather large cock. She had only stockings and a garter belt on and had her ass in the air and when I felt for her pussy his hand was already there.

When she had him rock hard she turned around and presented him with her ass and told me not to play with my cock yet. He positioned his cock behind her and told me "put that cock in your wifes pussy". I had never done anything like that before and grabbed his big cock and rubbed it over her spread, hairy pussy before lining it up with her gaping hole. He slid it in and told me "i'm going to fill this pussy up with cum" and started to stroke into her. I reached underneath and began rubbing her clit as he fucked her.

He brought her to several orgasms and the began to bang her in ernest and in due time dropped a rather large load in her cunt. By this time there were a few other people watching and my wife likes to put on a bit of a show so she put me on my back and straddled my face. She lowered her gaping, dripping pussy to my mouth and told me to clean her up and jack my own cock. I didn't last very long and shot a load in my stomach.

After she dismounted she remarked that I had cum on my face.

I have never touched another mans cock in my life and putting it in was quite humiliating but at the same time very hot. My wife and her friend also thought that the whole scene was very arousing.

Anyone else have this type of experience? If so how did it go?
Great story. Sounds like fun.
I would love to guide another cock into my wife.

My wife and I attended a party recently and she wanted to play with a man who is 'her favorite cock' as she puts it. She decided to give him head and positioned me kind of between his legs so that I had a perfect view of her sucking his rather large cock. She had only stockings and a garter belt on and had her ass in the air and when I felt for her pussy his hand was already there.

When she had him rock hard she turned around and presented him with her ass and told me not to play with my cock yet. He positioned his cock behind her and told me "put that cock in your wifes pussy". I had never done anything like that before and grabbed his big cock and rubbed it over her spread, hairy pussy before lining it up with her gaping hole. He slid it in and told me "i'm going to fill this pussy up with cum" and started to stroke into her. I reached underneath and began rubbing her clit as he fucked her.

He brought her to several orgasms and the began to bang her in ernest and in due time dropped a rather large load in her cunt. By this time there were a few other people watching and my wife likes to put on a bit of a show so she put me on my back and straddled my face. She lowered her gaping, dripping pussy to my mouth and told me to clean her up and jack my own cock. I didn't last very long and shot a load in my stomach.

After she dismounted she remarked that I had cum on my face.

I have never touched another mans cock in my life and putting it in was quite humiliating but at the same time very hot. My wife and her friend also thought that the whole scene was very arousing.

Anyone else have this type of experience? If so how did it go?
Very hot stuff - made my cock stiff and now im jacking my cock to your story,

You should post a pic of your wife so we can see what you are fantasising about.
WOW thats a eXcitingly hot pix, did her hubby take this pix? If so i bet he was a 1 handed cameraman., i bet he cum longtime b4 that BBC deep seeded this sexy yearning wife,,., hubby cum twice and stayed hard, without seeing her Blacked he he cum very quick and was limp as his needy wife didnt get a chance for relief.. Id love for the wife or hubby to answer this in a DM.