First Date - Feedback

trashcount

Hello Everyone!

Here to get some feedback :) I [M36] am engaged with J [F31]. She is a mix between a conservative girl (she had only 3 guys sexually) and had a light conservative education. On the other side, she is quite open to speak about everything. Nothing is taboo.

When I first met her, I told her about the desire I had for her to see other guys. She was very reluctant and said it would never happen. Well after some talkings she got to understand and 2 years ago, she dated someone. I created a profile on tinder for her. Nothing sexual happen only kissing and dancing but.. quite a progress right! She actually liked it. But nothing more happened.

Since then she is more open to talk about it (I rarely bring the subject by the way, I prefer let her makes her own opinion). She now even tends to make jokes about it.

Last week, coming back from the night club, she actually met a guy in the street. The discussed briefly and the guy was quite horny. She actually liked him and just took his number. The guy texted her many times since then.

5 days later, while i was not in the city, she reached out to him and suggested to meet. Of course she told me and I was okay with that. She told me that he might wand to have sex with her but she did not want to. She actually sent him a message to him saying in a nutshell ("just so you know, no way that I am going to your place after"). She ended kissing him at the bar but nothing more.

She told the following after she met him:

1. She did not expect that he would kissed her. She "let him kissed her". So she was a bit surprise. To me it's really weird, how can she think this?
  2. I told her that he was patient and a good seducer but the only thing he wanted was to fuck her. She said "do you think? I don't think so at all".
  3. She was not very willing to disclose how the date went. I told her that she needed to be transparent and she was but was not very comfortable with sharing details.
  4. She said that now, it was something important for her to have the freedom to seduce someone else and that she liked that. She does not see herself go back to before.
  5. They are texting quite often. The guy knows about me. She also said that she did she wanted to have him more as a friend and not as a FWB.
  6. She said, she did not know how she could manage the end of the relation (not emotionnally), but more pragmatically saying good bye because he is a nice guy.
What do you think about all of this? What's your feeling?

i think she is taking baby steps. probably, one day she will meet a guy that really rings her chimes. then, it's on.

lots of women are reluctant, at first. then that ONE guy comes along & then.........

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Totally agree...we met a guy on the internet, then for drinks in his town. They ended up going to his car alone just to "talk" ...30 minutes later I walked up to his car and she was on her back, legs open, him licking her pussy..I watched as she tasted her first black cock...No sex that night, but a week later she was taking the thickest cock she ever had...11 different men later (including a regular), she has quit pursuing new relationships and settling in with her regular. In fact, takiing her to meet him tomorrow...

Totally agree...we met a guy on the internet, then for drinks in his town. They ended up going to his car alone just to "talk" ...30 minutes later I walked up to his car and she was on her back, legs open, him licking her pussy..I watched as she tasted her first black cock...No sex that night, but a week later she was taking the thickest cock she ever had...11 different men later (including a regular), she has quit pursuing new relationships and settling in with her regular. In fact, takiing her to meet him tomorrow...
Does she still fuck you?