• She was in the wrong

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • I was in the wrong

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

leicester_bull

Male
Gold
This past Friday I met up with a couple, who I chatted with for a good two weeks prior to this meeting.

They were new to the lifestyle so there was a lot of back and fourth in the chats of questions and what not.
Well it came time (Friday) to meet up and all was going good we had a nice meal and a chat in the hotel restaurant and then retired to there room.

As we enter the room I saw the husband very fidgety but he did go and sit down in the corner of the room on the chair facing towards the bed, I didn’t think anything of it i`ve had a few 1st time meetings where the husband seemed to be very nervous like this .

His Wife came over started kissing me, getting undressed, and letting me caress her. we had done all the foreplay bits, sucking licking biting teasing each other all while he seems quite relaxed in the corner

We had fucked for a bit in the missionary position she was quite vocal, She then wanted to fuck dogie, While she was positioned on all fours I got a few good pumps in before I gently get stopped by her husband.

He said “he didn’t know what he was thinking and that he was so sorry etc”. The wife awkwardly got changed also apologized to me, husband grabbed her by the hand and they quickly took off leaving me and the hotel room behind (that they covered the cost).

its the only time in 20 years I`ve ever had this happen, but its always done on a no pressure meeting so if no one is happy then it has to stop, we did have a safe word but I guess he was just so worried he felt the need to interrupt

just wanted to see others views if its ever happend to you, and if I handled it correctly. I must say it's sort of knocked my confidence a bit now. But it's helped me knowing and looking for similar signs next time

This past Friday I met up with a couple, who I chatted with for a good two weeks prior to this meeting.

They were new to the lifestyle so there was a lot of back and fourth in the chats of questions and what not.
Well it came time (Friday) to meet up and all was going good we had a nice meal and a chat in the hotel restaurant and then retired to there room.

As we enter the room I saw the husband very fidgety but he did go and sit down in the corner of the room on the chair facing towards the bed, I didn’t think anything of it i`ve had a few 1st time meetings where the husband seemed to be very nervous like this .

His Wife came over started kissing me, getting undressed, and letting me caress her. we had done all the foreplay bits, sucking licking biting teasing each other all while he seems quite relaxed in the corner

We had fucked for a bit in the missionary position she was quite vocal, She then wanted to fuck dogie, While she was positioned on all fours I got a few good pumps in before I gently get stopped by her husband.

He said “he didn’t know what he was thinking and that he was so sorry etc”. The wife awkwardly got changed also apologized to me, husband grabbed her by the hand and they quickly took off leaving me and the hotel room behind (that they covered the cost).

its the only time in 20 years I`ve ever had this happen, but its always done on a no pressure meeting so if no one is happy then it has to stop, we did have a safe word but I guess he was just so worried he felt the need to interrupt

just wanted to see others views if its ever happend to you, and if I handled it correctly. I must say it's sort of knocked my confidence a bit now. But it's helped me knowing and looking for similar signs next time
you should have finished faster deep inside her... ;)

A handful of times, I've had the awkward experience of a reluctant husband who either objected during the act, or otherwise got overwhelmed, overloaded, and wanted to call a halt. Only one time did the husband actually intervene by physically pulling his wife off of my cock.

I don't know about a 'right' or 'wrong' call in circumstances like this. In my case, if the woman was consensual with the encounter, we kept going, despite the husband's objections.

I'm a bit surprised it's taken 20 years for it to happen to you. I've never actually done it, but it seems like something a lot of husbands think they want to do until they actually see it happening in front of them. My wife is convinced that I would be like that, which is why it never happened.

I don't see another way you could have played it, though I won't go so far as to say that one party or the other is in the wrong. If hubby or wife find out halfway through that they don't like it, it's their right to stop the proceedings. It's their marriage that will suffer if things don't go right, after all. Just like you could call it off mid-stroke if something happens you're not comfortable with.

