Any Way to Stop?

I'm far along in our journey. We have used toys and fantasized about her being with other men for a decade now and I think we will take the next step in the next year.

I at times wish we could have regular sex again. We tried to once, but I couldn't finish without the fantasy. I was just wondering if anyone thinks that there is a way to reprogram the mind to stop being to turned on by being a cuckold?

And even if I did, is there a way now for my wife to return to my smaller dick now that she has had 5 years of the larger dildo making her cum and she clearly loves it more. Could she ever readjust to my size? Would this cuck fetish always linger in our minds?

She probably could live without big cock, but would miss it. Tried to down size the dildo for my wife but she simply didn't enjoy it, she said it didn't provide enough stimulation, that full feeling in her pussy.was missing. So we went back to the really big dildos and her getting thoroughly satisfied.

I'm far along in our journey. We have used toys and fantasized about her being with other men for a decade now and I think we will take the next step in the next year.

I at times wish we could have regular sex again. We tried to once, but I couldn't finish without the fantasy. I was just wondering if anyone thinks that there is a way to reprogram the mind to stop being to turned on by being a cuckold?

And even if I did, is there a way now for my wife to return to my smaller dick now that she has had 5 years of the larger dildo making her cum and she clearly loves it more. Could she ever readjust to my size? Would this cuck fetish always linger in our minds?
If it something you both want to experience, just go with the flow and enjoy the journey together, where ever it may lead you. It is over 25 years since I first watched my Lorna with another guy and it still excited me every time I watched her. I am so proud of her and how she evolved during our journey.

I feel you on this post. I’m not a “cuck” in any regard in my normal life. Actually, I’m in position of power. But when it comes to sex, I do live to fuck but just don’t have the equipment.

I couldn’t imagine going the rest of my life without seeing my wife orgasm. Not happy that it has to be with a toy or soon to be stranger, but it is what it is.

I think you have to come to terms with the situation and enjoy your life.

We enjoy our situation and would not change a thing.
I get that totally and really am turned on by it so I understand completely and I think I will always be more turned on at the thought of another man fucking my wife that me fucking my wife. I'm fine with it, but I was just wondering what people's thoughts were on changing that or will it change and if it does how would a wife go back? It seems nearly impossible. It seems like who we are rather than something we just do.

I’d advise be careful with the next step, once she gets the taste of a real big cock there may be no return. Be sure you can handle it. If you can there is nothing hotter than watching your wife fuck another man either watching joining or what ever it works out to be it is very hot as long as you can handle it, and your love for each other is strong enough to enjoy it and still love each other.

Good luck taking that step
I may Tuesday
Or next week
First time
Long time friend
Really horny I'm going to

From reading this it sounds like you are answering your own question. You seem convinced that you can't seem to function for your wife without the "thought" and you can't see her being satisfied with your smaller cock. Until you find a way to shake those "thoughts" from your head you'll be drawn like a moth to flame.

Does your wife know about what you're thinking? Is she really ready? Taking the next step without all your cards on the table is an unnecessary risk. It won't be as fun for you if you're worried and unsure. Talk to your wife, tell her everything, again if you have to.

Yes. It does turn me on and she seems to have most past her reservations about it.

But now that it seems inevitable that she will fuck another man it is hard to cope with. To accept that I am no able to please her sexually unless it is with a toy or another man. It's hard to face.

Reactions: coastalkid
If you love her, you will stick with her. Don't loose her and give her everything as long as she stays. There are SO MANY single cucks out there that wanted to stop and put their foot down only to be left in the dust. You are wired this way. Accept it as a part of who you are and cope/manage it. What I mean is be involved in the bull selection, be involved in every aspect of her mating process. If she falls in love, let her. Its beautiful to watch happen and she will love you forever if you embrace her feelings.

Reactions: hotwifelexi
Yes. It does turn me on and she seems to have most past her reservations about it.

But now that it seems inevitable that she will fuck another man it is hard to cope with. To accept that I am no able to please her sexually unless it is with a toy or another man. It's hard to face.
I think what you just said is THE kind of mental/emotional issue that gets totally ignored by nearly everyone here. No one wants to feel inadequate, or worse yet, KNOW they are! No wants a nagging thought about if you were just this, or just that, maybe things could be different. That's no fun. And it's inevitable that your brain would lead you to thinking there was something wrong/missing/lacking in you. Without some help and support from someone that loves you you could end up tearing yourself apart.

For some reason it's not cool, or not interesting to talk about the insecurities and raw fear that swarm the thoughts of some hotwife husbands. No one wants to talk about the transition of confidence and independence after entering whatever lifestyle it is.

Specifically what you mentioned is one of my biggest nightmares. I'm just not sure how well I would handle knowing a relative stranger could, in one evening, get my wife to do what I've been trying for years to get her to do. Right away I'd be trying to figure out what it is about "him" that I don't have. I'm not trying to fool myself either. I'm old enough to know there are always younger, bigger, faster, stronger, more skilled, more wealthy, better looking guys that I wouldn't even try to compete with. Having to live with it in that kind of personal way would require some support from your wife. It'd be nice if she volunteered it!

If it something you both want to experience, just go with the flow and enjoy the journey together, where ever it may lead you. It is over 25 years since I first watched my Lorna with another guy and it still excited me every time I watched her. I am so proud of her and how she evolved during our journey.
Wow, TY for posting, i think mature wifes are the best, when they break out and get a news cock the tend to get hooked big time, and are determined give a unforgettable pleasure , at same time gets unforgettable memory, that causes her to yearn and need eXtra cock.. Imho

Mature or at lest milf are SOOOOO far &
away the best sexual partner to enjoy.
Especially if she's lead a hum-ďrum life.
Its like its all bottled up for years and if
Ur lucky enuf to uncork it....WOW!

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c

Wow - its amazing how I am in the same situation - but i dont think i can go back to not being a cuckold wannabe. I crave it.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c