Does your wife own you?

droopy1

Male
Gold
The basic cuckold as we know has a wife who has sex with other men whether he knows, approves or not. And it's left at that. But how many of you are in a FLM/FLR where your wife/gf has total say in matters. She makes the rules and you obey. My wife basically owns me and I love it. She not only fucks other men and locks me in chastity but makes me come straight home from work and put on my apron and do all the housework. I have no rights in our house and only a few privileges that she can award me or take away. I'm not allowed to watch sports unless all my work is done and the house is spotless. Several times she has forbid me to watch the Super Bowl or the Worlds Series in past years as a punishment or just to show me her authority. She has also used a cane to discipline me for showing disrespect, sometimes in front of our friends. I'm not allowed to leave the house on my own while she socializes freely. I love this lifestyle but know it's a bit extreme for many cuckolds. Just wondering if I'm the only one in this kind of strict marriage. Anyone else out there have a wife or girlfriend like this?

My Cuckoldress has for many years owned by sexuality, thus demonstrated by me wearing permanently her locked collar and a locked cage, she being the only keyholder. As she sought to semi feminise me she started with painting my toe nails like a girl would have, pink, allocating me panties daily and suspenders, (a garter belt) as a treat to wear under the skin tight female jeans she bought me. I have therefore for many years always worn female clothing, i wear female jeans everywhere i go unless at a works event.

She bought me female pink silky PJs so i am in female clothing permanently unless in the shower, so basically dressing me in the same clothes she wears, i even have female hoodies in red and pink.

So she owns my sexuality but not my mind. In normal life i wear these items but i am the man here and in everything i do none sexually. I am naturally an Alpha dominant male just one with a kink and that will never change.

But does she control me away from our kinks, NO, does she seek to control me NO.

My Cuckoldress has for many years owned by sexuality, thus demonstrated by me wearing permanently her locked collar and a locked cage, she being the only keyholder. As she sought to semi feminise me she started with painting my toe nails like a girl would have, pink, allocating me panties daily and suspenders, (a garter belt) as a treat to wear under the skin tight female jeans she bought me. I have therefore for many years always worn female clothing, i wear female jeans everywhere i go unless at a works event.

She bought me female pink silky PJs so i am in female clothing permanently unless in the shower, so basically dressing me in the same clothes she wears, i even have female hoodies in red and pink.

So she owns my sexuality but not my mind. In normal life i wear these items but i am the man here and in everything i do none sexually. I am naturally an Alpha dominant male just one with a kink and that will never change.

But does she control me away from our kinks, NO, does she seek to control me No.

But does she control me away from our kinks, NO, does she seek to control me NO.
I have found that by wearing female clothing it changes my emotions and mindset to a more feminine mode or at least I think it does. I'm naturally submissive around women anyway even without crossdressing and know by virtue of my penis size that I'm inferior to men. But wearing women's clothes seems to increase this greatly. My freedom is surrendered to my wife and I'm obedient in all aspects of our marriage. I've never been Alpha and what little manliness I did have she made sure it was wiped away. Now, since I'm useless in the bedroom, I must earn my keep some other way. That way is thru housework and other things.

The basic cuckold as we know has a wife who has sex with other men whether he knows, approves or not. And it's left at that. But how many of you are in a FLM/FLR where your wife/gf has total say in matters. She makes the rules and you obey. My wife basically owns me and I love it. She not only fucks other men and locks me in chastity but makes me come straight home from work and put on my apron and do all the housework. I have no rights in our house and only a few privileges that she can award me or take away. I'm not allowed to watch sports unless all my work is done and the house is spotless. Several times she has forbid me to watch the Super Bowl or the Worlds Series in past years as a punishment or just to show me her authority. She has also used a cane to discipline me for showing disrespect, sometimes in front of our friends. I'm not allowed to leave the house on my own while she socializes freely. I love this lifestyle but know it's a bit extreme for many cuckolds. Just wondering if I'm the only one in this kind of strict marriage. Anyone else out there have a wife or girlfriend like this?
Not quite here yet but she is very much in control. Used to let me know when she would be going out and stuff but now I'm no longer privy to that information instead her lover is. All major decisions in the house are made by her and often with the advice of her lover. I love that he not only owns my wives pussy and heart, but ihe's also pretty much the head of my household.

Not quite here yet but she is very much in control. Used to let me know when she would be going out and stuff but now I'm no longer privy to that information instead her lover is. All major decisions in the house are made by her and often with the advice of her lover. I love that he not only owns my wives pussy and heart, but ihe's also pretty much the head of my household.
My wife has made it clear to me that her lover is the man of the house and when he is here I am to call him Sir and obey him the same as I obey her.

Yes we are in an flr she controls and owns me completely has me dressed in panties under my work suit and as soon as I’m home I have to change into maids outfit for my nightly chores. I get pocket money if I’m good and have my own bedroom which is like a girls room all pink except my wife and her bulls picture to remind d me who owns the household

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Wife did not have sex yet with other man but 3 yoni massages with 3 different male masseurs. But she controls what kind of sex we have, so no penetration for 4th month now but pussy/ass licking and dildo play almost every day. Also I permanently removed body hair as she hates hair on male.

