Have Dabbled in the Lifestyle, but Can Dabble No More

My ex-wife was of a pretty conservative mindset. So it came as a big surprise after the two of us watched Eyes Wide Shut a number of years ago that she began entertaining the thought of going to a sex club and checking the scene out. We were curious about the lifestyle, but wanted to go slow. We found a couple in our area that hosted sex parties. So, we gave it a shot. The evening was mind-blowing to say the least. While we only participated in same room sex with no interaction with other couples, the experience blew us away. Our hosts later told us that the expectation was full swap for all attendees, so we declined future invites. We did find another swinger party in our area that we went to and, again, kept it limited to same room. We watched the group activity in the living room before heading into a private room with another couple and had sex on the same bed.

The last establishment we attended was a swinger club an hour or so down the road from us. That was a really awesome experience seeing so many people letting their hair down, shedding their clothes and partaking in group sex. While I was more than willing to walk us right down the middle of that orgy and partake in the festivities, my wife wanted to find a solo room and keep the sex to just the two of us.

We eventually met another like-minded couple in our area who, like us, were curious, inexperienced, and wanted to dip their toes in the water. I'll never forget that first time we got together. We were lying next to them when my wife whispered into my ear that she wanted me to caress the wife's breasts. I was going to whisper back that we were only supposed to be having same room sex when I noticed that the husband was already running his hands up and down my wife's back and ass. So, I obliged and started touching and caressing his wife.

The big turn in the evening was when the husband approached my wife, placed his hands around her head and gently slid his cock into her mouth. It was a huge turn on. While we never had full swap with this other couple, everything else was fair game. And while I really enjoyed being with his wife, I think the biggest thrill was watching him with my wife. I remember 69'ing with her. And while this woman whom I barely knew had her pussy and ass grinding against my face, I was fascinated watching this other mans' cock sliding in and out of my wife's eager mouth, sucking her breasts, tasting her pussy, etc. We all wanted to go the distance, but my wife and I were trying to get pregnant, so we played it safe.

My wife eventually became pregnant, so we put a pause on our extracurricular activity. And while I wanted to pursue it once our child was born and she had time for her body to recover, she never really got back into it. We'd talk about the experience and re-live it during pillow talk, she didn't want to pursue it. The only exception was years later when I walked into a room after a night of drinks of fun with friends to find her in bed with a neighbor and friend. She was laying on her back, dress pulled up over her waist with her legs spread and pulled back while he was on top thrusting in and out of her.

So, two emotions came into play. On the one hand, I was hurt, crushed, and angry. She was horrified she allowed this to happen and said she would do anything to keep me from leaving her. We worked it out eventually. Now, what I never told her was that, while it was a shock to discover to two of them together, it also turned me on. The sight of seeing this man on top of my wife, thrusting himself in and out of her while she clawed at his back and grunted in pleasure was in image I conjured up for years after when masturbating. When she was trying to make up for what she had done, she was offering to pick up where we had left off with our extracurricular activities. She wanted to invite him back over and allow the two of us to have her. MFM was actually something we had talked about previously. However, I wasn't comfortable with it at the time, so it never went anywhere. But seeing them together that night really got the fantasies regarding seeing my wife with another man in high gear. It was a moderate fantasy up to that point. Seeing it actually happen turned it into a near obsession.

Fast forward to today. I'm now divorced and re-married to a beautiful, hot, sexy woman. She's everything I could ask for in a life and sexual partner. Having said that, she is a one-man woman and fully expects me to be a one-woman man. The topic of swinging has come up on a few occasions in topics related to other people we knew living the lifestyle and she has made it clear that the thought absolutely disgusts her. So, there is no shot that this could ever happen. So, I will be going through life thinking about what little I did experience with my ex and fantasizing what I'd like to do with my new life partner.

Of course, no good story is complete without an image or two to go along with it. Attached you will find my ex-wife's and my current wife's pussies.

Attachments

• 2c9f0dfd7691f00425a490f948f3801e028e0bde.jpg
    2c9f0dfd7691f00425a490f948f3801e028e0bde.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 84
  • 20230527_122243.jpg
    20230527_122243.jpg
    277.8 KB · Views: 86
My ex-wife was of a pretty conservative mindset. So it came as a big surprise after the two of us watched Eyes Wide Shut a number of years ago that she began entertaining the thought of going to a sex club and checking the scene out. We were curious about the lifestyle, but wanted to go slow. We found a couple in our area that hosted sex parties. So, we gave it a shot. The evening was mind-blowing to say the least. While we only participated in same room sex with no interaction with other couples, the experience blew us away. Our hosts later told us that the expectation was full swap for all attendees, so we declined future invites. We did find another swinger party in our area that we went to and, again, kept it limited to same room. We watched the group activity in the living room before heading into a private room with another couple and had sex on the same bed.

The last establishment we attended was a swinger club an hour or so down the road from us. That was a really awesome experience seeing so many people letting their hair down, shedding their clothes and partaking in group sex. While I was more than willing to walk us right down the middle of that orgy and partake in the festivities, my wife wanted to find a solo room and keep the sex to just the two of us.

