can we have a real thread with no crap please

Luvs2watchher

can we have a real thread with real people not only fans modeldels etc commenting on this. 90% of what iv read on here is shite. i know hotwife101 ? is real and applaud her. life is different here in uk. i got my wife into it was fantastic but she then neglected me told me to find someone else, Which i did . little blonde baby 5.1 never wore dresses etc cause bad relationnship . wife found out after 9 months we all had to meet up blah blah blah. i stayed with my wife for my kids. There both good girlfriend understood but cried and gave me shit for ages but were good now its great having a hotwife. i still love mine. how would you feel trying to reclaim your wife after shes had an 11 maybe 12 " cock. its obscenr it wouldnt even go all the way in and it hurt.. sorry for boring you but this is my true hotwife life an i can verify it unlike most of the fantasists out there

Hello, I hear what you are saying. For me it takes a lot of thought and self control to be Cuckolded. It sounds a bit like you wanted to see your wife with a bigger cock, but didn't want the Cuck lifestyle. I find it so much easier accepting that I am the Cuck and embracing that. Possibly easier for me as I have a tiny dicklet of a cock thats only good for pissing through. Are you at all happy with the current situation? If not talk to your wife, no matter how painful that conversation may be. Staying for the children is not always the best option. If you and your wife are not together the children will see that you are both not happy. This will affect them. You have to find your happy place for both you and your wife, and most importantly your children. Sorry for the boring essay. I hope I have understood your situation correctly. If not I am sorry for the essay. Take care.

Hello, I hear what you are saying. For me it takes a lot of thought and self control to be Cuckolded. It sounds a bit like you wanted to see your wife with a bigger cock, but didn't want the Cuck lifestyle. I find it so much easier accepting that I am the Cuck and embracing that. Possibly easier for me as I have a tiny dicklet of a cock thats only good for pissing through. Are you at all happy with the current situation? If not talk to your wife, no matter how painful that conversation may be. Staying for the children is not always the best option. If you and your wife are not together the children will see that you are both not happy. This will affect them. You have to find your happy place for both you and your wife, and most importantly your children. Sorry for the boring essay. I hope I have understood your situation correctly. If not I am sorry for the essay. Take care.
TY for ur efforts, and Bravely telling all,, how long u been a cockold? what part of this caused u to I'd as a sissy cuck..

Last edited:
can we have a real thread with real people not only fans modeldels etc commenting on this. 90% of what iv read on here is shite. i know hotwife101 ? is real and applaud her. life is different here in uk. i got my wife into it was fantastic but she then neglected me told me to find someone else, Which i did . little blonde baby 5.1 never wore dresses etc cause bad relationnship . wife found out after 9 months we all had to meet up blah blah blah. i stayed with my wife for my kids. There both good girlfriend understood but cried and gave me shit for ages but were good now its great having a hotwife. i still love mine. how would you feel trying to reclaim your wife after shes had an 11 maybe 12 " cock. its obscenr it wouldnt even go all the way in and it hurt.. sorry for boring you but this is my true hotwife life an i can verify it unlike most of the fantasists out there
Women love girth over length. Tons of stuff on here is bullshit. Most women will run from big cocks cause the dude usually don't know how to use it and causes pain. I'm only 7 inches. I've had women tell me I'm small, sum say I'm big, and sum say just right. They don't want to be hurt. They just want to nut just like us.

TY for ur efforts, and Bravely telling all,, how long u been a cockold? what part of this caused u to I'd as a sissy cuck..
I have only knowingly been a Cuck for about two months. However, seeing as my wife, and love of my life, had another cock inside her in a Nightclub in Cap D'agde on our honeymoon, technically I have been a cuck for 21 years. My Dicklet has shrunk in the last 2 years. My lovely Cuckoldress took to calling it my "Sissy Clit of a Cock". And then when I came to a tag for this site Sissy Tom seemed appropriate. Now having learnt the significance of the Sissy, I feel I could have picked a better tag name.

WOW, so you mean it's not all candy and roses like most guys post here, and their wife can walk up to any stranger on the street and say "you can fuck me as long as you let my fag husband suck your cock and hammer his ass" and that actually WORKS!!! LOLLOLLOL

CW

Reactions: nicebiguy
Can we have a real thread with real people? Not a chance.😁

Last edited:
WOW, so you mean it's not all candy and roses like most guys post here, and their wife can walk up to any stranger on the street and say "you can fuck me as long as you let my fag husband suck your cock and hammer his ass" and that actually WORKS!!! LOLLOLLOL

CW
Good one. Ha Ha

Women love girth over length. Tons of stuff on here is bullshit. Most women will run from big cocks cause the dude usually don't know how to use it and causes pain. I'm only 7 inches. I've had women tell me I'm small, sum say I'm big, and sum say just right. They don't want to be hurt. They just want to nut just like us.
Exactly, the average dildo sold to women in the US is 5 to 6 inches. I only have a nice average 6+ inch cock and have actually bottomed out in a few women causing them pain.

Reactions: Quarky and SNJ_Dom
I have only knowingly been a Cuck for about two months. However, seeing as my wife, and love of my life, had another cock inside her in a Nightclub in Cap D'agde on our honeymoon, technically I have been a cuck for 21 years. My Dicklet has shrunk in the last 2 years. My lovely Cuckoldress took to calling it my "Sissy Clit of a Cock". And then when I came to a tag for this site Sissy Tom seemed appropriate. Now having learnt the significance of the Sissy, I feel I could have picked a better tag name.
I'm a part time sissy. I just love it.

Actually most women can take much bigger dicks than you would imagine. Why do you think every sex toy company sells huge dildos. The average bought might be around 6” but they wouldn’t stock bigger ones if they didn’t sell too. But it takes some practise and the woman really has to know her own body. And it also needs a guy who isn’t going to just jab his cock into her before she’s fully aroused. The vaginal canal is quite short so even a guy who isn’t that much bigger than average is in danger of hitting the cervix if he just starts trying to plough away before she’s ready and that will hurt.
But either side of the cervix are the anterior and posterior fornices. These are basically pockets of very flexible tissue that can expand a lot but a woman needs to be fully aroused for that to happen and the angle of penetration also has to be right so that the cock/dildo or whatever enters either of the fornices rather than hitting the cervix.
My wife takes her bull’s 9” cock every week without any problem but no woman has a vaginal canal anywhere near that deep.
James