After the cuckold's dreams and fantasies come true

The cuckold is surely happy when his dreams become true and the wife or girlfriend starts having sex with Bulls, but:
- will the cuckold feel Dominant because able to get wht he wante from the wife?
- will the cuckold become submissive because the wife is satisfied from Bulls having a much bigger and better cock?
- will the cuckold refuse or complain if asked or is forced to wear a chastity cage, panties, women's clothes or suck the Bull's cock?

Considering my useless size and her sex needs i personally didn't have many "options" when it all started.

how does your wife and/or her bulls treat you??

I asked my wife to cuckold me and she did. I am caged now, and I am happy. In fact I feel incomplete when the cage is off and I want it back on.

I think my wife and her boyfriends treat me well. I am good friends with her 3 boyfriends and we hang out together. That doesn’t surprise me, my wife needs a connection for good sex, so she has chosen men a lot like me.

I would say that I am submissive to my wife. After all I am letting her fuck other men. She also pegs me now as well.

In the 5 years we have lived this life, one of her lovers started treating me badly and once my wife found out (her main boyfriend told her what was going on), she dumped him.

I don’t think much on dominant/submissive. Both of us are enjoying ourselves at the moment and will continue this lifestyle.

Last edited:
I asked my wife to cuckold me and she did. I am caged now, and I am happy. In fact I feel incomplete when the cage is off and I want it back on.

I think my wife and her boyfriends treat me well. I am good friends with her 3 boyfriends and we hang out together. That doesn’t surprise me, my wife needs a connection for good sex, so she has chosen men a lot like me.

I would say that I am submissive to my wife. After all I am letting her fuck other men. She also pegs me now as well.

In the 5 years we have lived this life, one of her lovers started treating me badly and once my wife found out (her main boyfriend told her what was going on), she dumped him.

I don’t think much on dominant/submissive. Both of us are enjoying ourselves at the moment and will continue this lifestyle.
Good for you!

This is the most positive thing I have read here in a while. I'm glad to hear that your wife wouldn't tolerate that BS and that the other bull stepped up.
I read far too much fantasy driven drivel here. Especially if late. Thank you for posting that.

The cuckold is surely happy when his dreams become true and the wife or girlfriend starts having sex with Bulls, but:
- will the cuckold feel Dominant because able to get wht he wante from the wife?
- will the cuckold become submissive because the wife is satisfied from Bulls having a much bigger and better cock?
- will the cuckold refuse or complain if asked or is forced to wear a chastity cage, panties, women's clothes or suck the Bull's cock?

Considering my useless size and her sex needs i personally didn't have many "options" when it all started.

how does your wife and/or her bulls treat you??
My wife and i have a great sex life she contols me when she goes out to fuck Her guys have no.say so.pver me she doesnt allow it tge o ly tbi g is i get told to.make reservations hotel rooms etc but nothi g further from.tge guys that she fucks

I'm not a cuck, but rather a candualist, so there is a difference. I have only shared my wife once, last summer, and I'm hoping to get her to do it again this summer. It went ok last time, but she really only did it, to fulfill my fantasy, which she has known about for years. She did have several orgasms that evening, but she still acts as if it wasn't really her thing. She's a conservative "good girl" outlook on things, but deep down, when she drinks a bit, she can turn into a real nympho lol. I love to dress her up and get her to flash her stocking tops and garter belt when we go to piano bars etc. After a few drinks, she obliges me in "accidentally" flashing men. I think it turns her on to do so, even though she doesn't want to admit to it. Women.....go figure LOL.

Attachments

• -4189495783197718055.jpg
    -4189495783197718055.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 66
I tried to get my wife into cuckolding for many years without any joy .Then when she was unexpectedly seduced by a black guy and they had sex as I watched and masturbated. It was an amazing experience and we both wished we had taken the steps before.
We now both get the sexual pleasures that we had been denying ourselves.
Wow, id love to learn more about u2, and read of ur cuck type Taboo fantasies ans adventures,,., "color me anxious"

Reactions: WantToWatchWife