We eventually met another like-minded couple in our area who, like us, were curious, inexperienced, and wanted to dip their toes in the water. I'll never forget that first time we got together. We were lying next to them when my wife whispered into my ear that she wanted me to caress the wife's breasts. I was going to whisper back that we were only supposed to be having same room sex when I noticed that the husband was already running his hands up and down my wife's back and ass. So, I obliged and started touching and caressing his wife.

The big turn in the evening was when the husband approached my wife, placed his hands around her head and gently slid his cock into her mouth. It was a huge turn on. While we never had full swap with this other couple, everything else was fair game. And while I really enjoyed being with his wife, I think the biggest thrill was watching him with my wife. I remember 69'ing with her. And while this woman whom I barely knew had her pussy and ass grinding against my face, I was fascinated watching this other mans' cock sliding in and out of my wife's eager mouth, sucking her breasts, tasting her pussy, etc. We all wanted to go the distance, but my wife and I were trying to get pregnant, so we played it safe.

My wife eventually became pregnant, so we put a pause on our extracurricular activity. And while I wanted to pursue it once our child was born and she had time for her body to recover, she never really got back into it. We'd talk about the experience and re-live it during pillow talk, she didn't want to pursue it. The only exception was years later when I walked into a room after a night of drinks of fun with friends to find her in bed with a neighbor and friend. She was laying on her back, dress pulled up over her waist with her legs spread and pulled back while he was on top thrusting in and out of her.

So, two emotions came into play. On the one hand, I was hurt, crushed, and angry. She was horrified she allowed this to happen and said she would do anything to keep me from leaving her. We worked it out eventually. Now, what I never told her was that, while it was a shock to discover to two of them together, it also turned me on. The sight of seeing this man on top of my wife, thrusting himself in and out of her while she clawed at his back and grunted in pleasure was in image I conjured up for years after when masturbating. When she was trying to make up for what she had done, she was offering to pick up where we had left off with our extracurricular activities. She wanted to invite him back over and allow the two of us to have her. MFM was actually something we had talked about previously. However, I wasn't comfortable with it at the time, so it never went anywhere. But seeing them together that night really got the fantasies regarding seeing my wife with another man in high gear. It was a moderate fantasy up to that point. Seeing it actually happen turned it into a near obsession.

Fast forward to today. I'm now divorced and re-married to a beautiful, hot, sexy woman. She's everything I could ask for in a life and sexual partner. Having said that, she is a one-man woman and fully expects me to be a one-woman man. The topic of swinging has come up on a few occasions in topics related to other people we knew living the lifestyle and she has made it clear that the thought absolutely disgusts her. So, there is no shot that this could ever happen. So, I will be going through life thinking about what little I did experience with my ex and fantasizing what I'd like to do with my new life partner.

Of course, no good story is complete without an image or two to go along with it. Attached you will find my ex-wife's and my current wife's pussies.
They both look so very sweet and sexy to be licking. Or eat out gladly

That sucks I’m sorry. I hope your wife can at least meet halfway even a little. Just get really kinky with her even if it’s not cuckolding. Role play swinging or strangers at a bar. Then see if you guys can push your limits. Sometimes other women come on to me and I like the attention. But I always think how kinky me and my wife are getting. And I want that every time.

So fucking love seeing a wet tasty pussy

Maybe you should watch “Eyes Wide Shut” with your new wife.

I'd been married a couple times, and had dabbled in swinging multiple times with both wives. Got married for a 3rd time. Straight laced, would never try swinging, she said so. Life was good. After about 8 yrs married, we started visiting nude resorts, then lifestyle resorts. After maybe 6 visits to LS resorts, mostly to Hedo, we were meeting returning people, so was like seeing old friends.
By now my wife wasn't shocked at people talking about sex, or seeing people having sex in the open. There would be poolside games, one was the 'carwash'. Women would form two lines, and men would get soapy water poured on them, and walk between the women, who would 'wash' the men with their bodies... lol. Took a bit of convincing the 1st time to get my wife to do it, but she enjoyed, lol. We were talking with a mann he was naked on a lounge chair, we were sitting on one next to him. I don't remember the whole conversation, but he wanted tohave a 3some, which we declined. But - he did get my wife to jerk him off while sitting there, which she did, surprising me.
One couple we met, our wives got along well, and he was attracted to my wife as well. Lots of flirting that week, but nothing happened. The next time we both happened to be there, flirting went on. It was obvious he and my wife were attracted to each other. I took the lead, and just kissed his wife. So, his wife wanted to return to their room, he suggested he come to our room.
He came to our room after a few minutes, heck, we were all naked anyhows. So, didn't take long before we'd started a mfm. Was nice when he first entered my wife. We fucked for a bit, then he mentioned his wife, said he was going to get her. He and her returned, and we fucked about everywhich way. My fondest memory is of my wife lying on her back on the bed, he was kneeling over her head, she was sucking his balls and cock. His wife was lying on her stomach, her face buried in my wife's pussy, while I was standing by the bed, fucking his wife from behind... Priceless!
But, the best part, after we finished, my wife, who had said multiple times this was something she would 'never' do, sat up and said "That was fun, I want to do it again"
So, with time, patience, and some luck - it could happen for you too.

I must say from a purely visual perspective and seeing only pussy that I believe the one on the right looks more fun

did your wife explain how she ended up with the neighbor? was that their first time & did it continue?

funny it was while you were out. did you get home earlier than planned? or was it a...ok, honey, here's what you wanted.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c