Votes: 2 5.0%
  • He was in the wrong

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • She was in the wrong

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • I was in the wrong

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
you did fine. you still stamped that cervix a couple of times, next! The first time a couple approached me I got upset and almost got into it with the husband because I had no idea a man would want to share his female. I visualized a news article the next day: "Naive man gets lured into a satanist home, got drugged, whipped and sacrificed" Then the more hip friends told me: hey dumbass, that's a normal behavior in this century and part of the world! I said no shit! but I always had this underlying fear that one husband one day, maybe he had a pistol somewhere, and he saw his wife's eyes roll, or a certain moan he never heard before or whatever triggered him, hit me in the back of the head or shoot me in the butthole or whatever. I preferred husbands sitting somewhere I could see. Don't look him in the eye but dont look away either. peripherally I guess.

I compare it to dogs. today I got bit by my dog because some other anxious dog owner was afraid of what would happen in the encounter. then I felt bad for the guy and his two huge dogs, tried to control mine and he said: fuck you, these two dogs are charging at you and me so stop trying to control me! I am protecting you asshole. in the end, he is still a wolf or coyote. that is his nature. the wolf in him will never be erased.. what does he think of me? lol he thinks I'm an arrogant, narcissistic, insecure prick who is afraid of my own shadow, plus... I shouted: whoa!
I had to interject real quick to remind him: you know that feeding time is going to be in an hour?

he did one of those head tilts, looked at me intensely, and said: "I love you and you are a stud"
I said there he is! he is back! good for you buddy atta boy

husbands might think they want to share their female but I think this is abnormal behavior. and any of these husbands could one day snap.
fantasizing is one thing. seeing someone else's shaft being buried into their sweetheart precious little kitty, can rock them so personally Im very aware of their microexpressions, demeanor, and body language because it takes a very short time for them to flip. There is a book called The Selfish Gene, browse it one day. we are wired to not share our female in my opinion but ok if some men want to, and the meeting goes well as you said, eh why not? oh and especially newbies. I fear those men more than any other.

Last edited:
This past Friday I met up with a couple, who I chatted with for a good two weeks prior to this meeting.

They were new to the lifestyle so there was a lot of back and fourth in the chats of questions and what not.
Well it came time (Friday) to meet up and all was going good we had a nice meal and a chat in the hotel restaurant and then retired to there room.

As we enter the room I saw the husband very fidgety but he did go and sit down in the corner of the room on the chair facing towards the bed, I didn’t think anything of it i`ve had a few 1st time meetings where the husband seemed to be very nervous like this .

His Wife came over started kissing me, getting undressed, and letting me caress her. we had done all the foreplay bits, sucking licking biting teasing each other all while he seems quite relaxed in the corner

We had fucked for a bit in the missionary position she was quite vocal, She then wanted to fuck dogie, While she was positioned on all fours I got a few good pumps in before I gently get stopped by her husband.

He said “he didn’t know what he was thinking and that he was so sorry etc”. The wife awkwardly got changed also apologized to me, husband grabbed her by the hand and they quickly took off leaving me and the hotel room behind (that they covered the cost).

its the only time in 20 years I`ve ever had this happen, but its always done on a no pressure meeting so if no one is happy then it has to stop, we did have a safe word but I guess he was just so worried he felt the need to interrupt

just wanted to see others views if its ever happend to you, and if I handled it correctly. I must say it's sort of knocked my confidence a bit now. But it's helped me knowing and looking for similar signs next time
I wouldn't let that affect your confidence at all. It sure sounds like it was all on the husband, nothing to do with you (except if you were fucking his wife a little too well ;) )

This past Friday I met up with a couple, who I chatted with for a good two weeks prior to this meeting.

They were new to the lifestyle so there was a lot of back and fourth in the chats of questions and what not.
Well it came time (Friday) to meet up and all was going good we had a nice meal and a chat in the hotel restaurant and then retired to there room.

As we enter the room I saw the husband very fidgety but he did go and sit down in the corner of the room on the chair facing towards the bed, I didn’t think anything of it i`ve had a few 1st time meetings where the husband seemed to be very nervous like this .

His Wife came over started kissing me, getting undressed, and letting me caress her. we had done all the foreplay bits, sucking licking biting teasing each other all while he seems quite relaxed in the corner

We had fucked for a bit in the missionary position she was quite vocal, She then wanted to fuck dogie, While she was positioned on all fours I got a few good pumps in before I gently get stopped by her husband.

He said “he didn’t know what he was thinking and that he was so sorry etc”. The wife awkwardly got changed also apologized to me, husband grabbed her by the hand and they quickly took off leaving me and the hotel room behind (that they covered the cost).

its the only time in 20 years I`ve ever had this happen, but its always done on a no pressure meeting so if no one is happy then it has to stop, we did have a safe word but I guess he was just so worried he felt the need to interrupt

just wanted to see others views if its ever happend to you, and if I handled it correctly. I must say it's sort of knocked my confidence a bit now. But it's helped me knowing and looking for similar signs next time
well as they say in the life style clubs and parties, No means No. We have asked a couple guys to leave in the past, but because it just was not doing anything for her, she was the one who stopped, she said sorry, this is not working, he tried to ask why but I just asked him to leave, and said sorry, it isn;t working. It may not have been anything to do with you. from the sounds of it, she was into it, but perhaps he was not as ready as he thought he was to watch his wife fuck another man. it is not for everyone.

