We need a baby! Which options to get pregnant is the best?

Smallfly

Couple
Alright, this is a serious question. Not trying to play with unwanted pregnancy. As my in-law were chasing us for a baby, so tried but nothing came out! Went for check out and found out that I have low sperm count or whatever it meant. Chances of getting any female pregnant is almost zero..

So now we left with 3 options to choose:

1) Adopt a baby (meaning the baby genes will not have any connection with both of us)

2) Artificial insemination (at least it is still born out from my wife's womb)

3) Natural insemination (let her choose a man or lover to have sex till she pregnant)

In your opinion, which option will be the best? And your reason why? BTW, I am a cuckold too.

Last edited:
Try 2 if not possible. 1. Kids without parents need love.....then work on option 3 if you want more kids and she wants to feel what its like to have a baby growing inside her.
P.s. kids and pregnancy is serious topic decisions should be taken not when turned on or high on dopamine from cuckolding 😁

Alright, this is a serious question. Not trying to play with unwanted pregnancy. As my in-law were chasing us for a baby, so tried but nothing came out! Went for check out and found out that I have low sperm count or whatever it meant. Chances of getting any female pregnant is almost zero..

1) Adopt a baby (meaning the baby genes will not have any connection with both of us)

3) Natural insemination (let her choose a man or lover to have sex till she pregnant)

In your opinion, which option will be the best? And your reason why? BTW, I am a cuckold too.
1) #3. Why? I'm not going to lie. I want to have as much sex with her before, during, and after she's pregnant!
2) #1. It would be nice for you to give a kiddo a loving home. As opposed to them living in an orphanage, or being moved from foster home to foster home, never really knowing if any body loves them.
3) #2. Just lame. Something a true cuckold would not do. Especially when he can enjoy all that cucky angst of another man not only having sex with his wife, but also getting her pregnant.

An example creampie I gave this young lady on Xmas night 2023.
633220701~2.jpg

Try 2 if not possible. 1. Kids without parents need love.....then work on option 3 if you want more kids and she wants to feel what its like to have a baby growing inside her.
P.s. kids and pregnancy is serious topic decisions should be taken not when turned on or high on dopamine from cuckolding 😁
Good advice. Thank you!

1) #3. Why? I'm not going to lie. I want to have as much sex with her before, during, and after she's pregnant!
2) #1. It would be nice for you to give a kiddo a loving home. As opposed to them living in an orphanage, or being moved from foster home to foster home, never really knowing if any body loves them.
3) #2. Just lame. Something a true cuckold would not do. Especially when he can enjoy all that cucky angst of another man not only having sex with his wife, but also getting her pregnant.

View attachment 1989972
Very good reasoning.. yes number 3 will be a big cuckold humiliation!

we have 2 kids, one is my husband’s the other was with a lover. I’d love to get pregnant again but I’m in my late 40’s now so probably not going to happen! But if I did it would be with my black bull who I’m sleeping with at the moment, I’m not on the pill and we don’t use protection so you never know…..
Bee xxx

Last edited:
I would go with number 3., Natural insemination (let her choose a man or lover to have sex till she pregnant)

Hold her hand and kiss her as she is fertilised that would have been my wish. I would have happily done this when she was in her 20s, her lover at the time always came into her and she wasnt on birth control as i had been snipped by then.

Unfortunately he fertilised his wife at this time but not mine.

I later discussed this with her and surprisingly she said, had she had another baby she would have prefered it to another lover she had in her early 30s.

Last edited:

View attachment 1989972
Job well done

Reactions: Captain Hookup

My wife and I tried and tried to have one more child, a little girl. She did get pregnant but miscarried it. We tried again, month after month, nothing took. SO... later we end up separating because the sex died off and other little issues, we were going to divorce (or so I thought).

Short story, she began dating a guy shortly after she moved out and we started having sex like a normal couple would, again. He was cumming in her and I was pulling out. One night I asked if I could cum in her too and she said I could if I wanted to, then said "Lord, I'm gonna get pregnant and not know who the father is". Thrilling to me. Well, she did get pregnant but luckily it was me who did it. Not sure of what my sperm count was/is or even what my test levels were/are but a DNA proved that I was without doubt, the father. Much happiness came to me!

I believe there's something to the whole mental thing with it, the sperm competition thing... maybe you should look into that and try it, at least once or twice? While you're having a low count and some issues there, subliminally maybe your sperm would get a little extra boost if you thought another man was gonna breed your wife? And if nothing else, he might actually get her pregnant and you'll still have a child. I think that's a better option than adoption even though those children need to be loved and cared for too. I think, in my opinion anyway, that she'd feel a bigger connection to having a child that was actually part of her.

I believe there's something to the whole mental thing with it, the sperm competition thing... maybe you should look into that and try it, at least once or twice? While you're having a low count and some issues there, subliminally maybe your sperm would get a little extra boost if you thought another man was gonna breed your wife? And if nothing else, he might actually get her pregnant and you'll still have a child. I think that's a better option than adoption even though those children need to be loved and cared for too. I think, in my opinion anyway, that she'd feel a bigger connection to having a child that was actually part of heher.
I do agree with mental competition thing! But lately, she no longer do it with me. She said her lover is very possessive of her had told her that she is his woman and do not want her to have sex with her husband! And she actually agreed and obeyed his words.

Yes, I knew she wanted to have his baby too as she have fallen in love with him.

I do agree with mental competition thing! But lately, she no longer do it with me. She said her lover is very possessive of her had told her that she is his woman and do not want her to have sex with her husband! And she actually agreed and obeyed his words.

Yes, I knew she wanted to have his baby too as she have fallen in love with him.
Hmm, well, alright then. I’ve told my wife I didn’t mind sharing her sexually but the love thing, I wanted for myself. I told her I didn’t want to lose my wife and she said I wouldn’t. Now, she has no interest in have a boyfriend or anything of the sort - for now anyway.

I guess if you can handle that situation, go for it but be prepared for the worst, she may leave.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
Hmm, well, alright then. I’ve told my wife I didn’t mind sharing her sexually but the love thing, I wanted for myself. I told her I didn’t want to lose my wife and she said I wouldn’t. Now, she has no interest in have a boyfriend or anything of the sort - for now anyway.
I guess if you can handle that situation, go for it but be prepared for the worst, she may leave.
I knew it is gonna be dangerous if not handle well. So far, so good as me and my wife communicate almost every night. Her lover is a married man and have been fooling around with several married women in the past. He is very frank with my wife. He told her directly he only wanted to cuckold her husband and have totally no interest in getting married with anyone else.

She even told my wife that she is a real slut and he does not want to get cuckold by other men if she is his wife! He rather she stayed faithfully married to me, so he could keep on cuckold me instead!

So far it looked very safe. So I told my wife she could love other men as long as she still love me too.