Advice needed

Seoman

Male
My 42 year old wife went out on a night out with her best friend a few weeks ago and stayed the night at her house. I picked her up the next day and her friends 22 yr old son who is normally very friendly would barely make eye contact with me. I didn't really think much of it at the time, I just put it down to normal youth behaviour!
Anyway, my wife has not been her usual self since that night, we usually have sex 3 or 4 times a week but since that night we have only had sex once and she insisted on turning the lights off.
She won't tell me anything about that night except to say that she got incredibly drunk and that she's having flashbacks of 'false memories ' She will not elaborate on these false memories.
I may be wrong but I have become convinced that she had sex with her friends son that night.
The thing is, rather than being upset by this thought, i have found it arousing to think about it.
As our sex life has ground to a halt since that night, how do I let her know that not only does it not bother me that she may have had sex with another guy but also that it turns me on to think about it

My 42 year old wife went out on a night out with her best friend a few weeks ago and stayed the night at her house. I picked her up the next day and her friends 22 yr old son who is normally very friendly would barely make eye contact with me. I didn't really think much of it at the time, I just put it down to normal youth behaviour!
Anyway, my wife has not been her usual self since that night, we usually have sex 3 or 4 times a week but since that night we have only had sex once and she insisted on turning the lights off.
She won't tell me anything about that night except to say that she got incredibly drunk and that she's having flashbacks of 'false memories ' She will not elaborate on these false memories.
I may be wrong but I have become convinced that she had sex with her friends son that night.
The thing is, rather than being upset by this thought, i have found it arousing to think about it.
As our sex life has ground to a halt since that night, how do I let her know that not only does it not bother me that she may have had sex with another guy but also that it turns me on to think about it
for me i would not like it if it happened with out me knowing first

Reactions: toolman2c
I think you are right based on what you are experiencing. Hope she tells you so you can share what a turn on it is

Mind you I'm only guessing but I think she did have sex with the young man and is feeling guilty. Also if she insists on lights off he probably marked her, love bite maybe. My advise for what its worth, support her but let her work through it herself at her pace. Eventually she will get over the guilt and maybe then you can talk to her about it.

you need to confess to her, this will only grow from here, take a few shots of whiskey and as u2 fuck tell her All, she might be wanting 2b a hotwife but scared to tell you..,.good luck. send me DM of ur thoughts or progress, please. I do wonder about my str8 laced sexy wife of 20yrs at times.

Reactions: Wannabecuck895
You need to talk to her. Let her know that you are aware that you are not able to satisfy her and are Ok with her looking elsewhere. She may open up and tell you what she is thinking.

Reactions: toolman2c
Having walked this road, I can offer opinionated advice. It's highly likely your wife got fucked by her friend's son. I'm not going to judge as consensual, or not, given the circumstances.

I'd wait it out, and see if confession comes about. In that interim, watch, observer, listen intently, and be aware of the circumstances - she may seek out a repeat, which gives you insight.

Be direct about what you THINK happened. And before she has a chance to deny it tell her you think that would be hot and IF it happened you wish you could have watched. Don’t judge or push the subject if she denies it. She may not be ready to admit this yet.