Helping bulls cock into wife's pussy ..anyone else get turned on by this

Have done this plenty, as a straight guy it is so erotic to guide a bulls cock into my wife. Especially if it's a large cock.

My favorite is also to have a few of my fingers end up inside her as well along with the bulls cock, it's next level to feel a bulls cock literally inside your wife.

I also like guiding in a bulls cock when she takes has anal sex, love seeing her asshole stretch as it accepts a cock.
I agree that it's so erotic to help the bull enter my wife feeling the swelling cock as I guide it into her waiting pussy .I ve put fingers in her while his cock is in her and it is amazing to feel other mans cock inside her The ultimate humiliation for a cuck as you are giving them full permission to fuck .I usually withdraw my hand once he starts thrusting hard as I don't want to spoil their enjoyment of each other .

I agree that it's so erotic to help the bull enter my wife feeling the swelling cock as I guide it into her waiting pussy .I ve put fingers in her while his cock is in her and it is amazing to feel other mans cock inside her The ultimate humiliation for a cuck as you are giving them full permission to fuck .I usually withdraw my hand once he starts thrusting hard as I don't want to spoil their enjoyment of each other .
I dont get involved sexually with her and her guys but enjoy reclaiming her and getting to.play and hear about her hotwife actions Bob

Reactions: Desejo de corno
The feelings a cuck gets by doing this can be very emotional and a bit humiliating. You're assisting your own cuckolding, not just watching or hearing about it. Especially for someone like me. This is the only time I deliberately touch another cock. I have very little interest in cocks although I do like to see another cock get hard because of my wife. But to take another mans cock in your hand and guide it into your wife, to watch your wifes pussy open to except him and see him disappear into your wifes pussy is out of this world. To know you jut put another mans cock in your wife is both arousing and humiliating. My favourite is for my wife to face me while he spoons her. I guide his cock in and leave my hand in place to feel both his cock and her pussy as he fucks her. Its awesome to watch another man fuck your wife but to feel it in real time is a whole other level. Im actually feeling my wifes pussy, how her lips react to his cock in her but I can also feel his cock going in and out. The climax is feeling his cock pulse as he cums inside her. Again its great to watch another man cum in your wife but to actually feel his cock pump his seed into your wife in real time, leaving no doubt as to what is happening as it happens is intoxicating.
Good to know I'm not the only one who likes guiding the cock in ..everything you say ties in with my own feelings .I get so much.pleasure from seeing another man having sex with my wife but actually feeling another mans penis inside her pussy and feeling him cuming and shooting his sperm into her takes it to another level of pleasure ,jealousy and humiliation Seeing his cock slide out after he has cum and drips of his cum appear in her open, gaping pussy confirms these feelings .I often think afterwards what those not into cuckolding would think if they knew ..me for encouraging another man to have sex with my wife and my wife for allowing it and enjoying having different cocks in her .

oh yes I am a fluffer - I will suck his cock hard and guide his cock into her pussy then suck her tit while he pounds her pussy. Now I get to suck his cock clean when he pulls out of her pussy then I lick his cum from her pussy.
I think you have the order wrong. You should be cleaning her pussy first until it is spotless as that will give his creamsicle a chance to drive a little bit which will make you have to suck and lick that much harder to be able to get it clean

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
A variation of this I've enjoyed a few times, after getting the okay from her black Bulls first of course.... I'll guide him into her, then play around her pussy and ass until things reach the point when he is ready to cum. At that moment he will pull back, and I quickly peel off the condom if she has asked him to wear one, so he can re-enter her totally bareback. One or two more deep thrusts is usually all it takes before he floods her with his seed

I always fluff my GF b4 she has a date
(Play date or pay date). Shes had me guide
her dates big cock into her 2 times. 1 he needed more lube the ither was a huge bbc that she had trouble taking at 1st. But after 5 minutes she took it all and begged her to cum in her.
I had to jerk the shaft with the head of his big cock still in her to make him cum.. he came like crazy, she leaked for days.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
I love taking a hold of one of her BF's cocks and guiding it into her waiting pussy. Lot's of times I'll lick the both of them before letting him in knowing they are both wet. Love how she and he react with my finger play and react when I finger either ones as#hole while they are fucking