Jumping in the deep end

So as already discussed we are in the very early stages of our journey but after visiting a swingers club NYE we have now firmly embraced this lifestyle. If you will indulge me I would like to share our story.

So we were going interstate for a NYE party but we cancelled that in favour of attending a swingers club. We felt guilty about lying to friends but this is something we really wanted.

So we rocked up to the club and walked past about three or four times, we were so nervous, we wanted to go in but nerves were taking over. We were approached by another couple who must have witnessed what was going on and they asked us if it was out first time. They knew. They suggested the only way is to jump in the deep end and then without warning she just started kissing my wife. She then turned her focus on me and grabbed my cock saying you obviously enjoyed seeing that and then kissed me while her husband kissed my wife. We went in together.

They invited us upstairs after we changed into erotic dress but we declined saying we wanted to just look around first. She then tells my wife that she's going to fuck me before the night is over. My wife gave her blessing. I can't put into words how that feels.

So we move around and just start talking to people about who we are, what we are looking for, it's so refreshing how open and honest people can be. It makes you wonder how many of our other friends hide secrets like this that they wouldn't dare share in a normal setting (just as we wouldn't). One thing we weren't overly impressed with is that there were no private rooms, all doors had to stay open except the toilets. As someone starting out that is very daunting.

So about an hour into the night two men approach us and just tell me that they have been told what we want and they're taking my wife upstairs to fuck her, We were still in the lounge area but they just stripped her and pushed down to her knees and she was sucking both of them in front of everyone. They made me hold her lingerie and told me to go get her lipstick. They made me apply it to her before they took her upstairs, They said I could come and watch. I watched my wife so closely, I saw her eyes roll back in her head many times, she kept staring at me and saying thank you. When they had finished she was so weak at the knees I had to help her walk. We didn't even get to the bathroom for her the clean up when a woman approached us and said that was her husbands cum on my wifes chest and just started licking it off. We went straight back to the bedroom. I just wanted to watch but they both begged me to fuck them so we all had a good time.

The original woman we met out the front found us and just said to my wife I'm taking your husband now, I wasn't really wanting that but my wife assured me it was ok. It was good but also weird without my wife there, After that I went to find my wife, she was outside in a hot tub with five other women having what I guess you would call a lesbian orgy. There were so many guys around watching. My wife jumps out when she sees me and doesn't even ask about me, just tells me she's never cum so many times in her life.

We then met a young couple, I didn't even entertain the idea of something happening with them because of the age gap but they were very persistent and we ended up with them including as it turned midnight. We have a eerily similar story to there's. They are looking for the same as we are. They were even on holiday and actually live about 30 minutes from where we do. We have their number and we will continue to see them.

The drive home to the hotel was so awesome. My wife was so horny. She was masturbating in the passenger seat, sorry to the car hire company but she squirted twice, We cleaned it as best we could. We had to stop once to have sex on the side of the road. It felt like we were kids again.

How's that for a first time? We expected to go and watch and maybe participate a little. We jumped straight in, made friends, got phone numbers, got invites to other parties, it was just a special night.

Now the big news!! One of the men rang my wife and is flying down to go on a date with her this weekend, I have been told by my wife that I have to organise a hair appointment, makeup, nails, buy her a new outfit, new lingerie, help her get ready on the night, then drop her where they meet. She will ring when she's ready for me to pick her up. I also have to prepare our spare room in case she they decide to come home here instead. I am so excited to do this. This is what I want so much more than being with woman at the swingers club. I'm getting hard just typing this.

I have so much more to share but this is too long already. I love the fact we just jumped in even though it wasn't really intended. I can't wait for the weekend.

So as already discussed we are in the very early stages of our journey but after visiting a swingers club NYE we have now firmly embraced this lifestyle. If you will indulge me I would like to share our story.

So we were going interstate for a NYE party but we cancelled that in favour of attending a swingers club. We felt guilty about lying to friends but this is something we really wanted.

So we rocked up to the club and walked past about three or four times, we were so nervous, we wanted to go in but nerves were taking over. We were approached by another couple who must have witnessed what was going on and they asked us if it was out first time. They knew. They suggested the only way is to jump in the deep end and then without warning she just started kissing my wife. She then turned her focus on me and grabbed my cock saying you obviously enjoyed seeing that and then kissed me while her husband kissed my wife. We went in together.

They invited us upstairs after we changed into erotic dress but we declined saying we wanted to just look around first. She then tells my wife that she's going to fuck me before the night is over. My wife gave her blessing. I can't put into words how that feels.

So we move around and just start talking to people about who we are, what we are looking for, it's so refreshing how open and honest people can be. It makes you wonder how many of our other friends hide secrets like this that they wouldn't dare share in a normal setting (just as we wouldn't). One thing we weren't overly impressed with is that there were no private rooms, all doors had to stay open except the toilets. As someone starting out that is very daunting.

So about an hour into the night two men approach us and just tell me that they have been told what we want and they're taking my wife upstairs to fuck her, We were still in the lounge area but they just stripped her and pushed down to her knees and she was sucking both of them in front of everyone. They made me hold her lingerie and told me to go get her lipstick. They made me apply it to her before they took her upstairs, They said I could come and watch. I watched my wife so closely, I saw her eyes roll back in her head many times, she kept staring at me and saying thank you. When they had finished she was so weak at the knees I had to help her walk. We didn't even get to the bathroom for her the clean up when a woman approached us and said that was her husbands cum on my wifes chest and just started licking it off. We went straight back to the bedroom. I just wanted to watch but they both begged me to fuck them so we all had a good time.

The original woman we met out the front found us and just said to my wife I'm taking your husband now, I wasn't really wanting that but my wife assured me it was ok. It was good but also weird without my wife there, After that I went to find my wife, she was outside in a hot tub with five other women having what I guess you would call a lesbian orgy. There were so many guys around watching. My wife jumps out when she sees me and doesn't even ask about me, just tells me she's never cum so many times in her life.

We then met a young couple, I didn't even entertain the idea of something happening with them because of the age gap but they were very persistent and we ended up with them including as it turned midnight. We have a eerily similar story to there's. They are looking for the same as we are. They were even on holiday and actually live about 30 minutes from where we do. We have their number and we will continue to see them.

The drive home to the hotel was so awesome. My wife was so horny. She was masturbating in the passenger seat, sorry to the car hire company but she squirted twice, We cleaned it as best we could. We had to stop once to have sex on the side of the road. It felt like we were kids again.

How's that for a first time? We expected to go and watch and maybe participate a little. We jumped straight in, made friends, got phone numbers, got invites to other parties, it was just a special night.

Now the big news!! One of the men rang my wife and is flying down to go on a date with her this weekend, I have been told by my wife that I have to organise a hair appointment, makeup, nails, buy her a new outfit, new lingerie, help her get ready on the night, then drop her where they meet. She will ring when she's ready for me to pick her up. I also have to prepare our spare room in case she they decide to come home here instead. I am so excited to do this. This is what I want so much more than being with woman at the swingers club. I'm getting hard just typing this.

I have so much more to share but this is too long already. I love the fact we just jumped in even though it wasn't really intended. I can't wait for the weekend.
great start.

how did the weekend date go?

Reactions: Cuckoldhubby