What excuses, reasons does your wife/girlfriend use/give to others to justify that she cheats on you?

Pampix

Male
In the beginning she was cheating on me she told her lovers but even her coworkers and friends of ours that I was not good enough in bed to justify she was cheating on me but even more to let others know that she was available for sex. How about you?

Last edited:
In the beginning she was cheating on me she told her lovers but even her coworkers and friends of ours that I was not good enough in bed to justify she was cheating on me but even more to let others know that she was available for sex. How about you?
We have always been honest and told our friends that we are in an open relationship, I never wanted anyone to see her out with someone and think less of her. She’s the most important person in my life and my best friend so wouldn’t want anyone thinking she was doing something that we weren’t totally happy with.

KK's usual rationale to others she confided in about her cheating was revenge, or the perceived need for revenge, based on her suspicions that I was fucking another woman.

Other excuses included her need for more sex than I was able to give her (frequency), or no excuse at all, other than she was horny and the guy was hot...

As for excuses, we often struggled for money after we got together. It drove me CRAZY when older men hit on her at work and she told me about it. I loved it and was humiliated and jealous at the same time. I just knew those men sounded grown up, smarter and more successful and with more money than me, like maybe she SHOULD be with them. I felt like a little boy next to them, as I imagined them anyway. She was obviously attracted to a few. She started going out with friends who badmouthed me. She later told me she was angry, it was my fault, I didn't appreciate her, I was like a roommate, etc. Also, it didn't help that I had no game and basically begged for sex, and was never very alpha or confident. She definitely likes masculine, confident men. Sexually, even at 22 or 28 I was done in 20 minutes or so, and lost all interest, usually until a day or three later. So now, looking back, I always left her...wanting. Between being cucked by older, more successful men and younger, more alpha men…it all drives me crazy. And she has told her friends I am small, or can't perform, or that she deserves to be fucked hard by a real man.

As for excuses, we often struggled for money after we got together. It drove me CRAZY when older men hit on her at work and she told me about it. I loved it and was humiliated and jealous at the same time. I just knew those men sounded grown up, smarter and more successful and with more money than me, like maybe she SHOULD be with them. I felt like a little boy next to them, as I imagined them anyway. She was obviously attracted to a few. She started going out with friends who badmouthed me. She later told me she was angry, it was my fault, I didn't appreciate her, I was like a roommate, etc. Also, it didn't help that I had no game and basically begged for sex, and was never very alpha or confident. She definitely likes masculine, confident men. Sexually, even at 22 or 28 I was done in 20 minutes or so, and lost all interest, usually until a day or three later. So now, looking back, I always left her...wanting. Between being cucked by older, more successful men and younger, more alpha men…it all drives me crazy. And she has told her friends I am small, or can't perform, or that she deserves to be fucked hard by a real man.
You belong in a dress. You're not a real man.

My wife makes it clear to anyone interested that I'm too small and behave girlishly. I prefer to wear feminine nighties to bed so she tells people that when she gets in bed with me that I make her feel like a lesbian. She wants and gets real men for her bed and makes me sleep in a different room. Sometimes when her girlfriends visit she displays me to them so they understand why she has lovers.

When my wife came back home and we'd discussed her keeping her boyfriend/buddy, her answer was rather simple. She said it was OK for her to fuck but not me unless it was her. That was good enough for me and I liked the sound of it. Over a decade later though, nothing has happened, sadly. And while she was cheating and we've discussed that a few times, she's never given a real reason for doing that but I'd say it was because we both had kinda agreed we needed to just divorce because feelings seemed to have died between us. I'm glad that's changed and I'm hoping it gets better and she gets more adventurous.

For us I have never understood why we both have cheated on each other, when we swing together, and have allowed an open relationship to play at parties or when agreed upon but for some reason we have both found at times we were cheating on each other, perhaps the thrill or concept of fooling around and the other not knowing, we always get caught and we always forgive the other and fuck like crazy when we make up. The cheating concept has never made since when we both play together and at times alone with each others consent!

When my wife came back home and we'd discussed her keeping her boyfriend/buddy, her answer was rather simple. She said it was OK for her to fuck but not me unless it was her. That was good enough for me and I liked the sound of it. Over a decade later though, nothing has happened, sadly. And while she was cheating and we've discussed that a few times, she's never given a real reason for doing that but I'd say it was because we both had kinda agreed we needed to just divorce because feelings seemed to have died between us. I'm glad that's changed and I'm hoping it gets better and she gets more adventurous.
That could save your marriage if only she had a change of heart. If you are like me all you want is to live your feminine lifestyle and have her accept it. In return she can have sexual freedom and authority over you. A lot of cuckolds tend towards feminine and submissive behaviors. A lot of us show obedience to our wives and enjoy taking over all the household chores while treating her like a queen. What woman would not want that? Tell her she doesn't have to cheat on you that she has your blessings and try to find her the right guy. Meanwhile you delve slowly into your feminine persona maybe showing her that when you are dressed a little bit you tend to coddle her more. She needs to see that your feminine side will benefit her and that she can still have a man in her life with her boyfriend.

She’s aware that I’m onboard with her having a boyfriend or fuck buddy. She’s more than aware. I was going by Kayla but my mom would’ve named me Robbiann, she’ll never be approved by my wife however, I don’t think anyway.

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Initially she was a bit embarrassed when gossiping with her girlfriends and they generally bragged about their bf or husband's endowment and/or prowess. She tended to lie about my size to them. However one of her friends found out I was actually very tiny.
A wife doesn't deserve to be embarrassed over her hubbies tiny penis. She should transfer that shame back to him. My wife often sends me to my room when certain guests are expected at the house. She tells me I'm an embarrassment to her. In public she makes me walk a few paces behind her.