Bull Sharing Your Woman

Have you ever let your woman go out with her bull, only to find out that he has started sharing her with friends or “passing her around?” This happened with my fiance when she went to see her Lebanese bull (he’s got a massive dick) and he had friends over who took turns. She was pretty rough by the end of the weekend but begged me to not confront her Bull or complain, lest she lose one of her favorite cocks

Have you ever let your woman go out with her bull, only to find out that he has started sharing her with friends or “passing her around?” This happened with my fiance when she went to see her Lebanese bull (he’s got a massive dick) and he had friends over who took turns. She was pretty rough by the end of the weekend but begged me to not confront her Bull or complain, lest she lose one of her favorite cocks
That's pretty cool

Unfortunately, nothing like that happened to us!

Most of Lisa's bulls have shared her to some degree. Some more than others.

One liked to bring a friend along unannounced. He would just show up with a guy and say "I brought Mike along to help me fuck you." and they would. She never questioned it or took issue with it. He was her bull for 9 years and usually brought a friend or had a friend waiting with him when she went to his house 5 or 6 times a year.

Right after we moved to NC in 2000 she had a black bull that shared her almost constantly. Anytime he came to our house he always brought someone and when she went to his house on weekends she always got gangbanged. I still can not figure out how she didn't get pregnant.

Most of Lisa's bulls have shared her to some degree. Some more than others.

One liked to bring a friend along unannounced. He would just show up with a guy and say "I brought Mike along to help me fuck you." and they would. She never questioned it or took issue with it. He was her bull for 9 years and usually brought a friend or had a friend waiting with him when she went to his house 5 or 6 times a year.

Right after we moved to NC in 2000 she had a black bull that shared her almost constantly. Anytime he came to our house he always brought someone and when she went to his house on weekends she always got gangbanged. I still can not figure out how she didn't get pregnant.
Very nice!

I’ve been shared by my bull several times, it is usually a good indicator this is going to happen is he will call me ask me to come over, and will say leave your husband home and plan to spend the night or weekend, when he says that It is a good indicator he will have some friends over to fuck me. The most recent was when he called me about an hour or two before the Super Bowl he called said hey why don’t you come over for the Super Bowl, and come alone. On other times he will call my man and say hey bring S… over, drop her off for the night & make sure she is naked under her coat or gown, don’t worry I’ll bring her home tomorrow! When he wants me showing up naked, I know as soon as I walk in there will be a group of black bulls ready to use me for their pleasure and they know I will do what ever they want.

My wife’s bull is her boss at work too,he started sharing my wife with his friends during pandemic in his rented apartment specially for this activity
I had a long term affair with my Boss/Lover. Several times during our relationship, he had me "entertain' potential Clients. I LOVED it, and had hoped it would become a regular part of our relationship, but we ended up arguing after it each time (he thought I enjoyed it too much) and it stopped after the third time when I spent the entire New Years weekend with his buddy that was intown and no date..........Boss/Lover assumed it was just for the night. When I was BBC active, most of the guys I had longer term relationships with eventually started having me service their friends and family. Loved that too!! J (the wife)
.....corrected my spelling errors.....

Last edited:
I had a long term affair with my Boss/Lover. Several times during our relationship, he had me "entertain' potential Clients. I LOVED it, and ha dhoped it would become a regular part of our relationship, but we ended up arguing after it each time (he thought I enjoyed it too much) and it stopped after the third time when I spent the entire New YEars weekend with his buddy that was ontown and no date..........Boss/Lover assumed it was just for the night. When I was BBC active, most of the guys I had longer term relationships with eventually started having me service their friends and family. Loved that too!! J (the wife)
That is so hot, I remember my boss asked me to flirt with some potential clients, and often some would hit on me, and my boss would just give me that look, like you know what to do, so I’d go out with the client. I wasn’t fucking my boss though! I’d always call home though and tell my man what was going on and I’d be home late. When I got home he’d want all the details while he was busy licking me clean.

I’d say 95% of my bulls have shared me with a few of their friends. One of my bulls a few years ago advertised me on swingers sites, BDSM sites, cheating wife’s sites etc for group sex sessions. It was amazing as he’d organise weekend long sex parties for me, one time I had 15 guys in one session, all taking multiple turns on me bare back, it was amazing and I was so sore for days. I definitely miss him and his parties.

Sally. Xx

Last edited:
I’d say 95% of my bulls have shared me with a few of their friends. One of my bulls a few years ago advertised me on swingers sites, BDSM sites, cheating wife’s sites etc for group sex sessions. It was amazing as he’d organise weekend long sex parties for me, one time I had 15 guys in one session, all taking multiple turns on me bare back, it was amazing and I was so sore for days. I definitely miss him and his parties.

Sally. Xx
Wow Sally you and I are so much alike, I love as many as want to fuck me, always bareback