If a husband agrees, then changes his mind he should leave, thats my view as a cuck.

I suspect the problem probably was he didnt realise his wife would be so receptive and enthusiastic and realised he is a shit lover to her having seen her reaction to another mans touch and cock. This is obviously natural for a female, which women if given the opportunity wouldnt want to feel another mans touch, find it fun and very exciting and thus react differently to a man she has been fucked by maybe for years?

I have long said its a dangerous game couples seek to play and he now know it. Hopefully it will not have caused problems between them.

A handful of times, I've had the awkward experience of a reluctant husband who either objected during the act, or otherwise got overwhelmed, overloaded, and wanted to call a halt. Only one time did the husband actually intervene by physically pulling his wife off of my cock.

I don't know about a 'right' or 'wrong' call in circumstances like this. In my case, if the woman was consensual with the encounter, we kept going, despite the husband's objections.
Lol pulled her off your cock what was your reaction??

Reactions: wisebull4u
The husband intervened only when you changed position to doggie after several minutes of missionary. He could have intervened either before you entered or after but it took a good few minutes for him to stop it. Who knows what was going on in his mind. Did he not mind the missionary but didn't like the doggie? Who knows. Either way as it was their first time, anything is possible. No one is particularly at fault here and he did apologise, his primal instincts just kicked in and realised he wasn't as ready as he thought. I'm sure he would most likely want to do it again.

But overall you did the only thing you should have done which was respect their decision and you did just that. It shows you as an honourable respectful person and the chance of them calling you back is a possibility.

Me and my wife are still yet to dip our toes in this lifestyle, however I don't believe I would react the same way as the husband but you never know.

The first few times we met other men my husband was a little stressed out and it was awkward for me and my lover too. But we all got through it and are still in the lifestyle.

My guess is he was insecure and uncertain before and during your meeting, then figured out he didn't want this. Probably had a lot of angxt once you started fucking her. I doubt if it had anything to do with you.

It sounds to me like everyone did the right thing here. You respected their wishes, his wife respected his feelings, and he was calm in how he handled asking you to stop. If you had already "crossed the Delaware" and started pounding her I don't understand why he chose then to halt things, but it sounds like they at least tried to do so respectfully. You can't blame yourself for him losing his nerve.

It is quite a sobering thing to see your wife being taken by an other man. We didn't even talk about it for few days after, it did humiliate my husband but he like that now.
If you try it again make sure he doesn't come the week before. It'll be a lot better and he'll be more eager if he hasn't cum for a few days (or more). Just my opinion, but when I don't cum for a few days I become so horny I'm willing to do just about anything

It sounds to me like everyone did the right thing here. You respected their wishes, his wife respected his feelings, and he was calm in how he handled asking you to stop. If you had already "crossed the Delaware" and started pounding her I don't understand why he chose then to halt things, but it sounds like they at least tried to do so respectfully. You can't blame yourself for him losing his nerve.
Yup, at least he didn't get crazy or nasty. Everyone handled it well IMO.

If you try it again make sure he doesn't come the week before. It'll be a lot better and he'll be more eager if he hasn't cum for a few days (or more). Just my opinion, but when I don't cum for a few days I become so horny I'm willing to do just about anything
We have done it many times after that first time, my husband likes to watch and he likes the humiliation of it all, I don't need to degrade him but I know it is fun for him to watch and wait for his turn.

What a shame. I'm sure she wasn't too happy about it.

You did the right thing, you were enjoying the moment and giving pleasure to your partner!

Nobody was in the wrong. These things happen. Reality weighs heavier than the fantasy for some.

It ended when one of the three was no longer consenting , as it should have.

Have not seen it a lot, but have seen a new couple start arguing when one or the other suddenly decided watching the other have sex wasn't awesome. Have seen the female part of a couple run out of an event in tears over what they had done (post nut clarity can be a bitch).

So not every get together will go well, it's part of the lifestyle.