safe cuckold fun

lindalongisland

Female
Verified
i am married and bi my husband is not we meet others into same room sex or exhibitionism toys touching most times we meet for fmf but he will let men do some things with me thats safe and exciting as well i like to show off i like to be touched with my husband in the room he will invite men he knows to come to hotel or house that he feels are safe i will lay a matt down on table or floor and he will let them touch me massage with oil fingers are ok lol i like watching men jerk off in font of me love watching close up the cum shoot out a few times helping and sometimes cum on me is exciting not in mouth out inside me but like it on my skin many ask me to use my spit for them to jerk off with im not shy like the lights on bright and toys i like

Attachments

• 20231009_132335.jpg
    20231009_132335.jpg
    643.1 KB · Views: 43
  • 20230602_161604 - Copy.mp4
    986.6 KB
  • 20170521_170411.jpg
    20170521_170411.jpg
    271.1 KB · Views: 46
  • 20170520_182305.jpg
    20170520_182305.jpg
    382.8 KB · Views: 37
  • PXL_20230228_171933560.jpg
    PXL_20230228_171933560.jpg
    701 KB · Views: 39
i am married and bi my husband is not we meet others into same room sex or exhibitionism toys touching most times we meet for fmf but he will let men do some things with me thats safe and exciting as well i like to show off i like to be touched with my husband in the room he will invite men he knows to come to hotel or house that he feels are safe i will lay a matt down on table or floor and he will let them touch me massage with oil fingers are ok lol i like watching men jerk off in font of me love watching close up the cum shoot out a few times helping and sometimes cum on me is exciting not in mouth out inside me but like it on my skin many ask me to use my spit for them to jerk off with im not shy like the lights on bright and toys i like
Well there's an ass in need of a tongue

Reactions: Cuckindeep
Perhaps it’s time to taking the next step, to allowing them to do more! You mentioned you are bi and play fmf, does he get to play or fuck the ladies you play with, if so maybe it’s your turn to get to play, we started out with a woman who taught me all about female to female love making and we had lots of threesomes and she would take me out and intro me to other women she knew, some would come home with us to play with my man and me, and one day I said hey, you are getting to play with a lot of other women, how about me why don’t I get to play with another man, so he made it happen, I think he loved it as once we started we did a lot of MFM or him and one or two guys talking turns with me all night long. We still play with women but once I got some stranger cock I wanted more and he loved sharing me. In time he became bi as well and now we can have a real threesome with either man or woman. Good luck and enjoy! Thanks for sharing.