New here and new to this

My redhed 4 bbc

Male
From
UK
New here, so still finding my way around the forum. But I just need to tell folks something.

After years of fantasising about my gorgeous, very curvy, mature (52) redhead wife taking a black lover, it has finally happened. She met up with a former co-worker (41 years old) and spent the afternoon with him whilst I remained at home (going crazy and trying not to masturbate). Because she knew and trusted him, she was confident enough to go bareback. She absolutely loves the feeling of cum inside her so this was important to her and was, frankly, a deal breaker if not possible. She eventually came home and we made love to begin a new chapter in our lives. It’s been a long journey, but a special one.

I’m going to write up the whole story soon. But for now, I just needed to get this out there.

New here, so still finding my way around the forum. But I just need to tell folks something.

After years of fantasising about my gorgeous, very curvy, mature (52) redhead wife taking a black lover, it has finally happened. She met up with a former co-worker (41 years old) and spent the afternoon with him whilst I remained at home (going crazy and trying not to masturbate). Because she knew and trusted him, she was confident enough to go bareback. She absolutely loves the feeling of cum inside her so this was important to her and was, frankly, a deal breaker if not possible. She eventually came home and we made love to begin a new chapter in our lives. It’s been a long journey, but a special one.

I’m going to write up the whole story soon. But for now, I just needed to get this out there.
So happy that your fantasy's now a reality. Looking forward to reading about it.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife

Great one thing to always remember both of you need to.be totally honest about what each one if you want fro.the lifestyle my wife hss been a hotwife fir 5 years she had 3 regular guys that she sees one of tbem.about once a montn and she just went black about 2 months ago tgey see each otber about every 4/5 weks he had a 10 inch cock.that she loves being well.fucked with it Two of her other guy have 8 in cocks Feel free to ask anything. Bob

Great one thing to always remember both of you need to.be totally honest about what each one if you want fro.the lifestyle my wife hss been a hotwife fir 5 years she had 3 regular guys that she sees one of tbem.about once a montn and she just went black about 2 months ago tgey see each otber about every 4/5 weks he had a 10 inch cock.that she loves being well.fucked with it Two of her other guy have 8 in cocks Feel free to ask anything. Bob
Thanks Bob,

It seems that you’ve got things truly sorted there. Early days for us, but we had incredible sex last night so things are looking and feeling good right now. I had assumed that she’d stick with the same partner because she knows and trusts him, but that’s going to be up to her. I’m pleased for her to explore her own sexuality.

Thanks Bob,

It seems that you’ve got things truly sorted there. Early days for us, but we had incredible sex last night so things are looking and feeling good right now. I had assumed that she’d stick with the same partner because she knows and trusts him, but that’s going to be up to her. I’m pleased for her to explore her own sexuality.

Thanks Bob,

Thanks for the reply Feel free to ask us anything it has been very rewarding for us. You can chat here or feel free to PM me about anything

HOT wife :). She is so white must have been a great colur-difference :)
Oh yes, I'm sure it was. I wasn't present. But it's very much the colour contrast that she finds so erotic. Well, that and the fact that as an older, curvier, pale skinned, redheaded woman she gets lots of attention from black guys and this is such a turn on for her (and me).

Last edited:
I just love seeing the looks she gets.
Im.tge same way the first time tvat she spent tge night with her black stud they eent to.lunch at a place that is fir black and white couples only..Her next date with him was just ant everyday place she gotalot of looks but shecjust smiled and proceeded to guve him a good intense passionate kiss. IT blew peoples minds I She said shd looked at the other wonen as if to say you just wish it was you instead of me

Full write up of the day itself can be found in the interracial section and can be found here:

I hope you enjoy.