I don't think anyone was in the wrong. It sounds like it was all about the husband not being ready for cuckoldhood. The wife probably would have continued if not for that. Don't worry about your confidence, if you have 20 years experience this is small potatoes. What else could you do? You were a gentleman. You didn't mention if you at least got your rocks off a bit. Do you think you will try again with them? A second run might go better. At least they picked up room cost. They should have run a bar tab or something for you as well.

Nobody was in the wrong. These things happen. Reality weighs heavier than the fantasy for some.

It ended when one of the three was no longer consenting , as it should have.

Have not seen it a lot, but have seen a new couple start arguing when one or the other suddenly decided watching the other have sex wasn't awesome. Have seen the female part of a couple run out of an event in tears over what they had done (post nut clarity can be a bitch).

So not every get together will go well, it's part of the lifestyle.
Post nut clarity is one of the reasons why the cuckold needs to be put into a chastity cage.

We have a guy we get with pretty regularly, we done it quite a few times most always at our home. We're comfy together, nothing crazy happens, we all have a good time. I still get jealous feelings watching. Sometimes it's like she's just a little to into it with him. Our fun has opened our thoughts about sexy fun. My wife gets REALLY turned on when he's with us. He gets way more sex time with her but I get all I want.
She had never had an orgasm from me fucking her, oral no prob, vibratior no prob. She often cums while he fucks her. It's damn hot to see happen but I get very jealous.
She moans and grunts different with him. Sometimes she just lays there with her arms over her head, eyes closed and moaning while he pumps her slow.
There's no humiliation at all, just sex fun.

Yes you did the right thing to let him walk out with his wife. From what I have read , it was amicable parting. You should pat yourself in the back for being respectful to them. The hubby probably developed a case of nervousness later shortly after watching her go without hesitation in round #1. It was probably a bit too much for him . But that’s what first times are . No expectations.. Safe words good call. Wish you good luck. I hope they both come back and it goes on..

Last edited:
Reactions: Desejo de corno

There was no other way for you to handle it. It had nothing to do with you..

We have been swingers for a long time and what we believe and seems most in the lifestyle adhiere to is anyone can say no or stop at any time, we have only two times called a stop to the play both times it was a guy visiting our hotel room, and both times he seemed a bit arrogant or cocky and both my husband and I just didn’t feel the vibe and I stopped the action and my husband explained we don’t think this is working. We were polite thanked him for coming by but we did not feel the vibe to continue. Both times the guy seemed pushy or made me feel very not into him, one time I had already gave him a blow job and we were about to fuck but he seemed pushy or demanding, the other time he was eating me and my man was sucking him and he kept pushing my man away knowing in advance we like bi play and my man would be sucking him, after I got the feeling he wanted me to suck him not my man. In your case I think you did nothing wrong, but as the rules go anyone can call stop, even though sounds like she was ready but he was not. We try not to play with new people for that reason, fear jealousy or insecurities can always come up, we will meet a new person or couple at a club but not in private until we have seen they are sincere about playing. It is not for everyone, and as we always advise guys here talking about getting their wife into hotwife ing be careful what you ask for, she may like it and you cannot. Sorry to hear how it played out but I don’t think you were the problem. Find someone else. And you will or already have. It’s a weird world out there 💋

We have a guy we get with pretty regularly, we done it quite a few times most always at our home. We're comfy together, nothing crazy happens, we all have a good time. I still get jealous feelings watching. Sometimes it's like she's just a little to into it with him. Our fun has opened our thoughts about sexy fun. My wife gets REALLY turned on when he's with us. He gets way more sex time with her but I get all I want.
She had never had an orgasm from me fucking her, oral no prob, vibratior no prob. She often cums while he fucks her. It's damn hot to see happen but I get very jealous.
She moans and grunts different with him. Sometimes she just lays there with her arms over her head, eyes closed and moaning while he pumps her slow.
There's no humiliation at all, just sex fun.
Loridan
The exact same thing happened to us with our first 3some. We met the guy at the local bar we drank at. It was first time my wife experienced an orgasm from a fuck. Dam that guy was good. I thought he was hurting her from her moans of pleasure. He could fuck for an hour and was her perfect size.

you didnt handle anything. They left. Nothing you could do differently

That would be my guess too
I agree. He was probably jerking off as soon as he saw his wife getting banged and went premature as a lot of us cucks do. After that all the erotic kink goes away for a spell. Wife should have had him in chastity till it was over. I'm never allowed to touch myself till my wife has had a thorough fucking. I lick up her creampie and only after that am I freed from my chastity cage so I can get relief. I always go last. Sometimes my wife doesn't allow it at all.