FALLING IN LOVE

Do you hope your wife will fall in love with a good man or is your wife and her lover already very much in love? My wife and her lover came to me to let me know that they were madly in love and told me that if I didn't approve of it they would stop seeing each other. I told them that I wasn't shocked by it and asked why it took so long lol. They were very happy to hear that. Some cucks wouldn't like it, I think it's fantastic, making love and being in love should go hand in hand!

My wife doesn't have a regular boyfriend but I know she has been with other guys before, she's not the type to fall in love with someone she fucks, my wife prefers strangers or one night stands, she also likes being in control when she fucks, I don't mind her having a little fun as I do the same sometimes.

A real Bull would never cross that line out of respect for the husband. If you want your wife to fall in love with another man whats the point of getting married and starting a life together? A wife has told me that she was falling for me and I shut it down immediately, plus if a man is letting me enjoy his wife, why would I want to disrupt their happiness, I am simply a passenger along for the ride and I play my part very well. Feelings definitely make the sex better but only with clear boundaries. If you find yourself thinking that you want YOUR WIFE to fall in love with another man, I think that its time for some deep self reflection. But hey its your fantasy and you have every right to it, just remember that there can be real consequences if you don’t keep them in check

Do you hope your wife will fall in love with a good man or is your wife and her lover already very much in love? My wife and her lover came to me to let me know that they were madly in love and told me that if I didn't approve of it they would stop seeing each other. I told them that I wasn't shocked by it and asked why it took so long lol. They were very happy to hear that. Some cucks wouldn't like it, I think it's fantastic, making love and being in love should go hand in hand!
My wife has been seeing her boyfriend exclusively for just over 2 years now and they are both very much in love with they say has made the sex get better and better

A real Bull would never cross that line out of respect for the husband. If you want your wife to fall in love with another man whats the point of getting married and starting a life together? A wife has told me that she was falling for me and I shut it down immediately, plus if a man is letting me enjoy his wife, why would I want to disrupt their happiness, I am simply a passenger along for the ride and I play my part very well. Feelings definitely make the sex better but only with clear boundaries. If you find yourself thinking that you want YOUR WIFE to fall in love with another man, I think that its time for some deep self reflection. But hey its your fantasy and you have every right to it, just remember that there can be real consequences if you don’t keep them in check
Respect to you and your values 504 knightstick

My wife and her bull are in love, she said from the start that if she would only have a long term relationship with someone who she had feelings for. I love watching her get fucked but when my Wife and her bull make love it’s mind blowing! When they kiss and look into each others eyes while there bodies are entwined and they slowly start making love is the best feeling in the world!

Everyone has to find their own path in this lifestyle. Mine has been one of LTRs with wives where we have fallen in love. However, it is a love that can only exist between a wife and lover within the triad relationship. All of my relationships have been with older wives who had spent a long time in a wife/mother/take care of everybody else-husband relationship. So, the opportunity to have a man-woman relationship with the husband supporting/nurturing the wive's embrace of seizing her sexual and emotional freedom is a great to be a part of.
I believe that the intimacy of the triad creates the opportunity for the eroticism that can only be experienced within the wife/lover/cuck triad. Just my opinion

My wife and her bull are in love, she said from the start that if she would only have a long term relationship with someone who she had feelings for. I love watching her get fucked but when my Wife and her bull make love it’s mind blowing! When they kiss and look into each others eyes while there bodies are entwined and they slowly start making love is the best feeling in the world!
Isn't it beautiful! My heart always melts to hear these stories. I also LOVE watching my wife and her boyfriend make love. Its so perfect. :love:

Everyone has to find their own path in this lifestyle. Mine has been one of LTRs with wives where we have fallen in love. However, it is a love that can only exist between a wife and lover within the triad relationship. All of my relationships have been with older wives who had spent a long time in a wife/mother/take care of everybody else-husband relationship. So, the opportunity to have a man-woman relationship with the husband supporting/nurturing the wive's embrace of seizing her sexual and emotional freedom is a great to be a part of.
I believe that the intimacy of the triad creates the opportunity for the eroticism that can only be experienced within the wife/lover/cuck triad. Just my opinion
Well said!

Mature women just want man to make her feel like a women again. She not interested falling love with him.

As many of you above, my wife and her bull/boyfriend are very much in love. I hear them all the time on the phone and around the house about how much they love each other. I also love to hear him say " I love you.. I love you.. I love you" right before he ejaculates inside of her. Then while he is filling her, she holds him tight through his orgasm and says "I love you more". It's so beautiful to listen to and on occasion watch. I tell them all the time how much I love and support them both and how beautiful and natural their love making is. The whole family knows too (and hears it.. lol) and we all support their love. Lately, I have heard them pillow talk about getting pregnant and our kids ask them all the time. So, fingers crossed. :giggle:

