Methods to meet and vet new bulls?

I'm new to this and am interested in finding a man for my girlfriend to fuck, but I really need advice on how to find a man. along with how to vet him to make sure he can be trusted. My GF also needs to feel safe with him. What is your advice? What programs, sites, or apps should I use? What are the things to watch out for as green flags vs red flags as a bull? What do I need to ask and do to make sure my gf will be safe?

I'm new to this and am interested in finding a man for my girlfriend to fuck, but I really need advice on how to find a man. along with how to vet him to make sure he can be trusted. My GF also needs to feel safe with him. What is your advice? What programs, sites, or apps should I use? What are the things to watch out for as green flags vs red flags as a bull? What do I need to ask and do to make sure my gf will be safe?
Dont try too hard. Let your wife/gf find one herself.
Maybe let her go out without you, let her pick the guy, but its very important that she let him know that she´s married. Being your first time, maybe its good idea that she fucks him a couple times before she tells him that you would love to watch. Most guys will like the idea, but even he doesn´t, at least you guys can talk about the fuck she did with him, it still very exciting