We are brand new. 6 weeks and counting

snoogaloo82

Couple
Marion and I (Rik) are brand new to this whole thing. It was a while in the making, but one day she decided that we would at least give it a try to see if both of us were comfortable with the idea. She looked using an app called Badoo and found a guy. She set up a date for coffee on a Wednesday. After coffee it was pouring down buckets and his place was nearby and she had no transportation so they spent the night at his place. Him being a poor bachelor he had no couch, only a bed. So they slept in the same bed, and he started groping her breasts and she found it to her liking, and then he wanted to have sex, but she said no, that she wasn't ready, and so he kept on groping and then they fell asleep. They decide that morning that they'd meet again on Friday evening but this time for dinner and also to spend the night. So Friday night rolls around and off she goes to spend the night with him, my heart is racing just knowing what they're about to do which they hadn't done before. Well, come Saturday morning I don't hear from her, so I call her up, and she says that she's spending the whole weekend at his place until Monday morning when he has to go to work. I was SO happy to hear that! It means that she's found a keeper! He aparently is well endowed with a large cock AND the stamina to go along with it! She says that he was nice and gentle like she likes it, but that he was still passionate. They have met for their "weekends" (Fri evening through till Monday afternoon now) ever since then, and the suprising thing is that he hasn't ever kissed her. I told her that she should talk with him (she hadn't talked with him about it) and when approaching the door flip up your skirt without any panties on and say "You get this when you give me kisses" lol and then I told her that if that doesn't work tell him that her fiancé, me, demands that she be kissed. lol Friday is tomorrow, and I'm all ready to find out what happens next!