• Love
Reactions: Cuckoldhubby
100%agree 👍

J definitely develops emotional feelings for her Lovers. Most of her affairs take some time to devlop from work friendships, to actual sexual affairs, so some emotional cash is in the pot already........but when those feelings develop in to full blown affairs, and her Lovers believe she is having an affair with them because she does not get enough sex at home, they go toRED OHT pretty quickly and emotions run high on both sides.
Most of them have lasted 6 months to a year or so, ending primarly due to wives questions the recent increase on overtime work hours, so they burn HOT initially but being questioned by wives has a tendency to cool things off quickly too.
Her affair with her Boss/Lover lasted 11 years thought, only ended because of the pandemic and he got VERY weird during it. They got very emotionally close, telling each other "I Love you" regularly. They traveled extensively for "business" and get very good at combining business and their affair. One time on a 3 day trip to DC, he rented the Bridal Suits (only suite available and he insists on suites) and when they arrived EVERYONE was calling her "Mrs. Boss/Lover" and responding to them as newlyweds. She was LOVING it!! They ended up extending the 3 day trip thru the following weekend, as it was her fertile time of the month and they HOPED she would become pregnant during what became a REALLY hot sexciting trip for them!! They did all the fun sexy crazy things people do when trying to conceive too, like laying on pillows after sex with her hips in the air to pool his sperm at the mouth of her womb and mastrubating in that position to allow her womb to slurp up as much of his sperm as possible. There is a really hot video online showing this action, I sent it to her and suggested they try making her cum in the hip elevated position.
While out walking around Chevy Chase one afternoon he guided her into a jewelry store and they picked out a small diamond ring for her to wear. She wore it the rest of the week (sent me photos) and always wore "their ring" when they traveled from then on, and still wears it around her neck on a chain even now that the affair has ended. There was never a chance of their relationship ending ours, it would have destroyed the business and no one even remotely considers they are anything more than serious business partners.

It's quite stimulating when an affair blooms in this manner, but it can be scary too. There were a couple over the years that could easily have resulted in her leaving for them, one of them did a pretty significant amount of damage that we never fully recovered from. But i would not want it any other way. CW

J definitely develops emotional feelings for her Lovers. Most of her affairs take some time to devlop from work friendships, to actual sexual affairs, so some emotional cash is in the pot already........but when those feelings develop in to full blown affairs, and her Lovers believe she is having an affair with them because she does not get enough sex at home, they go toRED OHT pretty quickly and emotions run high on both sides.
Most of them have lasted 6 months to a year or so, ending primarly due to wives questions the recent increase on overtime work hours, so they burn HOT initially but being questioned by wives has a tendency to cool things off quickly too.
Her affair with her Boss/Lover lasted 11 years thought, only ended because of the pandemic and he got VERY weird during it. They got very emotionally close, telling each other "I Love you" regularly. They traveled extensively for "business" and get very good at combining business and their affair. One time on a 3 day trip to DC, he rented the Bridal Suits (only suite available and he insists on suites) and when they arrived EVERYONE was calling her "Mrs. Boss/Lover" and responding to them as newlyweds. She was LOVING it!! They ended up extending the 3 day trip thru the following weekend, as it was her fertile time of the month and they HOPED she would become pregnant during what became a REALLY hot sexciting trip for them!! They did all the fun sexy crazy things people do when trying to conceive too, like laying on pillows after sex with her hips in the air to pool his sperm at the mouth of her womb and mastrubating in that position to allow her womb to slurp up as much of his sperm as possible. There is a really hot video online showing this action, I sent it to her and suggested they try making her cum in the hip elevated position.
While out walking around Chevy Chase one afternoon he guided her into a jewelry store and they picked out a small diamond ring for her to wear. She wore it the rest of the week (sent me photos) and always wore "their ring" when they traveled from then on, and still wears it around her neck on a chain even now that the affair has ended. There was never a chance of their relationship ending ours, it would have destroyed the business and no one even remotely considers they are anything more than serious business partners.

It's quite stimulating when an affair blooms in this manner, but it can be scary too. There were a couple over the years that could easily have resulted in her leaving for them, one of them did a pretty significant amount of damage that we never fully recovered from. But i would not want it any other way. CW
That's sad that they aren't still lovers and even sadder that they weren't successful in mating, I would give anything to be a "dad" to another man's child. My wife became pregnant with her first lover's child 16 years ago and we were all very happy, but she lost it about 7 weeks into the pregnancy and it never happened again. She is in love with another man she's been seeing for the last 4 years and she stated to me a couple months ago that she wished she was still fertile because she would really love to have his baby, oh I so loved hearing that but unfortunately that time has passed. I hope that your wife has another man in her life soon that she falls in love with, or maybe get's back together with her boss if they work things out. Is she still fertile? There is hope!

While I am completely supportive of the deepest level of intimacy possible between the wife and lover it is incumbent upon the Bull to constantly reiterate to the wife that the incredible experience they share is only possible because of the power of the wife/lover relationship within that very unique and erotic marital triad. Take that away and you become just another Fred and Ethel. Bulls must always act in ways that strengthen the marriage because it is the arena that he experiences incredible sexual pleasure, romance, and erotic excitement. Just my opinion

Reactions: Cuckoldhubby