As a Bull I personally enjoy playing with FLR couples the most. And actually see anythibg less than that as now genuine cuckolding. It's just swinging. Which is boring.

As a Bull I personally enjoy playing with FLR couples the most. And actually see anythibg less than that as now genuine cuckolding. It's just swinging. Which is boring.
Absolutely. When my wife has a guest at the house it is my job to surrender her to the superior male and to submissively kow-tow to him. It's important that I give him the respect he deserves and show him and my wife that I accept my inferior place in the dynamic. A bull will preform best when he knows that he is in charge and I think it adds a bit of spice to have a sissy pants hubby he can humiliate for his amusement. My wife and her lover always humiliate me as part of their foreplay and as a submissive weakling I know this is my place.

Absolutely. When my wife has a guest at the house it is my job to surrender her to the superior male and to submissively kow-tow to him. It's important that I give him the respect he deserves and show him and my wife that I accept my inferior place in the dynamic. A bull will preform best when he knows that he is in charge and I think it adds a bit of spice to have a sissy pants hubby he can humiliate for his amusement. My wife and her lover always humiliate me as part of their foreplay and as a submissive weakling I know this is my place.
My god we could have teach a class on how husbands should behave.

My wife taught me. She is naturally dominant and I'm naturally submissive. I have a micro penis and can't penetrate my wife so what choice did I have anyway. Thru her I learned my place and best of all I learned to enjoy it. I accept that I'm an inferior male and now thrive on humiliation thanks to my wife's training. We've been together since we were young teens and that is where it all started. She knew early on that I was trainable and would become a good obedient sissy for her and the men in her life.

My wife taught me. She is naturally dominant and I'm naturally submissive. I have a micro penis and can't penetrate my wife so what choice did I have anyway. Thru her I learned my place and best of all I learned to enjoy it. I accept that I'm an inferior male and now thrive on humiliation thanks to my wife's training. We've been together since we were young teens and that is where it all started. She knew early on that I was trainable and would become a good obedient sissy for her and the men in her life.
So, beautiful to hear. What age did you realize your proper place?

Yes my wife’s bull is also as important to please as my wife so his place in our household deserves my respect and obedience
So beautiful and correctly put. When I walk into a home that big cock superior energy comes with me and you should be grateful and show reverence fur that energy and spirit I bring. Fir millennia humans have known and worshipped the power of big cock.

So beautiful and correctly put. When I walk into a home that big cock superior energy comes with me and you should be grateful and show reverence fur that energy and spirit I bring. Fir millennia humans have known and worshipped the power of big cock.
Before we were married my wife taught me how to properly suck cock and show respect to my superiors. I was a sissy and my wife (then my girlfriend) enjoyed dressing me in her clothes. This however caused a bully problem as I was always getting beat up. My girlfriend didn't like this and was afraid I would get seriously hurt. I was afraid too. So she came up with an idea. Maybe if I told the bully I would suck him if he didn't beat me up it would protect me. So my gf talked to this guy she was fucking and said I needed blow job lessons and would he be willing to let her teach me with his help. Of course he agreed so we all went to the barn in my gf's back yard and I got on my knees beside her and she gave me step by step lessons. He had a huge dick and I knew then why my gf considered me small. I was only 1/3 his size! So I was taught how to skate my tongue around on his head and to submissively kiss and lick his balls. The hard part was deep throating him without gagging, but with practice I controlled my gag reflex. It took several lessons but I finally became good at it and he was able to slide right down my throat with his huge manhood and fuck my esophagus with ease. My girlfriend instructed him to pull out when he was ready cum to where his head was in my mouth so I could aid in his ejaculation by sucking hard while he blew his load. She also wanted me to get a good taste of his cum as she said: "A good sissy learns to love the taste of cum just like us girls do" She also taught me the cardinal rule of cock sucking, that you never spit out his cum, always swallow. She told me that it's a privilege for a sissy to be on her knees with a man's cock in her mouth and when he cums in my mouth he is giving me a gift. She made it clear that to spit it out would be an insult to him and that I should never show disrespect. I never had a problem swallowing because I did learn to enjoy the taste and that proves that I was a true sissy. In fact I liked keeping some cum in my mouth for a while to remind me that I was a bitch and always will be. The final lesson my gf taught me was when he was done to thank him for the the privilege and let him know how much I enjoyed pleasuring him. Also It's proper etiquette to remain on my knees until he leaves. She told me that sometimes a guy will have to ******** after he cums and some of the bullies might give me a golden shower so I should remain kneeling in my submissive position just in case. I got many golden showers and my hair smelled like the urinal at the high school gym. My gf's idea worked and giving head to them calmed them down all right but I became a busy little sissy and spent a lot of time on my knees enjoying myself and didn't get beat up any more.