Who gets turned on watching your wife get dressed for a bull

Who else gets turned on watching their wife get dressed up for a date with her bull or even to welcome him? My wife is a quiet conservatively dressed Filipina in most social situations, But when she has a date with a bull she takes great care to dress for him as he likes to find her. This almost always involves stockings and suspenders, sexy panties - whereas normally around the house she'll wear plain cotton briefs. But her dress too is usually mid-thigh, nothing like she wears normally. And then her hair - she'll take great care to do it this way or that way, depending on the bull's preferences. Same with perfume - she has a different one for each guy.

She does this also if he is visiting our home for a night. She always get excited doing this - I can tell because her pussy gets wet.

She has one guy however, who expects her to wear no panties - just stockings and suspenders. This gives me a real thrill to watch her slip a dress on over that exposed pussy and then to drive her to a hotel where we'll be meeting him -knowing there is a wet, receptive pussy on the car seat next to me.

Love to hear your stories

My wife is already quite restless a day or two before when she has an appointment with her lover for a weekend. Both exchange hot messages, what they imagine doing with each other. My wife in the early evening starts to prepare herself. Depilating careful her pubic area, which afterwards feels as gentle and soft as a baby's bottom. After she showered extensively, she lies down on the bed with her legs apart, and I shave her last pubic hairs away from her entrance.

I can smell her arousal and her cunt is glistening in her juices. I feel tempted to lick her, but I do want her to go to her Lover hot and so ready for him.

She then stands naked in front of the mirror, make-up, and finally straightens her hair, rubs a nice smelling body cream completely on her and I help her to apply cream to her back. She puts on her garter belt, slips into her nylons and I help her to attach the back straps straight to her nylons. She puts on her wide skirt and a blouse, the top buttons of which she undoes, so that her braless tits can be guessed and her nipples push through the thin fabric of the blouse. She puts on her high heels and rather nervously takes one last look in the large mirror behind the door. Now my wife is without panties, with a wide but not too long skirt so that her lover can already finger my wife under the table in the restaurant. When she sits down, the suspenders peek out.

Her lover showed up, she kisses me good bye. My wife gets in his car I still can see that they are deeply kissing each other as the interior light of his car is still on. I guess she lifted her skirt to let him see her pussy. The car started the interior light goes off and so my wife with her Lover to spend the weekend with him.

I’ve only had the pleasure of this once. But it was highly a charged erotic experience watching her get ready. Brushing her hair, putting in make up, running a razor over her already waxed legs, trimming her bush, then putting in her bra, panties, skirt and blouse and showing herself to me. She took such care over her appearance and took her time, which added to the sexual tension.

It’s twelve days to her next date with him and I can feel the excitement building already. We’re talking about what she will wear as well as other things. Ultimately, it’s her choice if course, but she runs ideas past me constantly. I’m pleased and excited that stockings are likely to be part of the outfit this next time.

That sounds so hot, taking her time like that. Of course we have never had the pleasure of watching her prepare for a date with ourselves, have we. So for me it's a sensual insight into my lady's life, to see her preparing her body for a man's pleasure. It reveals both the seductress and the slut.

Last edited:
Of course the pleasure is partly to imagine how he will react. Usually I am allowed to watch and share in their intimacy. I love watching his hands run up her stockinged legs to cup her mound and squeeze her arse before pulling her panties half off, pulling her dress off her huge tits and squeezing them encased in a sexy bra.

Who else gets turned on watching their wife get dressed up for a date with her bull or even to welcome him? My wife is a quiet conservatively dressed Filipina in most social situations, But when she has a date with a bull she takes great care to dress for him as he likes to find her. This almost always involves stockings and suspenders, sexy panties - whereas normally around the house she'll wear plain cotton briefs. But her dress too is usually mid-thigh, nothing like she wears normally. And then her hair - she'll take great care to do it this way or that way, depending on the bull's preferences. Same with perfume - she has a different one for each guy.

She does this also if he is visiting our home for a night. She always get excited doing this - I can tell because her pussy gets wet.

She has one guy however, who expects her to wear no panties - just stockings and suspenders. This gives me a real thrill to watch her slip a dress on over that exposed pussy and then to drive her to a hotel where we'll be meeting him -knowing there is a wet, receptive pussy on the car seat next to me.

Love to hear your storiesone year before on on only bull we had experience, bull want always asked me to wear sari our traditional dress and no jnside clothes.

That sounds so hot, taking her time like that. Of course we have never had the pleasure of watching her prepare for a date with ourselves, have we. So for me it's a sensual insight into my lady's life, to see her preparing her body for a man's pleasure. It reveals both the seductress and the slut.
I hadn’t looked at it that way, but it makes perfect sense.

Of course the pleasure is partly to imagine how he will react. Usually I am allowed to watch and share in their intimacy. I love watching his hands run up her stockinged legs to cup her mound and squeeze her arse before pulling her panties half off, pulling her dress off her huge tits and squeezing them encased in a sexy bra.
I’ve not witnessed this part yet. But I got a vivid description later, which was mind blowing,

Reactions: JHotbrewer
My wife is already quite restless a day or two before when she has an appointment with her lover for a weekend. Both exchange hot messages, what they imagine doing with each other. My wife in the early evening starts to prepare herself. Depilating careful her pubic area, which afterwards feels as gentle and soft as a baby's bottom. After she showered extensively, she lies down on the bed with her legs apart, and I shave her last pubic hairs away from her entrance.

I can smell her arousal and her cunt is glistening in her juices. I feel tempted to lick her, but I do want her to go to her Lover hot and so ready for him.

She then stands naked in front of the mirror, make-up, and finally straightens her hair, rubs a nice smelling body cream completely on her and I help her to apply cream to her back. She puts on her garter belt, slips into her nylons and I help her to attach the back straps straight to her nylons. She puts on her wide skirt and a blouse, the top buttons of which she undoes, so that her braless tits can be guessed and her nipples push through the thin fabric of the blouse. She puts on her high heels and rather nervously takes one last look in the large mirror behind the door. Now my wife is without panties, with a wide but not too long skirt so that her lover can already finger my wife under the table in the restaurant. When she sits down, the suspenders peek out.

Her lover showed up, she kisses me good bye. My wife gets in his car I still can see that they are deeply kissing each other as the interior light of his car is still on. I guess she lifted her skirt to let him see her pussy. The car started the interior light goes off and so my wife with her Lover to spend the weekend with him.
I love sitting at home waiting naked, not allowed to cum with a butt plug up my ass...