What excuses, reasons does your wife/girlfriend use/give to others to justify that she cheats on you?

My wife simply thinks every woman has the right to fuck any man they want whenever they want and they also have the right to have a faithful husband or boyfriend. I agree with her 💯 she is a Goddess. It is an honor and a privilege to be her cuckold. The embarrassment, humiliation and jealousy she gives me is the greatest pleasure I have ever known .

Do you have an open relationship or are you a cuckold who is faithful to you Goddess wife?
I am a cuckold. I can never have sex with another woman again. I can have her sometimes (max 2 times a ayear). She has sex with lots of people, every week again. Tonight a Bull comes around, tomorow also, and friday we go to a club where she can have multiple man.
I am in chastity by the way. So yes, i am 100% faithfull to this Godess

My wife simply thinks every woman has the right to fuck any man they want whenever they want and they also have the right to have a faithful husband or boyfriend. I agree with her 💯 she is a Goddess. It is an honor and a privilege to be her cuckold. The embarrassment, humiliation and jealousy she gives me is the greatest pleasure I have ever known .
I love the humiliation. When a beautiful woman is laughing at how pathetic I am it gives my tiny dicklet a stiffy.

That because she was a virgin when we met she never got to experience enough when younger.. I will help her through it..
I think that the reason for a lot of cuckolding is when a girl marries as a virgin and never realizes what an avg. or large penis is like till it's too late. Eventually she finds out her hubby is tiny compared to other guys ( maybe her gf shows her a pic of her guy ) and gets curious to try out other men.

I think that the reason for a lot of cuckolding is when a girl marries as a virgin and never realizes what an avg. or large penis is like till it's too late. Eventually she finds out her hubby is tiny compared to other guys ( maybe her gf shows her a pic of her guy ) and gets curious to try out other men.
I can agree with that. In the case of the ones who did do some fucking before marriage, I think maybe they just never had a truly big cock OR they married someone they weren't attracted to but knew would take care of them and love them. And session after session of not being satisfied, along comes Hungcock and BOOM...

That she couldn’t let her hair down, so to speak, with me. Being with others allowed her to explore her sexuality without me seeing, without judgment. Also, so that things they taught her and did to her she didn’t want me to do. A clean delineation of wife sex with me and slut wife sex with others.

That she couldn’t let her hair down, so to speak, with me. Being with others allowed her to explore her sexuality without me seeing, without judgment. Also, so that things they taught her and did to her she didn’t want me to do. A clean delineation of wife sex with me and slut wife sex with others.
I think my wife would say the same thing, if she would put her thoughts into words. (She won't give me many details.) I was also never allowed to watch, and not told until years later. I guess it's somewhat common for women to want things with other men they don't want their husbands to ever see them doing. Fear of judgment, shame, whatever.

I think my wife would say the same thing, if she would put her thoughts into words. (She won't give me many details.) I was also never allowed to watch, and not told until years later. I guess it's somewhat common for women to want things with other men they don't want their husbands to ever see them doing. Fear of judgment, shame, whatever.
We are completely open bout everything. So yes, often i can watch. She likes that most

J lets her lovers from work think she is cheating with them bcause she does not get enough sex at home. It seems to work the best. She told one guy who was hesitant that I was ok with it, he couldn't handle that at all. Never went anywhere after tha. LOL CW

J lets her lovers from work think she is cheating with them bcause she does not get enough sex at home. It seems to work the best. She told one guy who was hesitant that I was ok with it, he couldn't handle that at all. Never went anywhere after tha. LOL CW
Similar situation. Once my told this guy she'd been fucking behind my back that I was fine with them continuing to fuck, seems it just died right out. Seems it would be the other way around, if I were fucking a married woman I'd be concerned he'd find out and come after me. Him knowing, approving and encouraging would be a welcome thing to me... people are strange...

My gf says she has to meet with her accountant.
I know what that means.
She's told me he has a big cockn

Often she'll have me drive her to his office abd have me wait in the car while he fucks her.

Once he came on her face & blouse...and he sent her out to the car without letting her clean up.
She was a mess.

Similar situation. Once my told this guy she'd been fucking behind my back that I was fine with them continuing to fuck, seems it just died right out. Seems it would be the other way around, if I were fucking a married woman I'd be concerned he'd find out and come after me. Him knowing, approving and encouraging would be a welcome thing to me... people are strange...
My wife's lovers are not a bit afraid of me after she introduces us. They realize what a weakling bitch I am and feel sorry for my wife. She has a rule that I must be subordinate to them and when they see how tiny my cock is and how I am dressed there is never any hesitation.

This was definitely the case, she had no comparison and was always going to be curious. I'm uncut and she wanted to try a cut cock, then average then bigger then BBC. We are on an amazing journey.

Reactions: Desejo de corno