What are you looking for in a BULL?

Lots of people offering themselves as a bull and a picture of their parts, but if you're a couple/cuck/hotwife etc looking for a suitable playmate...

What are you requirements? How do you vet out the time wasters?

I'd love to know your own personal selection process.

Reactions: sinsnaps
I let my husband do the vetting. He knows what I'm interested in and what I want. Next he sets up a meet with the three of us. It's usually over dinner at a restaurant. I get to meet the guy and see if there is a sexual connection. Nothing happens that night. My husband and I go home and talk about the evening. I give him my opinion of the guy and he gives me his. If I was sexually attracted to the guy I let my husband know. I tell him what I liked about the guy and I let my husband know if I'd like to see him again. If I want to see the guy again my husband sets it up. The second time we meet would be at a hotel. We'd do dinner first, then go back to the room. We stay at a hotel with an in-room jacuzzi. We all three hop in the jacuzzi, and this is usually the first time I get to see the guy naked, and the first time I get to see his erection. The guy is usually erect before we even get in. Usually the guy and I start to play while my husband watches and masturbates. We have a rule that my husband can stay until I have my first orgasm. After that he has to leave. My husband and I try to orgasm together as the bull brings me. So, my husband leaves and the guy and I fuck all night. The next day I tell my husband all the details. I tell him if the guy qualifies as a potential bull, and if I want to maybe have the guy as a regular. Sometimes it ends there and I never see the guy again. Sometimes I see him many, many more times. That's pretty much the process. We do this about twice a month. I love my husband very much, and I love that he's a part of this process.

The kind of guy I'm looking for has to be attractive and physically fit. He has to be gentle and he has to put my sexual pleasure before his. I want a man with a nice big cock (hubby is small) who can stay fully erect while we play. He has to be able to last and stay hard until I am completely sexually satisfied. I've become a bit of a cum slut lately, and I enjoy it when my bull ejaculates his load on my body. I like a guy who shoots a lot of cum. Of course, I love drinking his cum. Usually hubby isn't involved, but sometimes I let him stay and watch, particularly when I'm with two guys. Sometimes I let hubby have sloppy seconds, or thirds. I have three bulls who are my regulars, and I'll see one of them three to four times a week. Occasionally I'll enjoy two at once. I am so, so lucky that my husband understands my sexual needs and that he allows me to have those needs met.

Brilliant response Thankyou for going into so much detail. Definitely sounds like you're in the right relationship when it allows you to fulfill all of your desires.
I'd be interested to know how he aquires these willing bulls. I feel like this site is mainly a platform for talking about the process rather than just hookups.

Lots of people offering themselves as a bull and a picture of their parts, but if you're a couple/cuck/hotwife etc looking for a suitable playmate...

What are you requirements? How do you vet out the time wasters?

I'd love to know your own personal selection process.
They have to be able to take their direction from me, the hubby. They have to enjoy the same kinks They have to be polite and capable of conversation. They have to offer something that I think will please her. They cannot be looking for love. They can be fans. They have to agree to our rules.

We don't care what color they are. Age isn't a major factor, but you have to be a mature adult. Every penis size is acceptable and useful and fun. Obviously being attractive is important, but my wife is usually blindfolded throughout the initial event, which is often the only event with that guest. You aren't just shedding your clothes when you fuck her, you're shedding your image. Some men really rise to that challenge. I've seen insecure men become secure because she so obviously enjoyed them, even after the fucking has paused and maybe the mask is off. I've seen men with huge wangs not be able to perform under pressure. One time, the guy who thought he had a huge wang and lived life like a dick about it entered the morel suite bedroom to see her getting plowed by a man almost twice his size. It freaked him out so bad he couldn't keep it up even when she was sucking him, because his whole self image collapsed. So I also look for confidence.

Reactions: Pipedown1984
I love hearing about people process. The over arching theme of another man with your wife is the same but each person's approach to the idea is different. Thanks for sharing.
It's interesting how in some scenarios the wife goes off the leash to do her thing and in others, the "cuck" so to speak actually has full control whilst assuming the role of someone who isn't "in control"

I love hearing about people process. The over arching theme of another man with your wife is the same but each person's approach to the idea is different. Thanks for sharing.
It's interesting how in some scenarios the wife goes off the leash to do her thing and in others, the "cuck" so to speak actually has full control whilst assuming the role of someone who isn't "in control"
We're somewhere in between. We never play without each other being there, it has been our vacation together with live entertainment, essentially. I exercise the power of arranging it, picking the men, setting the scenes, but her input before those steps is still the most important criteria. Nobody, including guests, gets debased. It's mostly about fun but it can also be about empowerment.

We're somewhere in between. We never play without each other being there, it has been our vacation together with live entertainment, essentially. I exercise the power of arranging it, picking the men, setting the scenes, but her input before those steps is still the most important criteria. Nobody, including guests, gets debased. It's mostly about fun but it can also be about empowerment.
I firmly agree, it's not really in my nature either to humiliate anyone. I'm focused on the idea that each person involved has lot of fun, gets what they want, everyone stays happy and walk away with a smile on their face. If you can achieve that and keep safe at the same time then it's liberating and as you say empowering.

I firmly agree, it's not really in my nature either to humiliate anyone. I'm focused on the idea that each person involved has lot of fun, gets what they want, everyone stays happy and walk away with a smile on their face. If you can achieve that and keep safe at the same time then it's liberating and as you say empowering.
I always smile for real when I meet one of us in the wild. I bet you'd be a great guest.

Well I appreciate that! I like to think I take what I do seriously but never myself seriously. I find that if you're nice.... You'll be invited back!