First time ever tomorrow! Any advice please!!

TandA19

Couple
After years of making my feelings known on cuckolding and how turned on it makes me my wife surprised me by actually finding someone she was willing to dip our toe in with.

It will be oral only tomorrow as she eases in and we are both extremely anxious and nervous. Is this normal for first time!?

The bull has been nothing but respectful and patient during arranging this and went out of his way to make sure he has everything covered such as our limits, things that are a turn off, boundaries, what we expect of him and and preferences.

That has really helped but still gives us flutters in the stomach when thinking about how it will go tomorrow!

We are hosting at our house. The timing is the most unexpected for me because my wife is 6 months pregnant but that to me adds extra an extra kink and the bull really loves the idea of the bump etc

So really what I’m asking is what can we expect from tomorrow, how best to deal with the aftermath and any tips to make it as good an experience for us both as possible??

Thank you :)

After years of making my feelings known on cuckolding and how turned on it makes me my wife surprised me by actually finding someone she was willing to dip our toe in with.

It will be oral only tomorrow as she eases in and we are both extremely anxious and nervous. Is this normal for first time!?

The bull has been nothing but respectful and patient during arranging this and went out of his way to make sure he has everything covered such as our limits, things that are a turn off, boundaries, what we expect of him and and preferences.

That has really helped but still gives us flutters in the stomach when thinking about how it will go tomorrow!

We are hosting at our house. The timing is the most unexpected for me because my wife is 6 months pregnant but that to me adds extra an extra kink and the bull really loves the idea of the bump etc

So really what I’m asking is what can we expect from tomorrow, how best to deal with the aftermath and any tips to make it as good an experience for us both as possible??

Any updates?

The first time is always both exciting and nerve racking but as long as both of you are excited about going ahead with your plans you will certainly have a great time together
Will it be just the bull and your wife performing oral sex or will you be expected to perform oral sex on the bull?

Reactions: like2wacher66
UPDATE: The “bull” was a complete time waster and ghosted us on the day. Left the group WhatsApp chat and blocked us! Talked a great game about being respectful and experienced but neither of those seemed true in the end. Unfortunately after long trying to get to this point, the fact he only used us for basically wank material has completely shut down looking for someone else. So disappointing but unless my wife is fully on board I don’t want to push it.

UPDATE: The “bull” was a complete time waster and ghosted us on the day. Left the group WhatsApp chat and blocked us! Talked a great game about being respectful and experienced but neither of those seemed true in the end. Unfortunately after long trying to get to this point, the fact he only used us for basically wank material has completely shut down looking for someone else. So disappointing but unless my wife is fully on board I don’t want to push it.
Sorry for you but still it is a good example that also by far not all bulls have (literally speaking) the balls to do it. There are surely a lot of pretenders. Of course better luck for you next time :)

Reactions: toolman2c
I know of a several couples that started out "ok we will try but oral only". When they all got on the bed nude and the oral started it seems that as the wife was sucking hubby and the bull was licking her she got really into it. When the bull started kissing his way up to her breasts while still between her legs she just spread wider and when his cock touched her pussy she didn't try and stop. On at least one she reached down and offered guidance. TandA19 keep trying and with the worry about pregnancy not there if it should be a great first time.

Yes she needs to humiliate and embarrass you as much as possible...

It would have been better to wait at home after meeting bull. it worked for me that way I wouldn't expect her to try it with the hubby close by or at all.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
The majority of pretenders are here asking for photos and you should ignore them completely
I disagreed. I've shared my wife with around 50 men. The ones I met on sites like this show up about 50% of the time (but there have been fewer of them)/ The ones I found on Craigslist and the like... most of those do not show. About one in five. Sometimes worse odds than that.

Just remind her and urself that your desires are still there deep down, DO try again, i think theres a lot of eXciting Taboo things U2 will eXplore in future,, block this bad experience out and open ur minds to making a few fantasies come true.. Good Luck... Id like to chat in DM soon. TY for bravely posting,,

Reactions: bhappy_39