We need a baby! Which options to get pregnant is the best?

Alright, this is a serious question. Not trying to play with unwanted pregnancy. As my in-law were chasing us for a baby, so tried but nothing came out! Went for check out and found out that I have low sperm count or whatever it meant. Chances of getting any female pregnant is almost zero..

So now we left with 3 options to choose:

1) Adopt a baby (meaning the baby genes will not have any connection with both of us)

2) Artificial insemination (at least it is still born out from my wife's womb)

3) Natural insemination (let her choose a man or lover to have sex till she pregnant)

In your opinion, which option will be the best? And your reason why? BTW, I am a cuckold too.
the third, i have already two and are healthy

A child is NO GAME :

Adoption rescues a lonely orphan from lonelyness, this will be a very good deed!
Artificial insem. can also be a good way if you want to give further your genes, worth a try
Lover-pregnancy you have to be aware that later (like in adoption) the child will maybe want to KNOW his/her biological father!

Reactions: Smallfly
Alright, this is a serious question. Not trying to play with unwanted pregnancy. As my in-law were chasing us for a baby, so tried but nothing came out! Went for check out and found out that I have low sperm count or whatever it meant. Chances of getting any female pregnant is almost zero..

1) Adopt a baby (meaning the baby genes will not have any connection with both of us)

3) Natural insemination (let her choose a man or lover to have sex till she pregnant)

In your opinion, which option will be the best? And your reason why? BTW, I am a cuckold too.
whatever decision taken ..make sure your wife agreed it. if she want bull breed her than say yes if not than final no

So, my wife and I have three beautiful kids from her lovers over the years. Two are mixed and one white and they are the lights in our family. We know and stay in contact with each of their fathers we see them on occasion. Each one we had a long and steady loving relationship with and still do. I know my wife and her current boyfriend are considering having one and our girls support it 100%. If you're worried about the race of the child, then find a lover of the same race. It's very normal and common. We know another cuck couple on here that is pregnant with a lover and she is very much in love with her bull and husband. It's not a kink and not unusual. It's beautiful and natural for a FLR to choose her mate.

I’m in. 3 kids here let’s make another for you both.

Depends on what legal issues your willing to live with.

Like 3, you wouldn't be the bio father BUT you WILL be forced to pay for the kids life till he's 18 or 21 .
Even if divorced afterwards.
Each state pretty much says that a married man is the ' legal ' father and is required to pay money to raise that kid .
And if you deci6you can't handle it and divorce her afterwards, your STILL on the hook paying for this kid .
# 2 is the only sure way to prevent a bio father from muscling in and dictating what , how , who raises his kid .

# 3 you can expect him to tell you how to raise HIS kid like what school, what food , what name , what .....
The list goes on n on .

Can you deal with that ?

Why would anyone want that .

Not me .

Reactions: toolman2c