Exciting times ahead

recently my partner surprised me, telling me that she along with a lover of hers had talked about arranging an evening involving me.

This is a first. So far she has only been with other men on her own. This will be the first time (if it will happen) that we get to “test” our cuckold dynamic for real. And the first time in the presence of another person. We’ve had a long and difficult journey to get here, but I have never doubted we would.

So far they have not revealed what they have in store for the evening, although I have asked if I could humbly make suggestions or requests.

I found that even if they would have said no to my request above, that I have found a way to make her aware of what I would like to get out of the evening: I wrote a short novel/scenario of a possible encounter between us. She thought it was exciting and wanted me to flesh it out more. What she doesn’t know is that I wrote it solely as a way for me to convey my wishes for this evening.

Anyway, I’m scared as hell but also excited beyond what I thought I’d be. This is scheduled to happen on the 29th.
Exciting times indeed… 🥸